Exam Pattern is an important section from the exam point of view which gives the structure of the exam and candidates should need to follow exam structure carefully before appearing for the exam. Apart from these applicants also need to focus their attention on exam dates related to the exam. With the help of a good understanding of the exam pattern, it will be easy to crack the exam.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam will be held offline(Pen and Paper-based Test). Duration of Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam will be 90 mins. Candidates before appearing for the exam need to go through specific criteria involving the parameters of the exam. Here are some updates related to the exam which will help you to understand about exam Patten.
Gujarat PGCET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates before appearing for Gujarat PGCET 2021 should know about the pattern of the exam. Apart from information about exam pattern applicants need to know dates related to the commencement of exam starting from registration onwards. The exam pattern consists of some specifications
- Exam mode: Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam will be conducted Offline in pen-paper mode.
- Exam duration: Time duration for Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam will be 90 minutes.
- Questions: There will be 100 multiple choice questions and others will be subjective type questions.
- Exam Language: Language for answering is English only.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in Gujarat PGCET 2021.
Candidates should go through the structure of the exam before appearing for it. Highlights of exam pattern for better reference is tabulated below:
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice Questions|
|Total number of questions||100|