The Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 stray vacancy round choice-filling process ended on Sept 26, 2023; seat allotment results will be released on Sept 27, 2023. The counselling sessions are conducted by AMRU.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Atal Medical Research University (AMRU) on behalf of the Himachal Pradesh Government Department of Medical Education and Research. Admission to the MBBS/BDS courses is granted based on the merit of the candidates in the NEET 2023 examination. The qualified candidates must register with the counselling conducting authority of the state to be able to attend the counselling.
The Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling is conducted for admissions to approximately 870 MBBS and 355 BDS seats in the state. The stray vacancy round merit list was published on Sept 26, 2023. The authority will release the HP NEET stray vacancy round seat allotment result on Sept 27, 2023. The results for the Round 3 seat allotment are out now.
|NEET Cut off 2023||NEET Counselling 2023|
Table of Contents
- Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
- Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Process
- Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Admission Procedure
- Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Documents Required
- Steps to Fill Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Online Application Form
- Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Application Fee
- Himachal Pradesh Government and Private Medical Colleges
- NEET 2023 Cutoff Expected
|NEET Cut Off Marks for Government Colleges||NEET Cut Off for SC Category|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
The official dates of Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 for MBBS/BDS admissions will be updated in the below after the authorities release the dates.
|Counselling Registrations||Jul 20 to 25, 2023|
|Filling of Choices||Jul 29 to 31, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result||Aug 5, 2023|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||Aug 6 , 2023|
|Counselling Registrations||Aug 13 to 16, 2023|
|Filling of Choices||Aug 22 to 24, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result||Aug 30, 2023|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||Sept 1 to 4, 2023|
|Counselling Registrations||Sept 5 to 6, 2023|
|Filling of Choices||Sept 10 to 13, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result||Sept 18, 2023|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||Sept 20 to 21, 2023|
|Stray Vacancy Round|
|Counselling Registrations||Sept 22 to 23, 2023|
|Filling of Choices||Sept 25 to 26, 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result||Sept 27, 2023|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||Sept, 2023|
|BDS Cut off 2023 for Government Colleges||NEET Cutoff for BDS 2023|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Process
The Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling process will be based on the performance of the candidates. The process of counselling is explained below.
- Candidates whose names are enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET counselling 2023 process, based on their merit ranks.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the official website for HP NEET Counselling 2023 admission.
- Candidates must prioritize their courses and colleges based on their importance in the seat allocation process.
- Candidates who have been assigned seats in HP NEET Counselling 2023 have to report to the colleges on the dates and times specified.
|What After NEET 2023?||NEET State-Wise Rank List|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for the Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling is as follows. Candidates must check this to understand the process.
- The seats will be assigned in the order of merit-cum-choice personal appearance of the candidates.
- It is necessary to attend the counselling in person on the day of the appointment.
- Only candidates who have successfully completed and submitted the application form are eligible to attend the counselling.
- Candidates can report for counselling on the specified date and time based on their position in the state merit list.
- Candidates will not receive a separate call letter to attend the counselling.
- The seats will be assigned following the verification of the candidates' documents and choices.
- Candidates who are chosen for admission will be given an admission letter, which can be downloaded from the university website on the next day of counselling.
- Candidates must report to the assigned college for admission. Do not forget to carry the admission letter.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Important Instructions
- The ones that are already registered for round 1 counselling are eligible to take part in the round 2 counselling.
- Prior to processing the options for the second round, candidates must deposit the token money specified in the prospectus.
- In case any document is discovered to be false during verification, an FIR will be filed against the candidates, and they will no longer be able to take part in the counselling process.
|NEET MBBS Seats in Government Medical Colleges 2023||Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Documents Required
A printout of the completed application form, as well as the self-attested photocopies of the documents listed below, must be submitted in person at the time of Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2023 along with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card 2023
- NEET Rank Card 2023
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate (from the Principal of School/College)
- A Domicile Certificate for Residence of HP
- PH Certificate
- 1 Photo Passport Size
Steps to Fill Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Online Application Form
The following are the steps that the candidates must follow while applying for the Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling.
- Step 1: Go to the official website and log in- Official Website
- Step 2: Save the prospectus and a copy of the online application form to your computer. Read it carefully to ensure that you meet their eligibility requirements and other requirements for submitting the online application form.
- Step 3: Select the option which says " Apply for MBBS/BDS Counselling". It will appear on the website's home page.
- Step 4: Click Admission, then click "Apply for Admission" (MBBS/BDS).
- Step 5: Fill in the blanks with your personal information, photos, address, and signature.
- Step 6: Fill out the Category and Eligibility information.
- Step 7: Enter qualification information.
- Step 8: Upload the required documents and pay the fees.
- Step 9: Each screen requires the applicant to fill out all of the details and simply continue step by step.
- Step 10: After filling out all of the information and submitting it, print out the admission form.
|NEET Passing Marks 2023||NEET Counselling FAQs 2023|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Application Fee
Candidates can view the application fees for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling by the category listed below.
|For General/NRI & Other Categories||Rs. 2,000/-|
|For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) Categories||Rs. 1,000/-|
Himachal Pradesh Government and Private Medical Colleges
The list of participating government and private colleges of Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling are as follows.
|S.No.||College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|1||Dr Rajendar Prasad Goverment Medical College Tanda||Atal Medical and Research University||1996|
|2||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||Atal Medical and Research University||1966|
|3||Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College, Nahan||Atal Medical and Research University||2016|
|4||Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|5||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College, Mandi, HP||Atal Medical and Research University||2017|
|6||Dr Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur, H.P||Atal Medical and Research University||2018|
|7||Maharishi Markandeshwar Private Medical College, Kumarhatti, Solan||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan||2013|
|Pharmacy Colleges Accepting NEET Score 2023||Minimum Marks Required in NEET 2023 for MBBS in Private College|
NEET 2023 Cutoff Expected
Aspirants must achieve a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2023 entrance exams to be considered for further admission. To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40 percentile and aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50%. With the analysis of previous years' cutoff trends, the predicted NEET 2023 cutoff is as follows.
|Category||Cut off Score||Cut Off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||129-104||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||114-95||40th|