Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam Admit card is a very important document to attend the exam. All candidates who have successfully registered for Gujarat PGCET 2021 test can download their admit card from the official website of exam by entering their login details. It is advised that the candidate should preserve admit cards until Gujarat PGCET 2021 results are out. Here are some updates related with Admit Card which Candidates need to follow before appearing for the exam.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to give Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam because without this document candidates will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall. Instructions written on Admit Card should be witnessed very carefully before appearing for the exam. Candidates should be very cautious about the release of Admit card and they should not miss out on any important events related with Admit Card.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card Specifics
Before appearing for the exam every individual needs to witness carefully the specifications mentioned on the Admit Card because Admit Card is a valid document to enter into the exam hall and without the admit card a candidate will not be allowed to take part in the exam. Apart from this candidate need to be very cautious about the release of Admit Card and candidates who have properly filled the application form can download the admit card from the official website.
Candidates need to look through important parameters related with admit card and the parameters are listed as below:
- Candidates will be issued Hall Ticket along with Registration Acknowledgement by Help Centre after submission of Application Form.
- Admit card for Gujarat PGCET 2021 will be available from May 8, 2021.
- Applicants can go online to the Official Website and log in to their account to download admit card for Gujarat PGCET 2021.
- Student should carry Registration acknowledgement slip/Hall Ticket with a photo identity proof in original to the exam hall.
How to Download Admit Card for Gujarat PGCET 2021?
Candidates need to go through a process involving downloading of Admit Card very carefully. Downloading of Admit Card consists of different steps and the stepwise downloading of Admit Card is given as below:
- Step 1: To download Admit Card candidates need to click on the link received via email
- Step 2: Next step is that candidates need to log onto the official website using the application number.
- Step 3: After logging on to the official website candidates need to click on “Download Admit Card”
- Step 4: After downloading, candidates should take a printout of Admit Card.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card Contents
Admit Card should contain important details and candidates need to check details before appearing for the exam. Details in Admit Card section should contain the information specified below:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Name of Exam Centre
- Address of Exam Centre
- Date of Exam
- Examination timings
- Important Instructions to be followed
Note: Candidates need to take a print out of Admit Card because without this aspirants will not be allowed to take part in the exam.