VEE 2021 Application Form Details
- Release Date: The Application Form for VEE 2021 will be released on Jan 22, 2020. The deadline to submit the VEE 2021 Application Form is Apr 10, 2021. However, both of these dates are tentative.
- Availability: Candidates can visit the official website of VELS University to download the application form or obtain it from the university campus or receive it via post.
- Mode: The candidates can fill VEE 2021 application form either in online or offline mode.
VEE 2021 Application fee
- The application fee for the VEE varies depending on the course you choose.
- The online application form fee ranges from INR 500-INR 1000
- Application form requested from the University by post costs INR 550. Additional fee (if any) has to be sent as DD with the filled in the application form.
- The application bought directly from the office of VELS University costs INR 500. Additional fee (if any) has to be sent as DD with the filled in the application form.
Stepwise Application Procedure for VEE 2021:
For Online Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of VELS University. Go to Admission and look for VEE 2021 and click on it.
- Step 2: Click on "Apply Online". A form will open in a new window.
- Step 3: Fill all the required information step by step. The details to be provided in the VEE 2021 Application Form are as follows:
- Candidate's Name (as is mentioned on class 12th Mark sheet)
- Date of Birth (Select from the drop-down menu in DD MM YYYY format)
- Mother Tounge
- Community (mention category like OC / OBC / SC / ST)
- State (applicant domicile state)
- Postal Address (mention complete correspondence address with pin code and contact number)
- Contact Information (STD Code, Phone Number, Mobile Number, and Email Address)
- Parent’s Name, Occupation, and Annual Income
- Board of Examination appeared (write name of the education board from where class 12th passed)
- Medium of Instructions (mention language of studies like Sanskrit, Hindi or English or Marathi etc.)
- Details of Qualifying Exam – Mention complete information as per requirement of eligibility (Passed / Appeared, Name of Qualifying exam, Enrolment or Registration or Roll Number, Name of university or board and month & year of passing or appearing)
- Percentage of Marks obtained (mention qualifying exam marks in percentage)
- Sports Achievement (if any, mention level of sports tournament: University, State, National, International etc)
- Step 4: Select Exam Center (3 options to be selected in the preference order from 1-3) and course applying for.
- Step 5: Upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature (Self and Parent's/Guardian). Submit and review.
- Step 6: Proceed to the payment section. Make payment with either Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card as per the suitability.
For Offline Application Form:
- Step 1: The Application Form for VEE 2021 can be bought from the office at the university campus or received via post. VEE 2021 Application Form can also be downloaded from official website of VELS University.
- Step 2: Fill it completely in the same way mentioned above for online application form. Attach photocopies of all academic records as is required and 3 passport size self-photographs with 2 self-addressed stamped (INR 10/-) envelops.
- Step 3: Get a DD(Demand Draft) of the prescribed fee for VEE 2018 from any bank in the name of “VELS University”, payable at Chennai.
- Step 4: Post it on VELS University’s Chennai Address i.e.