AIIMS MBBS 2020 is a national level exam conducted by AIIMS. Candidates should know about the Application Form before applying for AIIMS MBBS Exam. This section deals with all the necessary information a candidate has to fill in the application form. Some details regarding the AIIMS Application Process is also briefly discussed below. Without paying the application fee, your application would not be considered complete. Hence, please ensure that you have paid the fee for the exam.
The Application form is the primary step to take up the exam. The Application Form will be available on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) from November 25, 2019 to January 10, 2020.
The candidates who are aspiring to write the exam should complete the Application process of AIIMS MBBS 2020. The candidates will have to keep a track of the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Important dates to not miss out on any important event.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form Summary
The below-given picture represents the Application Form Summary
Submission of Online Application Form for AIIMS MBBS 2020
The Candidates appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2020 are required to fill-up online application. If in case there is any discrepancy such as Date, Time, Admit Card, etc. the candidates should immediately inform the Assistant Controller of AIIMS, New Delhi. The information provided on the Application form for AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be considered as final for all purposes.
Providing wrong information or filling duplicate Application Form will entail disqualification and shall render the candidate unfit for admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature/admission will be treated as canceled and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Incomplete application form for AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained by the Institute in this regard. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct address, mobile number, and E-mail ID is filled in the AIIMS MBBS Application Form along with other details.
NOTE: Complaints received after the examination will not be entertained.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form Fee
The AIIMS MBBS Application Fee payment can be made through online mode only. The payment can be done using a debit/credit card or net banking.
The detailed application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|Sl. No.||Category||Fees||Transaction charges||Total|
|1||General||Rs 1500/-||As applicable||Rs 1500/- + Transaction charges|
|2||Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs 1500/-||As applicable||Rs 1500/- + Transaction charges|
|3||Scheduled Class (SC)||Rs 1200/-||As applicable||Rs 1200/- + Transaction charges|
|4||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs 1200||As applicable||Rs 1200 + Transaction charges|
Process Of Uploading Documents For AIIMS MBBS 2020
These are the specifications given by the conducting authority for the documents that need to be uploaded during the application process
Instruction for file uploads
After uploading the Photo/Thumb/Signature and all other details of the candidate then the registration slip will be generated. Uploading Photo/Thumb/Signature that is not as per the instructions is the most common reason for rejections of applications. Kindly read the Instruction carefully to avoid rejection of an application. It is preferable to keep the properly taken Photo/ Thumb/ Signature before filing the application form.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms (width*height).
- Black & White/Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. Photograph taken by mobile phone camera is not accepted.
- There should not be a blurred photograph while enlarging, the photograph should be professionally taken.
- The photograph must be taken recently and should not be taken more than six months prior to the start of online registration.
- The photograph size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cms so draw a box having size 3.5 x 4.5 cms (width*height) on the sheet of white paper and paste the photograph inside the box.
- Select the area having photographs only, not the whole sheet and scan the photograph at 200 dpi.
- The scanned photograph should be saved in supported formats such as .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png. Size of the photograph should be between 50 KB to 100 KB.
- Candidates must upload photographs to correct specified field. Do not make any mistake in uploading Photograph
To upload Photograph.jpg
- Click the "Choose File" button right to the photography field.
- Select the scanned photograph "example.jpg" file from saved location and click to "Open".
Along with the photograph a Signature file of the candidate should also be uploaded the specifications are as follows:
Instruction for Signature file upload
Draw a box on a plain white sheet with a width of 6 cms and a height of 3 cms and the candidate should put the signature inside the box. The signature should be done with a thick point Black/Blue pen only. Signatures should not be done with only Initials or in CAPITAL letters. Scan the signature where the area you have signed but not the whole sheet and should scan it at 200 dpi. Candidates must make sure that the signature should not be blurred while enlarging it. Save the scanned image as "Signature.jpg". Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png. Keep the size of the image between 10 KB to 50 KB.
It is advised to upload Signature to the correct specified field. Make sure that there is no mistake in uploading Signature.
To upload "Signature.jpg"
- Click the “Choose file” button right to the signature field.
- Select the scanned "Signature.jpg" file from saved location and click the "Open" button.
LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION
Thumb impression of the candidate should also be uploaded the specifications are given below:
Instruction for Thump Print file upload
Thumb impression should be of size 4 x 3 cms (width * height) so it is advised to draw the box of size 4 x3 cms on a plain white sheet. Thumb impression should be taken in the Blue/Black ink stamp pad and put left thumb gently on the stamp pad and roll lightly in a horizontal manner. The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print. Only the thumb impression area is required to scan not the whole sheet and scan the left thumb impression at 200 dpi. Make sure that the thumb impression should not be blurred while enlarging it.
At last, save the thumb impression in the specified file format such as .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png and size should not increase more than 50 kb and not less than 10 kb. Candidates should not make any mistake in uploading the Thumb Impression. Candidates must prefer the Left Thumb Impression for the correct specified field to upload.
To upload "Left Thumb Impression.jpg"
- Choose the file” Button right to the Left Thumb Impression field.
- Select the Scanned "thumbimpression.jpg" file from saved location and click "Open" Button
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Details Required To fill the Application form
The following are the details that should be filled in the Application form.
- Name of the Qualifying Exam and Status.
- Name of the Board.
- 12th standard roll number.
- Name of the State.
- Percentage of CGPA.
- Scores Secured in 10th Standard.
- Permanent Address.
- Pin Code.
- The candidates will have to click on the given box if the correspondence address is the same as the permanent address.