The AUCET 2021 exam dates will be soon released on the official website of Andhra University. The exam notification and the application form will be released simultaneously on the website. The AUCET 2021 exam is conducted by Andhra University, candidates are advised to regularly visit the university website to check the latest update related to the exam. Below, some important information regarding the exam has been given for the candidates to know the exam better.
- What is AUCET?
- AUCET 2021 Exam Date
- AUCET 2021 Eligibility
- AUCET 2021 Application Form
- AUCET 2021 Exam Centres
- AUCET 2021 Admit card
- AUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- AUCET 2021 Syllabus
- AUCET 2021 Result
- AUCET 2021 Cut-off
- AUCET 2021 Counselling
- AUCET 2021 Preparation
- AUCET 2021 Previous Year Paper
- AUCET 2021 Reference Books
- AUCET Contact Information
What is AUCET?
Andhra University Common Entrance Test [AUCET] is a state-level entrance test conducted by Andhra University for admission into various postgraduate fields such as Engineering, Arts, Science, Education, Commerce, and Law. Applicants who appear for the AUCET 2021 exam are allowed to apply for admission into courses to its affiliated colleges and the Dr. BR Ambedkar University in Srikakulam based on the scores of the AUCET exam.
Interested candidates can apply for the AUCET exam by going to the official website of the AUCET exam. The conducting body conducts the exam as 13 different types of tests for:
- 27 Commerce and Arts courses
- 42 Science courses
- 2 Science courses in AUCE(A)
The AUCET exam 2021 notifications will be out soon on its official website. Candidates should read below for more information regarding the AUCET exam.
|Full-Form||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Courses Offered||Engineering (ME, M.Tech), Arts (MA, MFA), Science (M.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc), Education (M.P.Ed), Commerce (M.Com), and Law (LLM).|
|Mode||Offline, i.e, Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
AUCET 2021 Exam Dates
The schedule set by Andhra University for AUCET 2021 is as mentioned below. Please note that the official authority confirms these dates and is subject to changes based on events that may occur.
|Application Form Start Date||To be announced|
|Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|AUCET Date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
AUCET 2021 Eligibility
The candidates who want to appear for the AUCET 2021 examination should check the AUCET eligibility criteria first. Candidates need to fulfill the below eligibility to be eligible to apply for the AUCET exam.
- Education: The candidates must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant stream with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and 45% for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for AUCET. The maximum age to apply for fee reimbursement for reserved categories is 34 years and for EBC/minorities/disabled candidates is 30 years.
- Nationality & Domicile: Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh state, educational institutions 1974.
AUCET 2021 Application Form
The application form will soon be available on the official website of Andhra University. Candidates should keep checking the official website for the latest updates related to the exam. Once the application form is out, the candidates should fill the application form at least a few days before the last date of the exam. Find below the steps to fill the application form online.
Step 1: Registration
The candidates need to register themselves online as the first step to fill the application form of the AUCET application. Below are the steps to register online for the AUCET 2021 exam.
- Visit the official website of Andhra University, i.e., www.audoa.in
- Fill in the below details to register:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Candidate’s Mobile No.
- Valid Email ID
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar No
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The candidate will receive an email on the registered email ID.
- Use the given credentials to log in.
Step 2: Fill up the AUCET 2021 Application Form
Once the candidate has registered themselves successfully, the next step is to fill up the application form that will contain personal and educational information. Find below the steps to fill the AUCET 2021 application form.
- Click on the link ‘AUCET 2021 Application Form’ available on the official website.
- Fill in the personal and educational details.
- Candidates need to select one of the security questions and answer it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
Once the application form is complete, the candidates will be required to upload the scanned documents and photographs as per the instructions given on the website.
- Passport size photographs in JPEG format in maximum size of 150 KB.
- Candidate’s signature in size 150 KB maximum.
- Migration Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
The candidates need to pay the application fee after filling up the application form and uploading all the required documents. The candidates can pay The AUCET application fee online. Find below some of the details regarding the AUCET 2021 registration fee.
- Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay a registration fee of INR 500 for SC/ST/ PHC and INR 600 for all the other category candidates while filling the application form.
Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the application fee online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) and offline (Andhra Bank).
AUCET 2021 Admit Card
AUCET 2021 admit card will be available on the official website. Candidates should download the hall tickets from the university website. The candidates should check the AUCET 2021 admit card details; spelling, address, and other credentials.
Steps to download the AUCET Admit Card
Step 1: The AUCET candidates are required to check the official website of Andhra University for admit cards. You will find a direct link to the admit card login page titled ‘AUCET 2021 hall tickets/admit card available’. Click on it.
Step 2: Select the examination, enter your AUCET login credentials, then click on submit.
Step 3: Aspirants should review their AUCET admit card as it appears, and download it.
Step 4: Take a printout of your AUCET admit card.
The AUCET admit card will be required during the verification round after the exam. Candidates should keep their AUCET admit card safe at least until enrolment. It is advised to print at least 2 to 3 physical copies of the admit card.
Details on the AUCET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates after downloading the admit card should carefully check their details on the admit card. Below are the details available on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact the authorities as soon as possible.
- Applicants’ Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Examination Centre details
- Important instructions for the candidates to follow on exam day.
AUCET 2021 Exam Centres
AUCET 2021 will be conducted in 8 major cities in Andhra Pradesh. The candidate should mention the centre code and their choice of test centre name in the online application form. Requests for change of test centre and subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at the Visakhapatnam centre only.
|Exam Centre Cities|
AUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AUCET 2021 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT) on Jul 4, 2021 (Tentative). The candidates are advised to check the exam pattern before starting their preparation. Below some details are given related to the AUCET exam pattern that will help candidates to understand the exam better.
|Examination Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking|
Exam Pattern Marking Scheme
- The Students will be given 1 mark for each correct answer
- Candidates can attempt all the questions as there is no negative marking in the exam.
- For unattempted questions, no marks will be awarded.
AUCET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates who are eligible for the AUCET 2021 exam and have filled up their application form successfully should go through the AUCET syllabus. It is advised to make a list of the topics or print the syllabus. Keeping a copy of the syllabus handy will help candidates while studying for the exam.
Mentioned below is the subject-wise syllabus for AUCET 2021.
|AUCET Biology Syllabus||
|AUCET Physics Syllabus||
|AUCET Humanities and Aptitude Syllabus||
|AUCET English Syllabus||
|AUCET Mathematics Syllabus||
|AUCET Chemistry Syllabus||
|AUCET Geology Syllabus||
AUCET 2021 Syllabus PDF
Candidates can download the AUCET 2021 syllabus PDF and keep a physical copy of it with you to be used while studying and preparing for the AUCET 2021 exam.
AUCET 2021 Results
AUCET results will be declared on the official website as a merit list. For 2021, the results will most likely be declared a few weeks after the exam date. AUCET candidates have to download rank cards from the website only. All candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be awarded AUCET 2021 test-wise ranks as per marks secured in the test.
How to download AUCET Result?
The AUCET 2021 result will be uploaded on its official website. The candidate will require to download the scorecard online as it will not be provided in any other mode. Below are the steps to download the AUCET result.
- Step 1: To check AUCET results, visit the official website of Andhra University
- Step 2: Go to the admission section
- Step 3: Click on the AUCET link that appeared on the page.
- Step 4: You will be directed to a new page and a login window will appear for the AUCET rank card and result. Enter your credentials.
- Step 5: Your AUCET rank card will appear, review it.
- Step 6: Take a print of your AUCET rank card, it will be used in further processes.
AUCET 2021 Cut-off
The authorities have stipulated the maximum marks for the AUCET 2021 exam. There will not be any criteria for rounding the percentage to the nearest whole number. The candidates who will score higher or equal to the given cut-off percentage will be eligible for further process of admission.
|Category||Minimum Cut-off Percentage|
AUCET 2021 Counselling
The candidates who clear the AUCET 2021 exam will be called for the counseling process. The counseling process will be online, this is to ensure maximum social distancing. The candidates who scored more than or equal to the stated cut-off will be called for the counseling process.
