NEET PG exam 2020 is a national level entrance test. The application form is available in both online and offline mode. The detailed information of the application form is as mentioned below which gives an idea to the candidate before applying for the same. The candidate must check whether he/she is falling under the eligibility criteria or not.
If it is found that the information provided by the candidate in the NEET PG application form is different from the one which is available in the documents produced by the candidate during admission, the examination authority possesses all the rights reserved to cancel the candidate's admission.
NEET PG Application Form
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) released the NEET PG 2020 application form on November 21, 2019.
- Final date to complete the online registrations was December 7, 2019. NEET PG exam aspirants raised certain queries regarding incorrect information in the application form. Hence, the regulatory authority has released a notification stating the fields which can be modified in the application form of NEET PG 2020.
- For filling the application follow, a candidate should go through the NEET PG 2020 Application Process. It will support any candidate to fill the application in a proper pattern without fail.
|NEET PG application form available from||November 21, 2019|
|Last date of NEET PG application||December 7, 2019 up to 11.55 PM|
|NEET PG 2020 admit card date (Tentative)||December 31, 2019|
|NEET PG Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
The online registration process and submission of NEET PG 2020 Application Form, admission for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for 2020 are available at NEET PG Official Website.
Fill the basic information
- Name and E-mail: Candidates must enter their name exactly as it appears on their MBBS Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS. Candidates must enter their parent/guardian's name clearly.
- Further, he or she has to enter an active email id. (This becomes important because the admit card will be sent to this mail id)
- The elaborate procedure on how to fill the NEET PG 2020 application form is provided below. It must be noted that all the steps are mandatory for the successful submission of the application form.
Login Details of NEET PG 2020 (Online Registration)
Create a login ID: Candidates can create their login id. This enables to log back in later if they need to make changes. Aspirants can choose to save their login credentials to make things easier.
In case, if a candidate fails to remember the login details then he or she can request a resend of the login credentials.
- Username: Username must be a combination of alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) but should not contain spaces or special characters. The maximum length allowed is 50 characters.
- Password: The password must be 7-20 characters long and contain at least one alpha and one numerical character.
- Secret reminder question: If test-takers forget their username and password, this question will help verify their identity.
- Contact details: Correct contact details have to be uploaded as notifications related to NEET PG 2020 will be notified to the candidates via SMS.
Note: Once the profile has been submitted, no more changes can be made to the entered details. Username and password will be used to login to the profile.
Required Details - NEET PG 2020 Registration
Once a candidate logs in successfully, the registered details in NEET PG 2020 application form appears on the screen. If any aspirant wishes to modify or update the details, they can do it by clicking on the ‘edit’ button. Otherwise, they can click on ‘proceed’ to complete the remaining NEET PG registration process.
Details need to enter in the NEET PG application form:
- Personal details - name, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc
- Qualification details – qualifying exam (MBBS), exam status, state, university details, state of the school in which a candidate completed his or her 10th and 12th grades.
- Academic details – total marks obtained in the MBBS exam.
- Internship details – the status of internship (completed/undergoing), start and completed date of internship, total days of internship
- Medical registration details – registration type (permanent or provisional), registration date and number, issuing authority.
Once all the details are entered carefully and verified by the aspirants, click on ‘save and proceed’ to move for the next step.
Uploading Image and Digital Signature
- Upload the Digital Image & sign: The candidates will have to upload their color photo (it must be clear picture against a white background and not more than 6 months old) and the digital signature on their profile page.
- Click on "Browse" to search for the image and upload them from the system.
- Edit the images: The instructions on the image specifications will be provided on the screen itself. Follow the instructions carefully to upload the images.
|Files to be uploaded||Specifications|
|Passport size photograph||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||50-100 kb||3.5X4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||10-50 kb||6X3 cm|
|Left-hand thumb impression||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||10-50 kb||4X3 cm|
NEET PG Exam Centre
Here, aspirants need to choose the preferred city/location where they are willing to take the exam. For the selection of exam city, aspirants can check the availability of seats in different cities. The selection of NEET PG exam city is based on a first come first serve basis.
Selection of Location for NEET PG Exam
- Test Venue: The Candidate may choose any available test venue. The exact address and location can also be viewed by clicking on the link for “Directions”. Candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the location of examination centre and plan travel time accordingly.
- In order to proceed with the scheduling, click on the “Schedule Appointment” button under the venue of their choice.
- Save and Submit: Click “Save & Finish” to move towards the payment screen.
Note: The selection of test center, date and time will be shown to the right of the screen under the header “Your Selection”. In order to change the selection, the candidate may click on the Back button to make appropriate changes.
NEET PG 2020 Exam Schedule
- Preferred Location: The upcoming step will be choosing the preferred location where the candidate would like to write the NEET PG 2020 examination.
