IEMJEE 2022 application forms are available online for interested candidates to fill out and submit. The exam date has been extended and will be held online from Feb 21, 2022, to Apr 13, 2022.
The IEMJEE is conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and the University of Engineering and Management (UEM). There will be three shifts of the exam on each day and candidates must choose their shift and exam date during the application process itself. Keep reading this article to know more about IEMJEE 2022.
Latest Updates for IEM JEE
- Mar 24, 2022: The exam dates for IEMJEE 2022 has been extended till Apr 13, 2022. Read more
- About IEMJEE
- IEMJEE 2022 Courses Offered
- IEM JEE 2022 Important Dates
- IEM JEE 2022 Eligibility
- IEM JEE 2022 Application Form
- IEM JEE 2022 Exam Centres
- IEM JEE 2022 Admit Card
- IEM JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- IEM JEE 2022 Result
- IEM JEE 2022 Cutoff
- IEM JEE 2022 Counselling
- IEM JEE 2022 Contact Details
IEM JEE 2022 Important Dates
The IEM JEE 2022 exam date has been extended till Apr 13, 2022, instead of Mar 13, 2022. The application form is available online. After you register online successfully, the admit card was sent to the registered Email ID after submitting the application form. This year the exam was conducted in a total of 8 phases.
Candidates can check all the IEMJEE 2022 Important dates, which is mentioned in the below table. It is highly advisable to check the dates thoroughly so that candidates do not miss out on any important events or examination procedures.
|Application Form Start Date||Jan 24, 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||Ongoing|
|Admit Card Availability||Upon submission of the application form|
|IEM JEE Exam (Online from Home Exam)||Phase 1: Feb 21, 2022 - Apr 13, 2022 (Extended)|
|Results Announcement||Phase 1: To be announced|
IEM JEE is a Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and the University of Engineering and Management (UEM), for the admission of students into the B.Tech./BCA/BBA/B.Sc./M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./MBA courses. Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and University of Engineering and Management (UEM) are the joint conducting body of the IEM JEE, IEM is located in Kolkata. The table below gives information about IEMJEE 2022 exam highlights.
|Exam Name||IEM JEE 2022|
|Full From||Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam|
|Institute of Engineering and Management|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduation|
IEMJEE 2022 Courses Offered
IEM JEE is a University level entrance exam that is conducted every year. The conducting authority, IEM has scheduled the exam was conducted. IEM JEE offers admission into various Engineering and Management programmes like B.Tech./BCA/BBA/B.Sc./M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./MBA.
|UG Programmes||PG Programmes|
IEM JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing for any exam, candidates need to be well versed with the eligibility criteria scenarios such that any important events related to eligibility criteria should not be missed out at any circumstances. The candidates will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria for taking IEM JEE 2022. The IEM JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria is designed by the Institute of Engineering and Management. There are certain IEMJEE 2022 eligibility criteria that an applicant has to satisfy for admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Aspiring candidates from India and other foreign countries can apply for this exam. There is no criterion for Nationality.
Eligibility Criteria for UG courses
The candidate should have passed class 10th and class 12th exams and should have secured more than 50% aggregate (60% for engineering courses). If the applicants are waiting for the result or have appeared for the final examination of education, then they are also eligible for IEMJEE 2022, provided he/she is able to show necessary documents at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for PG courses
The candidates should secure at least 60% aggregate in all semesters of the graduation degree (50% for MBA courses). If the applicants are waiting for their results or have appeared for the final semester exam then they are also eligible for IEMJEE 2022, provided he/she is able to produce necessary documents at the time of admission.
IEM JEE 2022 Application Form
The IEMJEE 2022 application form was available on the official website of IEMJEE. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email ID and contact number. All other educational and personal details were uploaded by the applicant within the form. There was no registration fee to apply/ register for IEMJEE 2022. The candidate could register online and appear for the examination.
Steps to Fill the IEM JEE 2022 Application Form Online
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for the examination.
Step 1: Choice of Course
- Log in to the official website of IEMJEE.
- A list of courses will appear.
- The candidate will have to choose the course of his/her choice to pursue.
- Then, click on the link provided to fill IEMJEE 2022 Application Form.
Step 2: Filling in the IEMJEE 2022 Application Form
- The candidate will have to enter his/her personal details like nationality, name, date of birth, gender, details about parents, communication details, campus preferred, etc.
- Applicants need to ensure that they enter a valid email ID and mobile number through which the organizing body will send them the notifications regarding the IEMJEE 2022.
IEM JEE 2022 Exam Centres
The conducting authority decided on the IEMJEE 2022 exam centres where the exam was conducted. The candidates could make a choice among the exam centres and give their preferred exam centre for appearing in the IEMJEE 2022.
There were only a few exam centres. The below list shows the location of various IEMJEE 2022 exam centres.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) Ashram Campus Kolkata, West Bengal.
- IEM Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector 5, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- UEM Kolkata Campus, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata, West Bengal-700156.
- UEM Jaipur Campus, Gurukul, 6 km from Chomu on Sikar Road (NH-11), Jaipur 303807.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM Management Campus) D1, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700091.
IEM JEE 2022 Admit Card
The IEM JEE 2022 Admit Cards will be mailed to the registered Email IDs of the candidates after the successful completion of the registration process. The Admit Cards were available just after the IEM JEE 2022 application process was done.
