Educational institutes all over the globe are focusing on the overall development of their students, which means professional-level knowledge is not enough to nurture a student and guide him/her towards their goal, knowledge over personality development also plays a vital role in today's era. Sharda University works with the same idea and conducts SUAT for candidates aspiring to pursue the all-round knowledge at the Sharda University. Along with good quality teaching, the university provides a platform to connect with students from various countries, know their culture, their food, and learn about their habits which immensely helps in the overall character development of a student.
Organized by Sharda University, Sharda University Admission Test commonly known as SUAT is a national level entrance examination for candidates aspiring to pursue their education from Sharda University.
Latest Updates: The Last Date to Apply is October 31, 2020.
The last date to apply for admissions 2020 is October 31, 2020. The final round of home-based online SUAT Exam slot booking is open now. Stay Home Stay Safe.
SUAT Slot Booking & Exam will be open till October 31, 2020.
- What is SUAT?
- SUAT Courses Offered
- SUAT 2020 Exam Date
- SUAT 2020 Eligibility
- SUAT 2020 Syllabus
- SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- SUAT 2020 Application Process
- SUAT 2020 Application Form Ongoing
- SUAT 2020 Admit Card
- SUAT 2020 Exam Centres
- SUAT 2020 Result
- SUAT 2020 Counselling
- SUAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- SUAT 2020 Contact Details
- Related Exams
What is SUAT?
SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is an All India Entrance examination conducted by Sharda University for candidates aspiring to get admissions into various courses offered by Sharda University. Sharda University provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the fields of engineering, arts, management, and law through SUAT 2020 Exam.
SUAT 2020 Exam has a different set of papers for different exam disciplines. Candidates can apply for SUAT 2020 by filling the application form through online mode on the official website of Sharda University.
|Exam Name||Sharda University Admission Test|
|Commonly Known as||SUAT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducted by||Sharda University|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
Under Graduate (Bio): Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Communication, General Aptitude.
Under Graduate (PCM): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Communication, General Aptitude.
Under Graduate (Non-PCM): English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking, General Awareness & Quantitative Aptitude.
Post Graduate: Logical Reasoning, General Awareness & Quantitative Aptitude.
|Number of questions||100|
|Application Fee||INR 1200/- (non-refundable)|
|Mode of payment||Online|
SUAT 2020 Courses Offered
Candidates aspiring to attempt SUAT 2020 can look for their desired courses to pursue at Sharda University. Courses offered by Sharda University are mentioned below:
|B.Tech + M.Tech Integrated|
|B.Tech + MBA Integrated|
|BBA+ MBA Integrated|
|Journalism & Mass Communication & Design|
|BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines|
SUAT 2020 Exam Dates
It is important for candidates to keep track of the important dates associated with the SUAT 2020. SUAT 2020 is being conducted online, and candidates were allowed to book their slot and attempt the exam from their home on the date and time allotted. SUAT 2020 application form was available on the official website. Candidates must visit the official website of Sharda University for the current updates and important dates of SUAT 2020.
|SUAT 2020 Application Start Date||December 2, 2019|
|SUAT 2020 Application End Date||October 31, 2020|
|SUAT 2020 Exam Dates||October 5, 2020 to October 31, 2020|
|SUAT 2020 Result Date||To be announced|
|SUAT 2020 Counselling Date||To be announced|
SUAT 2020 Eligibility
Candidates need to check certain SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for SUAT 2020 Exam. Candidates who successfully qualify the eligibility criteria of SUAT 2020 will be allowed to move forward with the admission process. Eligibility conditions are different for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- Candidate should have passed or should be appearing for Class 12 examination from any of the college or institution or recognized boards of India.
- Candidate should be at least 17 years old as of 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as well as Biology for taking admission to B.E/B.Tech/Bsc courses and must have secured 60% in class 10 and 70% in class 12.
- For BA and BBA all candidates can apply regardless of the stream taken in class 11 and 12 but must have had the subjects of Mathematics, Commerce, and English.
- Candidates must have studied Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Science and passed Class 12 with 50% in order to apply for B.Com and BCA.
- Candidates who want to apply to courses like Mass Communication, Journalism, and design must also have scored 50% in their 12th examination with English proficiency.
- For foreign citizens, candidates should submit a certificate equivalent to class 12th examination of the country and must match the criteria of "Association of Indian University".
- Candidates should have completed or should be appearing in the final year of Bachelor's degree in relevant stream.
- Must have secured 60% marks in graduation.
- For foreign citizens, candidates should submit a degree awarded by a university in a particular country and must match the criteria of "Association of Indian University".