- NEET PG will be conducted in 41 cities or test centres across India. Candidates may choose any one of the preferred locations to schedule the exam. Once, the candidate has selected a location for the exam, all available testing venues in that particular location will show up
- Seats according to location: Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis and one will be shown options that are available at the point of scheduling the exam. The number of choices for exam centres decreases over time. Hence, it is advised to complete this process as soon as registration is done.
- In case, all seats in a particular location are filled, candidates will see a message indicating all seats in that location are filled and they will be asked to select a new location.
- Sessions: There will be two sessions each day at 10:00 AM and 3:45 PM. Each candidate is only required to appear in the particular session mentioned in the NEET 2020 admit card.
NEET PG 2020 Application Fee
Before choosing an exam city, click on the option of online payment for the successful submission of NEET PG form.
The application fee can be paid in online mode through credit/debit cards or net banking. Check below the application fee for NEET 2020.
|Category Based Bifurcation||Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD (Physically Handicapped)||Rs. 2750/-|
NEET PG 2020 Application Form Guidelines
- Registration of NEET PG 2020: To register for NEET PG 2020, select "National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET PG)" from the drop-down menu.
- Once the exam is selected, click on "Save & Continue".
- Enter the important information: The next screen will be the exam information screen, which provides important facts related to NEET PG 2020 such as the important dates, fees, and program information.
- Candidates will be required to enter their Nationality and Date of Birth. Candidates need to select the Category for All India 50% Quota Seats from the available options.
- State Quota seats: Candidates have to enter the Category for State Quota Seats. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the applicable rules & criteria of the concerned state/UT.
- And also make sure the category that they will be entering in the application form.
- Choose the category: Please select the category carefully as no changes can be made once the application is submitted. Then, candidates will be asked to choose their Residential Domicile State.
- Domicile Criteria: Candidate should make sure that he/she fulfills the domicile criteria for the domicile state/UT he/she chooses.
- Candidates will also be required to enter the state/UT besides, the domicile/MBBS state for which they consider themselves eligible, through state quota seats by virtue of service, parents service, etc.
- DNB- CET Counselling: Candidates will have to confirm while filling the application form whether they are willing to opt for DNB Broad Specialty courses of January 2020 session.
- Candidates should not engage in Centralized counselling for DNB - CET. Those who do not select the same will not be able to choose it after the registration window is closed.
Declaration of NEET PG 2020
- Statement of Declaration: Candidates will be required to choose “I Agree” or “I Disagree” with the declaration statement.
- This declaration affirms that candidates are eligible to take the NEET PG 2020 and all the information that is entered is correct.
- After reading this section, candidates need to choose “I agree,” in order to click “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next section.
- Incomplete work leads to"Error": If you select “I disagree,” you will not be allowed to proceed. If one chooses “Save & Continue” and has not completed any mandatory fields (marked by “*”), an error message will appear on the screen besides that particular field which is either incomplete or entered incorrectly. The fields that are missing will be highlighted in red.
Forgot Username or Password
- Lost Username /Password: If candidates need to login back into the system but have forgotten their username or password, they can retrieve the same through the following step:
- Click on Forgot your username or password link on the home page. Candidates will be redirected to a screen where they will be asked to select which option they would like to retrieve.
- Retrieval of User Name/Email Address: Please enter the email id provided at the time of filling up the application form and CAPTCHA. Click on the Email Username button. Candidates will be taken to a screen where they will be asked to provide the answer to their secret reminder question.
- This is an added security step to ensure that a valid user is entering the system to make appropriate changes. Click on email Username button again, the username will be emailed to the registered email address.
- Retrieval of Password: Enter the username created while filling up the application form and CAPTCHA. Click on email Password button. The same process for the retrieval of the email id is used here.
- One has to understand that this strengthens security and also ensures that a valid user is entering the system to make appropriate changes. Click on an email Password button again, the password will be emailed to the registered email address.
NOTE: The candidates those who failed to register for NEET PG 2020 before the last date can only apply for the next session. The registration link will be completely disabled on the official website after the last date of registration. Any requests by the candidates will not be considered by the NBE.
NEET PG Application Form Correction Window 2020
There were several queries for corrections in the NEET PG application form for 2020. So, the conducting authority National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released a notification stating the details which can and cannot be edited. They are mentioned below.
Specifications which can be edited: Date of birth and Category
Specifications which cannot be edited: Name of the candidate, Gender, Nationality, mobile number, Email address, Testing city
NOTE- Candidates are suggested to be careful while editing the details in the application. As no other chance will be provided to modify the details. Also, the details mentioned in the application form will later be verified at the time of counselling and before admission into an institute.