Candidates did not receive their IEM JEE 2022 Admit Cards through the post. It was only be sent to them via their registered email ID. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidates to register themselves with a valid and active email ID only.
Candidates needed to take a printout of their IEM JEE 2022 Admit Card and carry it at the time of examination, failing to do which will result in the cancellation of their candidature. Candidates also had to carry a valid photo ID proof along with their IEM JEE 2022 Admit Card to the examination centre on the chosen date of examination. Your Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Class X Boards exam Admit Card, Class XII Board exam Admit Card may serve as valid ID proof.
Steps to Download IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card
The following steps was to be followed by all candidates who completed their registration successfully to be able to download the admit card.
- Click on the link for the course you have applied for, and a new page will open up.
- Click on the "Admit Card" link and a new window will open for login.
- Candidates need to enter all the login credentials and download the IEMJEE 2022 admit card.
- The admit card will appear on the screen, cross-check it for any errors and if found then report it to the exam centre authority before the last date.
- Download the admit card and get printouts of the same to carry on the exam day.
IEM JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates were advised to go through the IEMJEE 2022 exam pattern before appearing for the examination. Being aware of the exam pattern will help the candidates to have an idea about the examination paper. IEMJEE 2022 question paper has Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). For the academic year 2022, applicants have to appear for the examination from their respective homes through online mode. The exam was conducted in 3 slots, each slot will be conducted for 2 hours. The IEMJEE 2022 examination pattern is mentioned below.
B.Tech: Syllabus and mode of the exam are absolutely the same as that of JEE Mains comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided into 3 sections.
- The maths section will contain 60 questions each of 4 marks. The physics and chemistry section will contain 30 questions each of 4 marks. Total marks will be 360.
- Time duration will be 2 hours. The maths section will have a time duration of 1 hour 15 minutes. Chemistry and Physics will have a time duration of 45 minutes.
- There will be 1 mark deduction from total marks for each wrong answer.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry: Syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the WB JELET examination.
BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com.: Syllabus will comprise of English, General Knowledge, and Preliminary Mathematics.
M.Tech.: The syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the GATE examination.
MCA/M.Sc.: The syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the WB JECA examination.
MBA: Syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the CAT examination.
IEM JEE 2022 Results
The conducting authority will announce the results after the completion of the exam. For each phase, the result will be declared separately.
Steps to Check the IEM JEE 2022 Results
The results were uploaded and released on the official website. Candidates could access the same by logging onto the exam portal and selecting the Phase and Slot of the examination.
- Step 1: Visit the IEM JEE 2022 official website.
- Step 2: Check for the results link.
- Step 3: Click on results, and enter the login credentials
- Step 4: The IEMJEE 2022 results will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Take the printout of the same for future reference.
IEMJEE 2022 Cut Off
The cut off for IEMJEE will be based on certain factors such as the number of applicants attempting the exam, the difficulty level of the exam paper and the number of seats available. The cutoff was released by the official exam authorities on the official website before the counselling process begins. The shortlisted candidates are required to have scored the minimum qualifying marks to be able to attend the counselling and the admission process after the same.
Read More: IEMJEE 2022 Cutoff
IEMJEE 2022 Counselling
IEMJEE 2022 Counselling for the candidates who have successfully qualified in the IEMJEE 2022 is held online, through the e-counselling portal.
The admission procedure is scheduled to be held on all bank working days.
Time of Admission: 10 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Ashram Building, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal, India.(Next to Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Ltd, Near SDF Building, Opposite to Nalban)
IEM JEE 2022 Counselling Documents Required
The following list of documents will be required during admission, in their original and two photocopies.
- Class X – Admit Card and Marksheet
- Class XII – Admit Card and Marksheet
- WBJEEB Counselling Final Allotment Paper (Received from WBJEEB Reporting Centre)
- 2 copies Colour Passport Size Photographs
- A printed copy of filled in Online Application Form
IEMJEE Contact Details
- Campus Address: UEM Kolkata, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata – 700 156
Admission Offices (Kolkata)
- City Office (IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata) Address: IEM Ashram Building, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No.: 8010700500
- City Office (IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata) Address: Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No: 8010700500, 033-23572059, 033-23572995
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.uem.edu.in/kolkata
Can I fill the IEMJEE 2020 Application Form in offline mode?
No, the IEM JEE 2020 Application Form can only be filled in through the online mode. Learn more about the procedure to fill in the application form at the IEM JEE 2020 Application Form.
What is the application fee for IEMJEE 2020?
No application fee is required towards the application form for the IEM JEE 2020.
Is calculator allowed in the online entrance exam of IEMJEE?
No, the use of any electronic device such as calculator, mobile phone, or other gadgets is strictly forbidden inside the exam hall.
What is the marking scheme of IEMJEE?
Each question will carry 4 marks for correct answers. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answers.Find out more about the question paper pattern at IEM JEE 2020 Exam Pattern.
Can I edit and update my details in IEMJEE 2020 Application Form?
Yes, you can update the details you have fillen in the IEM JEE 2020 Application Form, but within the stipulated window for editing application forms. You have to visit the official website of IEM at https://iemjee.uem.edu.in/, and then click on the "Update Student Details" button to edit and update your information.