Candidates have to register on the official website for counseling. AUCET counseling time slots will be allotted to the candidate's category-wise. Candidates will be allotted colleges on the AUCET merit cum preference basis.
AUCET Admission Fee: To confirm admission in a college and course of their choice, candidates must pay the admission fee within the stipulated time limit. If you fail to do so, your admission will get canceled.
AUCET Counseling Dates 2021
AUCET counseling dates will be declared soon after the declaration of results on the university’s official website. The candidates will need to register themselves for the counseling process and upload their original documents for verification and also filling up their choice. The authorities will then release the seat allotment result. Find below some of the important dates related to the AUCET 2021 counseling.
|Registration for online document verification and web counseling||To be announced|
|Documents Upload||To be announced|
|Edit/entry of web options||To be announced|
|Provisional seat allotment||To be announced|
|Fee Payment||To be announced|
AUCET 2021 Preparation
The AUCET is a very competitive exam and candidates need to have a proper strategy to follow for the exam. The candidates should do thorough research related to the exam before starting their preparation. Below are some tips that candidates can follow to strategize their study plans.
- Go through the syllabus of AUCET 2021 before starting the preparation.
- Know the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Candidates should refer to some preparation books for concept clarifications, practice, and revisions.
- Candidates should solve the previous year’s question papers to understand the types of questions and level of difficulty of the exam.
- The candidates should do time-based preparation. Try to solve questions paper as per the time of the examination to practice time management.
AUCET Previous Year Question Paper
To understand the type of questions and exam difficulty level it is important to check the previous year’s question papers. Previous year’s question papers will help candidates segregate the topics of their syllabus that have been given more weightage and importance in the exam. By solving these questions as per the exam time will also make candidates ready for the real examination. Below are some previous years’ question papers that candidates may have a look at. Candidates can download the given previous years’ question papers PDF for their preparation.
- AUCET Electronics question paper PDF
- AUCET Biochemistry question paper PDF
- AUCET Biotechnology question paper PDF
- AUCET Botany question paper PDF
- AUCET Chemistry question paper PDF
- AUCET Maths question paper PDF
- AUCET MHRM question paper PDF
- AUCET Microbiology question paper PDF
AUCET Reference Books
The candidates who score well in the exam should refer to some books. The reference books help candidates to get their concept clear in a detailed manner and also many books contain practice sets for revision. Candidates are advised to make a list of books that they may require for the preparation. It is advisable to study from at least 2 books as not all books cover all the topics of the syllabus. Find below the list of books candidates can refer to.
|B.Ed Guide||Bharti Sharma|
|B.Ed Entrance Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|Mathematical Physics||HK Dass|
|Pedagogy of Mathematics||BSP Raju and B.S Upadhyaya|
|Ultimate Guide To the Math Act||Richard F Corn|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Master Guide for Journalism and Mass Communication||Ramesh Publications|
|Mass Communication Journalism Entrance Examination of All India Universities||Expert Compilations|
|Fundamentals of Mass Media and Communications||Meena Devi|
|Management||J S Chandan|
|Marketing Management||Philip Kotler|
|Objective General English for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
AUCET Contact details
The candidates if have any queries or complaints can always contact the authorities on their official contact details provided below.
Vijayanagar Palace, Peda Waltair, Visakhapatnam
Andhra Pradesh, India
Email: [email protected]
How to apply for the AUCET 2021?
The application process for AUCET 2021 is completely online. Candidates should visit the official website to apply for the AUCET Exam.
How can I get my AUCET 2021 Admit Card?
The AUCET 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website of AUCET Exam. Applicants who have applied to the AUCET Exam successfully and have submitted the application along with the fee of the application can go to the official website and download their AUCET Admit Card.
What is the duration of the AUCET 2021?
The AUCET Exam duration is of 1.5 hours i.e. 90 minutes
Is there any negative marking in AUCET Exam?
No. The AUCET Exam does not have negative marking as it does not have any penalty for wrong answers.
Is there any age limit for the AUCET Exam?
Yes. There is an age limit for the AUCET Exams. The age limit is 30 years for the general category and it is 34 for the reserved categories. Candidates should check the official website for more details.