Changes are inevitable. Gone are the days when educational institutions just used to focus more on a professional level and less on a personal level. Candidates now look for the institutions that not only provides a quality teaching but also work on the character development of a student.
Sharda University is one of the catalysts of that change. “The world is here, where are you?” it's just not a slogan but a motto that Sharda University believes in. Along with good quality teaching, the university provides a platform to connect with students from various countries, know their culture, their food, learn about their habits which immensely helps in the character development of a student.
Sharda University Admission Test commonly known as SUAT is a national level entrance examination carried out by Sharda University that acts as a gateway for admission to various courses offered by Sharda University.
Latest Update: Book your home based online SUAT test slot for the next phase i.e any working day between August 5 to August 15, 2020, by completing your application on or before August 15, 2020. Stay Home Stay Safe.
Apply before August 15, 2020.
- What is SUAT?
- SUAT Courses Offered
- SUAT 2020 Exam Date
- SUAT 2020 Eligibility
- SUAT 2020 Syllabus
- SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- SUAT 2020 Application Process
- SUAT 2020 Application Form Ongoing
- SUAT 2020 Admit Card
- SUAT 2020 Exam Centres
- SUAT 2020 Results
- SUAT 2020 Counselling
- SUAT Preparation Tips
- Related Exams
What is SUAT?
SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is an All India Entrance examination conducted by Sharda University for admission to various courses offered by Sharda University. Sharda University provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the fields of engineering, arts, management and law through SUAT 2020 Exam.
SUAT 2020 Exam has a different set of papers for different exam disciplines. Candidates can apply for SUAT 2020 by filling the application form through online mode on the official website of Sharda University.
|Exam Name||Sharda University Admission Test|
|Commonly Known as||SUAT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducted by||Sharda University|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of questions||100|
|Application Fee||INR 1200/- (non-refundable)|
|Mode of payment||Online|
SUAT 2020 Courses Offered
Sharda University offers following courses to the interested candidates through SUAT 2020 Exam. Courses available are as mentioned in the table below:
|B.Tech + M.Tech Integrated|
|B.Tech + MBA Integrated|
|BBA+ MBA Integrated|
|Journalism & Mass Communication & Design|
|BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines|
SUAT 2020 Exam Dates
SUAT 2020 application form is available now on the official website. Candidates must visit the official website of Sharda University for the current updates and important dates of SUAT 2020.
|Availability of Application Form||December 2, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||August 15, 2020|
|Slot Booking Dates||August 5 to August 15, 2020|
|Exam Dates for Phase-II||August 5, 2020 to August 15, 2020|
SUAT 2020 Eligibility
Candidates need to check certain SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for SUAT 2020 Exam. Eligibility criteria are different for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- Candidate should have passed or should be appearing for Class 12 examination from any of the college or institution or recognized boards of India.
- Candidate should be at least 17 years old as of 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as well as Biology for taking admission to B.E/B.Tech/Bsc courses and must have secured 60% in class 10 and 70% in class 12.
- For BA and BBA all candidates can apply regardless of the stream taken in class 11 and 12 but must have had the subjects of Mathematics, Commerce, and English.
- Candidates must have studied Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Science and passed Class 12 with 50% in order to apply for B.Com and BCA.
- Candidates who want to apply to courses like Mass Communication, Journalism and design must also have scored 50% in their 12th examination with English proficiency.
- For foreign citizens, candidates should submit a certificate equivalent to class 12th examination of the country and must match the criteria of "Association of Indian University".
- Candidates should have completed or should be appearing in the final year of Bachelor's degree in relevant stream.
- Must have secured 60% marks in graduation.
- For foreign citizens, candidates should submit a degree awarded by a university in a particular country and must match the criteria of "Association of Indian University".
- There is no maximum age limit for candidates who want to apply in the PG courses.
- Candidates who have qualified CAT, MAT (75%) and XAT (65%) are eligible to apply for the MBA course.
SUAT 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for SUAT 2020 for both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are given below:
Undergraduate Programmes Syllabus
Candidates who are applying for Biology stream must concentrate on English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
SUAT 2020 Syllabus for PCM course will be based on English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Candidates for this stream must focus on General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
Postgraduate Programmes Syllabus
Those who are applying for a post-graduate programme at Sharda University must focus on General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English communication.
SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can read the below-given details to know about SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2020 for all the courses will be conducted online i.e Computer-Based test.
- Total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 100 marks for each of the courses will be asked for a duration of 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- Questions will comprise of topics related to Analytical Skills, Problem Solving Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers in SUAT 2020.
|Mode of exam||Online i.e Computer-Based Test|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Total Number of Marks||100|
|Marks Awarded For Correct Answer||1|
|Marks Deducted For Wrong Answer||No Negative Marking|
SUAT 2020 Application Process
Application form is out now on the official website and the last date for registration for SUAT Phase-II is August 15, 2020. Step by step procedure on application process is detailed below for online.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Sharda University for applying SUAT 2020 exam.
- Step 2: On the official website there will be "Apply Now" notification, click on that for applying the exam.
- Step 3: Candidates have to choose a course name & fill the complete application form.
- Step 4: Completion of application form filling, a unique ID and password will be generated. This must be kept safely for future use.
- Step 5: Payment of the SUAT application fee must be done immediately as part of the process. This has to be paid through Credit/Debit Card/DD/ Cash deposit at the regional office.
- Step 6: Once the fee has been received, candidate will be directed to the attest centre. The system will then give an option for slot booking in the online mode.
SUAT 2020 Application Form
SUAT 2020 Application Form has been released by Sharda University on December 2, 2019, on the official website and the last date for Phase-II registration is August 15, 2020. Application Fee is INR 1200/- and can be paid through online mode.
Candidates can pay an application fee through net banking or they can also use their debit or credit cards or UPI/Net Banking to do the payment.
SUAT 2020 Admit Card
SUAT 2020 Admit Card will be available for download tentatively from first week of June 2020 only for candidates who have successfully completed the application process. Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the official website once the candidate has successfully booked his/her slot for the exam.
Candidates are required to carry 2 copies of admit card to examination centre on the day of examination, they would also have to carry along a government-issued Photo ID Card and a copy of the application form confirmation page.
SUAT 2020 Exam Centres
A total of 47 cities in India will be hosting SUAT 2020 exam. Candidates can select a centre of their choice while filling up an application form. Centre once allotted can't be changed later.
SUAT 2020 Results
Sharda University will declare SUAT 2020 results on the official website. Personal Interviews will be held for candidates who score above 35% in the examination. Personal Interviews will be held at Sharda University or in any regional office.
SUAT 2020 Counselling
Counselling will be held only for those candidates who clear SUAT 2020 Exam with a valid score card and qualify the cut-off marks required for Counselling. Counselling will be held at Sharda University or at any regional office. Students who get selected will be called for a Personal Interview. However, for admission to MBA programme, a GD (Group Discussion) will also be held at Sharda University.
SUAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates should select the best study material. Go for the best authors while searching for the reference books. The revision will be the key to success. So, keep on revising the syllabus at least twice or thrice after finishing it. Time management is an important factor for each subject and this will help in covering all subjects.
Refer Mock question papers for reference and prepare well. Analyze changes in the difficulty level of each years' question paper. Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Sharda University Campus
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
Phone: +91-120-4060210/ +91-120-4040211/ +91-120-4570000