- Availability: JIPMER MBBS 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website of JIPMER. Candidates can check application process and steps involved to complete the application form.
- Mode of Application: Forms are only available online, so applicants are required to visit JIPMER MBBS official website to start the process of Application. Aspirants need to check the TISSNET Eligibility Criteria before proceeding with the Application Process of JIPMER 2021 exam.
Instructions for Uploading Photograph and Signature for Application Form
The candidates should carefully read and follow the instructions given below while filling the application form for JIPMER.
- The photograph should be a recent color passport size photograph with a light background. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 31.01.2021.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph as shown below.
- In case the name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- Name and date on photograph should be legible.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of Passport size photograph (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by the photographer.
- The size of the photograph must be minimum size 10KB and the maximum size limit is 80KB.
- Candidate has to affix his/her signature in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ballpoint pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and can be saved as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Affix the signature with a minimum size of 10KB and the maximum size limit is 80 KB.
Instructions for Uploading OPH/Community Certificate for Application
- Candidates who belong to categories other than UR & P-UR should upload his/her caste/community certificate.
- Candidates should upload his / her disability certificate if they belong to OPH/P-OPH.
- Candidate should scan Caste/Community/OPH certificate (whichever is applicable) and save it as “Community Certificate”/ “OPH certificate” (whichever is applicable) as JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- The size of Community/OPH Certificate should be within the limit is 800 KB (Maximum size will be allowed for uploading the certificates)
- Mode: Candidates can pay the JIPMER MBBS 2021 application fee online.
- Payment Option: Candidates paying the application fee through online mode can pay through an online transaction using either debit, credit card, or net banking
Details Required on Application
- Name of the Applicant: Candidates appearing for JIPMER MBBS Exam are required to enter their full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: Candidates need to enter their date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yy format.
- Mobile No: Candidates need to enter their personal mobile phone number. Then, candidates need to enter the OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Candidate needs to select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
Exam Centres: Three choices will be given to the candidate to fill the JIPMER MBBS Exam Centres. They should fill it carefully and according to their convenience.