MICAT previous years' question papers help candidates get a better hold of the exam pattern, duration, and marking schemes. MICAT 2023 exam will be conducted by the MICA Institute, Ahmedabad, for candidates who want to take up PGDM and PGDM-C courses at MICA. Appearing for any examination requires a certain degree of preparation and one needs to be well-acquainted with the syllabus and the exam pattern to be ready enough for the examination.
Candidate can choose any method of preparation, like self-study, training classes, preparation courses. However, irrespective of the method the appearing candidate opts for, a bit of self-preparation and revision can never be too much to ask for and the best way to do it is to go through the question papers of the preceding years. Thus, the candidates are advised to practise for the MICAT 2023 by referring to the MICAT previous year papers.
Benefits of Solving MICAT Previous Year's Question Papers
Apart from recognizing the pattern of the MICAT exam and its level of difficulty, candidates can recognize their weak and strong areas, as well. Besides, even if a candidate is very confident about the preparation without the aid of the question papers of the previous years, a bit of extra equipment can never go wrong. Thus, focus on the pattern the question papers follow. When the question papers are being addressed, note the sections or topics you find hard to answer. Practice further to improve your overall knowledge. A few more advantages of solving MICAT previous year's question papers have been discussed below.
- Candidates will learn time management while maintaining precision, which could increase the pace at which they answer the questions.
- Candidates may get a better insight into the MICAT test pattern.
- Candidates should also look at what kind of questions are being asked and the marking schemes.
- Solving MICAT previous years question paper offers an insight into the actual test scenario.
- There are chances of similar questions that can be asked for the MICAT 2023 exam, hence by solving the previous years’ question papers, they will get a clearer idea as to how to answer such questions.
- Solving past years’ question papers will also instill confidence in the candidates.
- By attempting MICAT's previous years’ question papers on a regular basis, candidates will be able to identify the important topics and consequently determine the weightage of marks.
MICAT Previous Year's Question Papers
The table below has the PDF links for the previous years question papers of MICAT, candidates can use these while preparing for the MICAT 2018 exam.
|MICAT Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|MICAT Previous Year Question Paper 1||Click Here to Download|
|MICAT Previous Year Question Paper 2||Click Here to Download|
|MICAT Previous Year Question Paper 3||Click Here to Download|
Preparation Tips for MICAT 2023
Some of the important tips that can help candidates while preparing for the MICAT 2023 have been listed below.
- Take a good Look at the MICAT 2023 Syllabus.
- Reading the newspaper and current affairs.
- Solving the previous year question papers of MICAT.
- Approach your exam preparation smartly.
- Make the exam schedule.
- Do not forget To revise.
- Note the marking scheme.