The AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 results for the second round of counselling has been released on Nov 22, 2023. Candidates will be required to report to their allotted institutes from Nov 23, 2023 onwards.
The AP ICET seat allotment 2023 results for the second round of counselling was released on Nov 22, 2023. Candidates eligible to appear for the AP ICET must register through the official website of the AP ICET 2023.
|AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2023||AP ICET Counselling 2023|
Table of Contents
- AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Dates
- AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Result
- Download the AP ICET 2023 Seat Allotment Letter
- Steps to take after AP ICET 2023 Seat Allotment
- AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Cancellation Process
- AP ICET Timeline
AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Dates
The AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 dates will be announced soon on the official website. The table below will be updated as per the information available:
|Events||AP ICET 2023 Seat Allotment (1st Counselling)||AP ICET 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Counselling)|
|AP ICET 2023 Counselling Registration||Sept 8 to 20, 2023||Nov 15 to 17, 2023|
|Online Certificate Verification||Sept 8 to 25, 2023||Nov 16 to 18, 2023|
|Exercising AP ICET 2023 Web Options||Sept 21 to 23, 2023||Nov 17 to 19, 2023|
|Changes in AP ICET 2023 Web Options||Sept 24, 2023||Nov 20, 2023|
|AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023||Oct 3, 2023||Nov 22, 2023|
|Reporting date to colleges||Oct 4, 2023||Nov 23, 2023|
AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Result
The AP ICET seat allotment 2023 result can be checked by candidates by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of AP ICET 2023.
- Candidates must enter their login credentials to their registered user account.
- Go to the ‘College-Wise Allotment Details’ link to check the AP ICET seat allotment 2023 result.
- Names of only the qualifying candidates will be mentioned on the AP ICET seat allotment 2023 list.
- All qualifying candidates must register for the counselling procedure to be able to participate in the AP ICET seat allotment 2023 process.
- The rank secured by a candidate is based on the score they secured in the AP ICET 2023 entrance examination.
- The rank decides the candidate’s name in the AP ICET seat allotment 2023 list.
|AP ICET Qualifying Marks 2023||AP ICET Cut Off Marks 2023|
Download the AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Letter
Steps to download the AP ICET Seat allotment 2023 letter have been listed below.
- Go to the official website of AP ICET 2023.
- Candidates must log in to their registered account by entering their hall ticket number, date of birth, ROC form number and password.
- Go to the AP ICET 2023 seat allotment letter link on the logged-in page.
- Download and take a printout of the AP ICET 2023 seat allotment letter for future reference.
Steps to take after AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023
Candidates must follow the instructions given below in order to complete the admission process through AP ICET 2023:
- The candidates that qualify for AP ICET will be based on the scores secured by the candidate in the examination
- Final allotment of seats will be based on category, merit, local area, sex, and special reservation category.
- Candidates have to report to the allocated college written on their AP ICET Seat allotment 2023 letter.
- Those candidates that do not report to their respective institutions, will not be allowed to take admission.
- Candidates that have cancelled their AP ICET seat allotment will not be allotted any further seat.
Candidates must pay the acceptance fee in order to confirm their seat. The AP ICET Processing fees has been stated in the table below:
|Category||AP ICET Counselling Fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs 1,200|
|SC/ ST||Rs 600|
List of Documents Required for Verification
Certificates to be uploaded by the candidates at the time of AP ICET document verification are listed below:
- AP ICET 2023 hall ticket.
- AP ICET 2023 rank card.
- Degree marksheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Degree provisional certificate.
- Study certificate from class IX to degree.
- Intermediate marks memo/ diploma marks memo.
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo.
- Residence certificate (in the case where candidates have no institutionalised education) in case of private candidates of Andhra Pradesh state. Residence certificate of the parent in AP for 10 years.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Economically weaker section (EWS) certificate (if applicable).
- Local status certificate (if applicable).
|AP ICET Rank Wise Colleges List 2023||Colleges Accepting AP ICET Score in India|
Category Proof Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2023
The documents required to claim the category quota have been given in the table below:
|NCC & Sports Quota Candidates||One must produce an original certificate which the competent authorities must issue.|
|Children of Armed Force (CAP) Candidates||
|Anglo Indian Candidates||Such candidates must produce a certificate which the competent authority must issue.|
|Minority Candidates||SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority status or certificate which the headmaster should issue.|
AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023 Cancellation Process
Candidates that wish to cancel their name from the AP ICET seat allotment list can do so by meeting the AP ICET convener in person or by registered post. The list of documents a candidate must submit have been given below:
- Cancellation request letter of the allotted seat by the candidate.
- Fee payment receipt.
- Duly filled in the application form for cancellation of allotted seat.
- Original receipt of certificate issued at the time of verification at the helpline centre.
- Provisional allotment order.
AP ICET Timeline
The timeline for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) has been given in the table below:
|AP ICET Online applications begins||May 20, 2023|
|AP ICET Registration and Submission of Online application||
|Correction Window||May 16 - May 17, 2023|
|Release of AP ICET Admit cards||May 20, 2023 onwards|
|AP ICET Exam Date||May 24 to May 25, 2023|
|AP ICET Exam Date Timings||
|AP ICET Release of Preliminary Key||May 26, 2023|