The exam pattern for JIPMER 2021 and other details are given in the following table:
|Examination Date||2nd June 2021|
|Exam Cities||Approximately 120 cities around India|
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|No. of Question||200|
|Sections||Physics - 60
Chemistry - 60
Biology - 60
English Language and Comprehension - 10
Logical and Quantitative Reasoning - 10
|Marking Method||+4 Marks for Correct Answers
-1 for Incorrect Answers
0 marks for unanswered questions
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
It is imperative to have good knowledge about JIPMER Syllabus to understand the topics under which questions are asked.
- Mode: JIPMER 2021 will be conducted through Online i.e. Computer-based Test.
- Question Type: The question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question's (MCQ's)
- Exam Shift: JIPMER exam will be conducted in two shifts. The allocation of shifts will be random. The timings of the shifts are
- Morning Shift - 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Afternoon Shift - 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM
- Sections: Thre will be a total of 5 sections which includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Comprehension, and Logical and Quantitative Reasoning
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- No of Questions: Physics - 60, Chemistry - 60, Biology - 60, English Language and Comprehension - 10, and Logical and Quantitative Reasoning - 10.
- Marks: +4 marks will be given for Correct Answers and -1 marks will be reduced for Incorrect Answers
- Medium: The question paper will be in English medium.
- Marks allocation: In JIPMER 2021 the marks allocated for the different subject is as follows
- A total of 60 marks is allocated for Physics.
- For chemistry, A total of 60 marks is allotted.
- For biology, 60 marks are allocated.
- English Language and Comprehension has a total of 10 marks
- Logical and Quantitative reasoning has a total of 10 marks
Distribution of Questions - Graphical Representation
The graphical represetation of JIPMER exam pattern has been mentioned below