MICAT mock test 2023 will be released by the conducting body before the exam. Every candidate wishing to appear for the exam needs to have a certain level of preparation. With the syllabus being huge, it often gets very difficult for a student to cover the syllabus. Thus, the students are in constant search for ways to cut the pressure down and to make things easier and more convenient.
Once the students have an idea about the syllabus, they should start solving the MICAT mock test papers. Mock tests are clone tests that are fashioned in the same way as the actual tests. The duration provided for the mock test is too equal to the actual exam duration. The tests are aimed to provide the students with an idea about how the pupil should solve the paper. This will give the students an idea of solving the papers and will also work as revisions.
How to Access the MICAT Mock Test?
The MICAT mock test papers are available online only. The candidates can choose to take free mock tests online. Candidates willing to solve the MICAT mock test papers can visit the official MICA website. Then the candidates can follow the steps given below to access the mock test papers:
- Candidates can log into the official website and click on the link for the mock test or use the Assessment Link provided.
- Click on 'Sign in' and start taking the MICAT Mock test.
- Click on the 'Submit' button once you've finished answering the questions.
- Once the candidate has clicked on the submit button, the paper will be submitted.
- Once submitted, the students will not be allowed to edit or make changes to the answers.
- The marks obtained will then be displayed on the screen.
MICAT 2023 Exam Pattern Highlights
A student willing to appear for any test should be and also expected to be familiar with the exam syllabus and exam pattern. Some of the points to remember about the MICAT exam pattern are given below.
|Number of Questions||144 questions|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-0.25 for each wrong answer|
|Mode of Examination||online|
|Phases of Examination||Two phases, i.e. MICAT I, MICAT II|
|Stages of Selection||Three stages, preliminary, mains, personal interview and assessment.|
|Exam Duration||2hrs and 45 minutes|
Benefits of Solving MICAT Mock Test Paper 2023
The benefits of solving the mock test paper are great. The first and foremost being, that it prepares a student better for the tests, both intellectually and mentally.
- The mock test of MICAT 2023 will expose you to a variety of questions and will help you understand and identify your strengths and weaknesses well before taking the actual entrance examination.
- By solving the Mock test paper, the candidates will get a clear idea of the MICAT 2023 Exam Pattern and weightage of topics in each section.
- The MICAT Mock Test will also enhance the candidate's time-management skills.
- Candidates will get a sense of confidence as and when they solve more MICAT mock tests and sample papers.
- The tests will prepare you both mentally and intellectually.