IEMJEE 2023 exam dates will be available on the official website. The IEMJEE is conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and the University of Engineering and Management (UEM). There will be three shifts of the exam on each day and candidates must choose their shift and exam date during the application process itself. Keep reading this article to know more about IEMJEE 2023.
Latest Updates for IEMJEE
- Apr 5, 2023: IEMJEE 2023 Exam Dates will be released on the official website.
Table of Contents
- About IEMJEE
- IEMJEE Courses Offered 2023
- IEMJEE Exam Dates 2023
- IEMJEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
- IEMJEE Application Form 2023
- IEMJEE Admit Card 2023
- IEMJEE Exam Centres 2023
- IEMJEE Exam Pattern 2023
- IEMJEE Result 2023
- IEMJEE Cut Off 2023
- IEMJEE Counselling 2023
- IEMJEE Contact Details 2023
IEMJEE is a Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and the University of Engineering and Management (UEM), for the admission of students into the B.Tech./BCA/BBA/B.Sc./M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./MBA courses. The Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and the University of Engineering and Management (UEM) are the joint conducting body of the IEMJEE, IEM is located in Kolkata. The table below gives information about IEMJEE 2023 exam highlights.
|Exam Name||IEMJEE 2023|
|Full From||Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam|
|Institute of Engineering and Management|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduation|
IEMJEE Courses Offered 2023
IEMJEE is a University level entrance exam that is conducted every year. The conducting authority, IEM will schedule the exam and conduct it. IEMJEE offers admission into various Engineering and Management programmes like B.Tech./BCA/BBA/B.Sc./M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc./MBA.
|UG Programmes||PG Programmes|
IEMJEE Exam Dates 2023
IEMJEE 2023 exam dates will be announced on the official web page. Candidates can check all the IEMJEE tentative exam dates 2023 mentioned in the below table.
|Application Form Start Date||May 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||May 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2023|
|IEMJEE Exam (Online from Home Exam)||Phase 1: Jun 2023|
|Results Announcement||Phase 1: Jul 2023|
IEMJEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
IEMJEE 2023 Rligibility Criteria is crutial for candidates to know before applying for the exam. The candidates will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria for taking IEMJEE 2023. The IEMJEE Eligibility Criteria 2023 is designed by the Institute of Engineering and Management. There are certain IEMJEE 2023 eligibility criteria that an applicant has to satisfy for admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Aspiring candidates from India and other foreign countries can apply for this exam. There is no criterion for Nationality.
Eligibility Criteria for UG courses
The candidate should have passed class 10th and class 12th exams and should have secured more than 50% aggregate (60% for engineering courses). If the applicants are waiting for the result or have appeared for the final examination of education, then they are also eligible for IEMJEE 2023, provided he/she is able to show the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for PG courses
The candidates should secure at least 60% aggregate in all semesters of the graduation degree (50% for MBA courses). If the applicants are waiting for their results or have appeared for the final semester exam then they are also eligible for IEMJEE 2023, provided he/she is able to produce the necessary documents at the time of admission.
IEMJEE Application Form 2023
IEMJEE 2023 application form will be available on the official website. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email IDs and contact number. All other educational and personal details will have to be uploaded by the applicant within the form. There will be no registration fee to apply/ register for IEMJEE 2023. The candidate can register online and appear for the examination.
Steps to Fill the IEMJEE Application Form 2023 Online
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for the examination.
Step 1: Choice of Course
- Log in to the official website of IEMJEE.
- A list of courses will appear.
- The candidate will have to choose the course of his/her choice to pursue.
- Then, click on the link provided to fill IEMJEE 2023 Application Form.
Step 2: Filling in the IEMJEE 2023 Application Form
- The candidate will have to enter his/her personal details like nationality, name, date of birth, gender, details about parents, communication details, campus preference, etc.
- Applicants need to ensure that they enter a valid email ID and mobile number through which the organizing body will send them notifications regarding the IEMJEE 2023.
IEMJEE Admit Card 2023
IEMJEE Admit Card 2023 will be mailed to the registered Email IDs of the candidates after the successful completion of the registration process. The Admit Cards will be available just after the IEMJEE 2023 application process will be done.
Candidates will not receive their IEMJEE Admit Card 2023 through the post. It will only be sent to them via their registered email ID. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidates to register themselves with a valid and active email ID only.
Candidates need to take a printout of their IEMJEE Admit Card 2023 and carry it at the time of examination, failing to do so will result in the cancellation of their candidature. Candidates also have to carry a valid photo ID proof along with their IEMJEE Admit Card 2023 to the examination centre on the chosen date of examination. Candidates' Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Class X Boards exam Admit Card, and Class XII Board exam Admit Card may serve as valid ID proof.
Steps to Download IEMJEE Admit Card 2023
The following steps were to be followed by all candidates who completed their registration successfully to be able to download the admit card.
- Step 1: Click on the link for the course you have applied for, and a new page will open up.
- Step 2: Click on the "Admit Card" link and a new window will open for login.
- Step 3: Candidates need to enter all the login credentials and download the IEMJEE 2023 admit card.
- Step 4: The admit card will appear on the screen, cross-check it for any errors and if found then report it to the exam centre authority before the last date.
