NBE reopened the application correction window from April 5, 2021, to April 7, 2021, for those who wish to make corrections in various particulars of the application form. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) released the NEET PG Application Form 2021 on Feb 23, 2021 post 3:00 PM. The application form for NEET PG 2021 is released in the online mode only. Candidates must check the official NEET PG notifications for the 2021 exam and check the eligibility criteria for the courses they are applying for before filling in the application form. The examination authority reserves the right to cancel a candidate's application if the details provided by the candidate in the application forms are incorrect. NBE conducts the NEET PG exam for admissions into the MD/MS and PG Diploma courses at the various NEET affiliated medical schools.
Read on to know more about the process of registering to fill the NEET PG 2021 application form.
- NEET PG Application Form 2021 Highlights
- NEET PG Application Form 2021 Filling Process
- NEET PG Application Form 2021 Correction
- NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NEET PG Application Form 2021 Highlights
- NBE released the NEET PG application form 2021 on Feb 23, 2021.
- The final date to complete online registrations is Mar 15, 2021. Since the aspirants of the NEET PG exam raised certain queries regarding incorrect information in the application form, the regulatory authority released a notification stating the fields which can be modified in the application form of NEET PG 2021.
- For filling the application follow, a candidate should go through the NEET PG 2021 Application Process. It will support any candidate to fill the application in a proper pattern without fail.
Candidates can make a note of the important dates for the NEET PG exam 2021. For more information on the NEET PG exams 2021, candidates must regularly check the NBE website for regular updates and notifications about the different dates of the various events related to the exam.
|NEET PG 2021 Application Form start date||Feb 23, 2021 after 3:00 PM|
|Last date for filling NEET PG 2021 Application Form||Mar 15, 2021 up to 11.55 PM|
|NEET PG 2021 New Application Form Correction Window||April 5, 2021 - April 7, 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 admit card date||Postponed|
|NEET PG Exam Date||Postponed|
NEET PG Application Form 2021 Filling Process
Before filling the NEET PG 2021 application form, candidates will first have to register themselves at the NEET registration portal, where they will have to create a login ID and password. Once registered and the login ID credentials have been created, the same credentials will have to be used to access and fill the application form. The NEET PG Application Form 2021 filling process follows the following list of sequences:
- NEET PG 2021 Registration
- NEET PG Application Form 2021 Filling
- Payment of Fees
- Exam Centre Selection
- Document Upload
Registration for the NEET PG 2021 exam is the first step in the NEET PG 2021 application form filling process. Candidates will have to visit the official NEET website and find the link for registration. The steps to register for the NEET PG 2021 exam is as follows:
- Visit the official NEET website and find the link for registration.
- Enter the personal, contact and academic details along with relevant proof of identity in the spaces provided.
- Click on "Save and Proceed".
- A login ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile phone number of the candidate.
- Use the login ID and password to log into the portal and change the password for security purposes.
- Once the password has been changed, aspirants will be redirected to the NEET login page. They will have to enter their login ID, password and captcha code to enter and access the NEET PG 2021 application form.
NEET PG Application Form 2021 Filling
- Candidate's personal details like their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc.
- Qualifying exam details like the name of the qualifying exam, exam status, details of the university, state in which the university exists, and details of the state of completing class 11 and 12
- Academic details like marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Internship details like the status of the internship, start and end date of the internship, and duration of the internship.
- Medical registration details like the type of registration, registration date and number, and issuing authority
Once aspirants enter the NEET login portal, they will access the NEET PG 2021 application form. The details entered during the registration process will appear on the screen. If there are any discrepancies in the information entered, candidates, can correct the same by clicking the 'Edit' option. If the details are correct, candidates can click on "Proceed" to carry on with the application form filling process. Candidates will have to enter the following details in the NEET PG application form 2021:
Once all the required details have been successfully filled in the NEET PG application form 2021, candidates have to click on "Save and Proceed" to advance to the fee payment section.
NEET PG Application Form 2021 Fee Payment
Candidates will have to pay the application fees before they can go ahead and choose their preferred exam centres. Candidates will have to pay the NEET PG application form 2021 fees online. The fees can be paid through debit card, credit card or net banking. The category-wise fee payment for application is as follows:
|General and OBC||INR 3,750|
|SC and ST||INR 2,750|
Upon the successful payment of the application fees, the payment details will appear on the screen and receipt will be generated. Candidates will have to download the receipt and take a print out of the same before moving on to the process of choosing an examination centre.
Choosing Exam Centres
After paying the application fees, candidates will have to choose their NEET PG 2021 exam centres. Candidates will have to choose their preferred city and venue for taking the exam. Candidates will have to go through the availability of slots in different cities. The allotment of exam centres will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. The list of exam centres will be released by the NEET exam authorities shortly.
Documents to be uploaded
Once candidates have chosen their NEET PG exam centres for 2021, they will have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature, and their left thumb impression, as per the dimensions specified by the exam authorities. The dimensions of the documents to be uploaded are mentioned in the table below:
|Photograph||JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ GIF||50 - 100 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ GIF||10 - 15 KB||6 x 4 cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ GIF||10 - 15 KB||4 x 3 cm|
Once all the documents have been uploaded, a confirmation message will appear on the screen. Candidates must click on "Accept" to move on to the next step.
NEET PG Application Form 2021 Correction
The National Board of Examinations will open the window for correcting the details entered by the candidate in the NEET PG application form 2021. The date of the form correction window is April 5 to April 7, 2021. Candidates will only be able to correct some details in the application form.
The Details which CAN be corrected are:
- Candidate's date of birth
- Candidate's gender
- PwD status
- EWS status
The Details which CANNOT be corrected are:
- Candidate's name
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Testing city
The details mentioned in the NEET PG application form 2021 will be verified by the concerned authority at the time of counselling and joining the designated institute. For this reason, candidates have to be very careful while entering their details in the NEET application process. The exam authorities reserve the right to cancel the application of candidates whose details are incorrect in tandem to their details appearing on official documents.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the NEET PG Application Form 2021. The eligibility criteria for the NEET PG 2021 exam is as follows:
- Candidates should have an MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by the Medical Council of India
- Candidates should have a provisional or permanent registration certificate of their MBBS degree
- Candidates should have completed an internship for a duration of one year on or before March 31, 2021
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility - All India 50% Quota Seats
The NEET PG eligibility criteria for All India 50% Quota seats are as follows:
- Candidates who have done their MBBS in the state of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible. Such candidates will have to produce a duly signed certificate as proof that the Government of India appointed them.
- The certificate of proof will have to be sent to the exam authorities along with the NEET PG Application Form 2021.
- Candidates who cannot produce a certificate and haven't completed their MBBS will not be eligible for the All India 50% Quota seats.