- There is no maximum age limit for candidates who want to apply in the PG courses.
- Candidates who have qualified CAT, MAT (75%), and XAT (65%) are eligible to apply for the MBA course.
SUAT 2020 Syllabus
SUAT 2020 Syllabus for both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are given below:
Undergraduate Programmes Syllabus
Candidates who are applying for the Biology stream must concentrate on English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
SUAT 2020 Syllabus for PCM course will be based on English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Candidates for this stream must focus on General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
Postgraduate Programmes Syllabus
Those who are applying for a post-graduate programme at Sharda University must focus on General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English communication.
SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the of SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern carefully to avoid unnecessary mistakes. Candidates can read the below-given details to know about SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2020 for all the courses will be conducted online i.e Computer-Based test.
- A total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 100 marks for each of the courses will be asked for a duration of 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- Questions will comprise of topics related to Analytical Skills, Problem Solving Skills, and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers in SUAT 2020.
|SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e Computer-Based Test|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Total Number of Marks||100|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for correct answer
No negative marking
SUAT 2020 Application Process
SUAT 2020 Application Form was available on the official website from December 2, 2019 and the last date for registration for SUAT Phase-II was October 31, 2020.
Steps to apply for SUAT 2020
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Sharda University for applying for SUAT 2020 exam.
- Step 2: On the official website there will be 'Apply Now' notification, click on it.
- Step 3: Candidates have to choose a course name & fill the complete application form.
- Step 4: Completion of application form filling, a unique ID and password will be generated. This must be kept safely for future use.
- Step 5: Payment of the SUAT application fee must be done immediately as part of the process. This has to be paid through Credit/Debit Card or DD or Cash deposit at the regional office.
- Step 6: Once the fee has been received, candidate will be directed to the attest centre. The system will then give an option for slot booking in the online mode.
SUAT 2020 Application Form
SUAT 2020 Application Form has been released by Sharda University on December 2, 2019 on the official website and the last date for Phase-II registration was October 31, 2020. The Application Fee is INR 1200/- and can be paid through online mode. Candidates can pay an application fee through net banking or they can also use their debit or credit cards or UPI/Net Banking to make the payment.
SUAT 2020 Admit Card
SUAT 2020 Admit Card will be available for download once the exam dates have been decided by the conducting authority. The tentative availability date of SUAT 2020 Admit Card is January 1, 1970. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the application process will be able to download the admit card. The admit card/hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website once the candidate has successfully booked his/her slot for the exam.
Exam authorities automatically send the respective admit card to the registered e-mail address of the candidate, once he/she has successfully booked the slot for SUAT 2020.
SUAT 2020 Exam Centres
A total of 47 cities in India will be hosting the SUAT 2020 exam. Candidates can select a centre of their choice while filling up an application form.
Due to the current pandemic situations in the country, the test SUAT 2020 Exam Centres are currently disabled. Candidates were allowed to book a slot during the online application process and attempt the exam online from home.
SUAT 2020 Result
Sharda University will declare SUAT 2020 results on the official website. Personal Interviews will be held for candidates who score above 35% in the examination. Personal interviews will be held at Sharda University or in any regional office.
How to download SUAT 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of SUAT 2020 on the announced result date.
- Click on the given link 'Result', on the home page.
- Enter your personal login credential to access the scorecard.
- After entering the login credentials, a scorecard containing the result will appear on the screen. Download and save the SUAT 2020 Result.
SUAT 2020 Counselling
SUAT 2020 Counselling will be held only for those candidates who clear the SUAT 2020 Exam with a valid score card and qualify the cut-off marks required for counselling. Counselling will be held at Sharda University or at any regional office. Students who get selected will be called for a Personal Interview. For admission to the MBA programme, a GD (Group Discussion) will be held at Sharda University.
Documents required for SUAT 2020 Counselling
- SUAT 2020 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses - If applicable)
- SUAT scorecard/rank card or any other entrance test scorecard
- Legal photo ID proof
- Registration fee payment receipt
- Three recent passport size photographs
SUAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates should select the best study material. Go for the best authors while searching for the reference books. The revision will be the key to success. Keep on revising the syllabus at least twice or thrice after finishing it. Time management is an important factor for each subject and this will help in covering the syllabus.
Refer to Mock test question papers for reference and prepare well. Analyze changes in the difficulty level of each years' question paper. Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SUAT 2020 Contact Details
Sharda University Campus
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
Phone: +91-120-4060210/ +91-120-4040211/ +91-120-4570000