DSAT exam pattern 2023 is set by the university for the exam. A brief study of the examination and type of questions are quite important to have a look at. Below we have shared the complete DSAT 2023 exam pattern for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Go through the exam pattern before the exam preparation to score well.
DSAT 2023 Exam Pattern Highlights
DSAT 2023 exam pattern highlights are below.
- Exam Mode: The DSAT 2023 exam will be conducted both offline in pen-paper mode and online mode.
- Exam Duration: The time duration for the DSAT 2023 exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions: There will be 100 multiple choice questions and others will be subjective type questions.
- Exam Language: The DSAT 2023 exam paper will be conducted in the English language only.
- Marking Scheme: The maximum mark for DSAT 2023 is 100 where each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking.
Overview of DSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
An overview of DSAT 2023 exam pattern is below.
|Mode of Examination||Offline (pen and paper-based)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
DSAT 2023 Exam Pattern: Important Points
The important points related to DSAT 2023 exam pattern below.
- The question paper for undergraduate courses will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
- The question paper for postgraduate courses will be based on the corresponding undergraduate course which the applicant has completed in the past.
- There will be an additional test to check the applicant's, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning ability, and Aptitude in various fields.