Gujarat University Hall ticket 2021 is released. Download GU Admit Card from the official website.
Gujarat University located in Ahmedabad is a state university established in 1949. It was established under the Gujarat University Act of the Government of Gujarat. The university affiliates several colleges at the undergraduate level. It is a teaching university at the postgraduate level. The university is accredited B++ by NAAC. It has around 285 colleges, 35 approved institutions, and 20 recognized institutions. It is spread over a campus area of over 260 acres. Gujarat University Hall Ticket isn’t currently being distributed as all exams are postponed until further notice.
Table of Contents
- Gujarat University Hall Ticket
- Gujarat University Hall Ticket Guideline 2021
- Gujarat University Exam Timetable
Gujarat University Hall Ticket 2021
The Gujarat University Hall Ticket/Admit Card has been released for different courses by the official website of Gujarat University. The Gujarat University hall ticket has been divided in accordance with the regular and external candidates. Steps to download the hall tickets for regular and external students are given below:
- The regular and external students must first visit the GU official website and go to the examination section.
- Subsequently, the students must select their category viz. regular or external candidates.
- The regular students must select their course name, enter the college code and password, and then download the hall ticket/admit card.
- The external candidates can visit the website and fill in the required details, such as the name of the course, enrollment, and the name of the candidate to search for their Gujarat University hall ticket. Once they acquire the allotted hall ticket they can download the copy for further uses.
- Finally, all the students should verify the information given on the hall ticket. If false, they must reach out to the concerned authorities of the GU before the examination.
Details mentioned on the Gujarat University hall ticket are given below:
- The candidate’s name along with his/her father’s name.
- Candidate’s unique roll number
- Course name
- Name and address of the university
- Center code
- The gender of the candidate
- Photo and signature
- Category of the candidate (if any)
- Disability of the candidate (if any)
- Exam date and timing
Gujarat University Hall Ticket Guideline 2021
Candidates must ensure that the email ID and phone number given by them at the time of registration is valid because all the notifications and announcements regarding the Gujarat University Examination will be directed online. Once they procure the hall ticket in accordance with the course, they must ensure that all the details mentioned on the hall ticket are true to their information. In case of discrepancies, the candidates must reach out to the concerned authorities of the Gujarat University administration.
- Now candidates appearing for the exam at the centre must ensure that they hold at least two copies of the hall ticket as they might need to submit one of the copies to the invigilator at the exam hall.
- They must attach a self-attested passport size photograph to the hall ticket 2020, the admit card will be considered invalid if they do not do the needful stated.
- The candidates need to check the Gujarat University admission exam date, exam centre, and exam timings and report accordingly with no errors from their end.
- Candidates must reach the instructed and given exam center at least half an hour early to avoid any rush or last-minute announcements.
- There are a set of instructions given on the back of the hall tick which is to be read by the candidate at least twice before the examination.
- Along with the hall ticket, the candidates should ensure to carry another form of identity proof (ID proofs such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, passport, voter ID card, etc.), without an ID card for verification, they would not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Any calculating aids such as calculators, cell phones, books & papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule, pagers, etc. would not be permitted in the exam hall.
Gujarat University Exam Timetable
The complete Gujarat University course wise exam schedule is available on the official website. This way the students can keep checking the updates and notifications regarding the upcoming tests.
Given below are steps to review your exam schedule.
- Visit the GU official website and navigate to the ‘Student’ tab which is located at the top centre position on the webpage.
- From the drop-down option, select ‘Examination Schedule’.
- Next, select your course on the next page that is displayed.
- On the screen, semester wise links are given.
- Select the relevant link and download the PDF file.
- In the file, you can check your exam schedule.