- The registrations for DSAT 2021 are currently being accepted. Candidates who are interested to get admission at DSU can register for the same by going through the steps mentioned below.
The Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) will release the DSAT 2021 Application Form once the official dates are announced. Desired candidates can apply for the DSAT 2021 Exam through online from the official website or through offline mode by downloading the application form and sending the application to conducting authority.
- Mode: Candidates can fill the DSAT 2021 Application Form in both online and offline modes.
- Documents required: Before filling the application form, the candidates should have scanned a copy of Photograph and Signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. These documents will be required for uploading and submission of the DSAT 2021 application form.
DSAT Exam Application fee
Applicants can pay the fees through online payments while applying online. Those who paid offline will pay in person at the fee counter in the university.
DSAT 2021 Application Form Details to be filled up namely:
- Application number
- Programs applied for by the candidate
- Candidates Name
- Date and Place Of Birth
- Contact number
- Email address
- Permanent Address
- Details of your parents
- Details of your Guardian
- Religion and Caste (For Indian nationals)
- Country and Category (For Foreign/ NRI/ PIO)
- Qualifying exam and mark details
- And the list of documents enclosed (Photocopy of documents)
Before submitting the application form candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- All candidates must go through the DSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the details in DSAT 2021 Application Form.
- All the details submitted by applicants in the application form must be valid.
- Details once submitted cannot be changed. Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) is not going to entertain any changes once the application is submitted by the applicant.
How to fill the DSAT 2021 Application Form?
Candidates willing to apply for the entrance test, need to fill the DSAT application form online. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates registering for the first time need to create a fresh login by clicking on the link provided for registration on the official website
- To register, the candidate needs to fill name, email ID and mobile number and click on submit
- The candidate will receive their user ID and password on registered e-mail and mobile number
- Once the credentials are received, candidates need to login
- Enter the required details like name of the applicant, date, and place of birth, contact number, e-mail address, permanent address, etc.
- Enter academic details
- Upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Select exam preference and click on the preview
- Candidates are advised to fill all the necessary details correctly in the DSAT 2021 application form without any mistakes.
- Once the application form submitted by the candidates no further corrections or requests will be entertained by the conducting authority.