- Step 5: Download the admit card and get printouts of the same to carry on the exam day.
IEMJEE Exam Centres 2023
IEMJEE 2023 Exam Centres are decided by the exam counducting authority. The candidates can make a choice among the exam centres and give their preferred exam centre for appearing in the IEMJEE 2023.
There are only a few exam centres. The below list shows the location of various IEMJEE 2023 exam centres.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) Ashram Campus Kolkata, West Bengal.
- IEM Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector 5, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- UEM Kolkata Campus, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata, West Bengal-700156.
- UEM Jaipur Campus, Gurukul, 6 km from Chomu on Sikar Road (NH-11), Jaipur 303807.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM Management Campus) D1, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700091.
IEMJEE Exam Pattern 2023
IEMJEE 2023 Exam Pattern should be well versed by candidates before preparing for the exam. Being aware of the exam pattern will help the candidates to have an idea about the examination paper. IEMJEE 2023 question paper has Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). For the academic year 2023, applicants have to appear for the examination from their respective homes through online mode. The exam was conducted in 3 slots, each slot will be conducted for 2 hours. The IEMJEE 2023 examination pattern is mentioned below.
B.Tech: The syllabus and mode of the exam are absolutely the same as that of JEE Mains comprising Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided into 3 sections.
- The maths section will contain 60 questions each of 4 marks. The physics and chemistry section will contain 30 questions each of 4 marks. The total mark will be 360.
- The time duration will be 2 hours. The maths section will have a time duration of 1 hour and 15 minutes. Chemistry and Physics will have a time duration of 45 minutes.
- There will be a 1-mark deduction from the total marks for each wrong answer.
B.Tech. Lateral Entry: The syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the WB JELET examination.
BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com.: The syllabus will comprise English, General Knowledge, and Preliminary Mathematics.
M.Tech.: The syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the GATE examination.
MCA/M.Sc.: The syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the WB JECA examination.
MBA: Syllabus and mode of the exam will be the same as the CAT examination.
IEMJEE Result 2023
IEMJEE 2023 Result will be announced on the official website. The conducting authority will announce the results after the completion of the exam. For each phase, the result will be declared separately.
Steps to Check the IEMJEE Result 2023s
The results will be uploaded and released on the official website. Candidates can access the same by logging onto the exam portal and selecting the Phase and Slot of the examination.
- Step 1: Visit the IEMJEE 2023 official website.
- Step 2: Check for the results link.
- Step 3: Click on results, and enter the login credentials
- Step 4: The IEMJEE 2023 results will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Take the printout of the same for future reference.
IEMJEE Cut Off 2023
IEMJEE 2023 cutofft will be based on certain factors such as the number of applicants attempting the exam, the difficulty level of the exam paper and the number of seats available. The cutoff will be released by the official exam authorities on the official website before the counselling process begins. The shortlisted candidates are required to have scored the minimum qualifying marks to be able to attend the counselling and the admission process after the same.
Read More: IEMJEE Cut Off 2023
IEMJEE Counselling 2023
IEMJEE Counselling 2023 will be conducted for the candidates who have successfully qualified in the IEMJEE 2023. It will be conduced through the e-counselling portal.
The admission procedure is scheduled to be held on all bank working days.
Time of Admission: 10 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Ashram Building, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal, India. (Next to Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Ltd, Near SDF Building, Opposite Nalban)
IEMJEE Counselling 2023 Documents Required
The following list of documents will be required during admission, in their original and two photocopies.
- Class X – Admit Card and Marksheet
- Class XII – Admit Card and Marksheet
- WBJEEB Counselling Final Allotment Paper (Received from WBJEEB Reporting Centre)
- 2 copies of Colour Passport Size Photographs
- A printed copy of filled in Online Application Form
IEMJEE Contact Details
Candidates can refer to the below details to contact the exam authorities.
- Campus Address: UEM Kolkata, University Area, Plot No. III – B/5, New Town, Action Area – III, Kolkata – 700 156
Admission Offices (Kolkata)
- City Office (IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata) Address: IEM Ashram Building, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No.: 8010700500
- City Office (IEM, Salt Lake, Kolkata) Address: Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Gurukul Campus, Y-12, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone No: 8010700500, 033-23572059, 033-23572995
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.uem.edu.in/kolkata
Can I fill the IEMJEE 2020 Application Form in offline mode?
No, the IEM JEE 2020 Application Form can only be filled in through the online mode. Learn more about the procedure to fill in the application form at the IEM JEE 2020 Application Form.
What is the application fee for IEMJEE 2020?
No application fee is required towards the application form for the IEM JEE 2020.
Is calculator allowed in the online entrance exam of IEMJEE?
No, the use of any electronic device such as calculator, mobile phone, or other gadgets is strictly forbidden inside the exam hall.
What is the marking scheme of IEMJEE?
Each question will carry 4 marks for correct answers. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answers.Find out more about the question paper pattern at IEM JEE 2020 Exam Pattern.
Can I edit and update my details in IEMJEE 2020 Application Form?
Yes, you can update the details you have fillen in the IEM JEE 2020 Application Form, but within the stipulated window for editing application forms. You have to visit the official website of IEM at https://iemjee.uem.edu.in/, and then click on the "Update Student Details" button to edit and update your information.