Candidates are now might be familiar with SUAT 2021 Application Process. The application form for SUAT 2021 are given out by the official authorities responsible for organizing the SUAT 2021
SUAT 2021 Application Form Highlights
In this section, we will discuss the details that need to be filled up in an application form, the documents required while filling up an application form and some important general instructions regarding the application form, and also details on application fee payment.
How to download SUAT 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website of Sharda Unversity.
- Then, go to the "Retrieve My Application Form" option.
- After that, enter System ID and Date of Birth/ Application number.
- Finally, Click on the "Submit" button. Your form will be retrieved.
Application Fee Payment
- The application fee for SUAT 2021 is INR 1,200/-.
- The fee can be paid via Online mode.
- For Online Payment, Candidates can pay their fees by using Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card, etc.
Application Form Instructions
- SUAT 2021 application form filled without necessary details will be considered invalid and will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to provide a working E-Mail ID and contact number for further communication. University will contact via these.
- If a candidate fails to fill the SUAT 2021 application form in one go, then they can retrieve their application form and fill in the leftover details. Progress of a form will be saved after each page. You have to click on the "Save & Next" option.
- Remember once an Application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded back.
Documents required while filling up SUAT 2021 Application Form
Documents which need to be ready before filling SUAT 2021 Application form are as follows:
- Recent passport size colour photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Graduation degree certificate
Personal details to be Filled up in SUAT 2021 Application Form
Personal details that need to be filled by candidates in SUAT 2021 application form are:
- Name of Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Active Email ID
- Academic Career Qualifications
- Date of Birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Correspondence Address
- City of Residence
- State of Residence
- Pincode of Residence
- Exam State
- Exam City
Application form for International/NRI Candidates
- There is a different option for International/ NRI candidates to fill Sharda University Application Form.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as a primary language in teaching and examination.
- At the beginning of the registration process, the system will ask you if you are of Indian or International origin. The only point of difference is in selecting Nationality details. The candidate must select the correct option.
Plot No 32-34, Knowledge Park III,