ACPC 2022 exam notification will be released soon by the conducting authority. Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is responsible for conducting counselling and admission for courses such as B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, and other professional courses for candidates willing to take admission into Gujarat-based colleges.
Gujarat ACPC conducts the admission process every year for Grant-in-aid & Self Finance Engineering Institutes and also to fill up the state quota seats of Government. Candidates interested in taking part in ACPC 2022 counselling and admission process should apply for the exam once the application forms are released. All the details regarding ACPC 2022 will be updated on the page below.
|Top B.Tech Colleges in Gujarat||Top B.Des Colleges in Gujarat|
|Top B.Sc + M.Sc Colleges in Gujarat||Top M.Arch Colleges in Gujarat|
ACPC 2022 Latest Notifications
- Jun 15, 2022: Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses will soon release the ACPC 2022 notification. Read More
Table of Contents
- ACPC 2022 Important Dates
- About ACPC 2022
- ACPC 2022 Admission Criteria
- ACPC 2022 Registration
- ACPC 2022 Results
- ACPC 2022 Merit List
- ACPC 2022 Counselling
- ACPC 2022 Cut Off
- Help Desk
ACPC 2022 Important Dates
The authority of ACPC has not yet released the official dates for ACPC 2022. However, candidates can check the tentative dates for the same.
|Online Registration Start Date||Second Week of July 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||Second Week of July 2022|
|Release of ACPC Provisional Merit List||Second Week of July 2022|
|Counselling Commencement||Second Week of July 2022|
|Round 1 Admission||Third Week of July 2022|
|Round 2 Admission||Fourth Week of July 2022|
|Commencement of Semester||First Week of August 2022|
About ACPC 2022
The highlights of the ACPC 2022 exam are tabulated below.
|Full Form||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|ACPC Helpline Number||+91 792656600|
The Government of Gujarat formed a committee called the Admission Committee for Professional Courses or ACPC Gujarat for regulating the admission of candidates in professional-technical education. The committee processes counselling of various courses lawfully. ACPC conducts the counselling based on the preferences and merit of the candidates.
Mentioned below are some of the functions performed by Gujarat ACPC.
- The committee takes the responsibility of controlling, monitoring and supervising the entire admission process for different courses.
- As per the rules & acts, that the government frames, the committee releases the merit list for the qualified candidates.
- It performs all the functions as directed by the state government.
- ACPC conducts the counselling sessions for the following courses listed below:
ACPC 2022 Admission Criteria
Eligibility Criteria depend on several parameters based on which candidates can analyse whether they are eligible for taking the exam or not. These include nationality, age limit, educational qualification, reservation policy and other criteria. Failing to satisfy any of the requirements will lead to the cancellation of the application of the candidate. Since ACPC counselling will be conducted for different courses, the eligibility criteria for the same are discussed below.
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Citizen and must have domicile of the Gujarat State.
- Age Limit: No age limit is specified for the candidates.
Note: Since nationality and age limit will be the same for all the courses. Meanwhile, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of each courses.
ACPC 2022 Engineering Admission Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th in Science stream from a recognised University.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST category candidates is 45% and for SEBC candidates is 40%.
ACPC 2022 Pharmacy Admission Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th from a recognised University by the Central or State Government.
- Candidates must have passed with three subjects which include two compulsory subjects- Physics & Chemistry and one Optional subject among Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology as per the ACPC Medical Eligibility Criteria.
- They must have appeared in the GUJCET 2022 exam, before applying for the ACPC counselling.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST category candidates is 40% and for General & SEBC candidates is 45%.
ACPC 2022 MBA/MCA Admission Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th from a recognised University in India.
- They must have appeared in the Common Management Aptitude Test 2022 exam which will be conducted by AICTE and must have passed the examination with the qualifying marks given below:
- For ACPC MCA, candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination or Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects.
- For MCA Lateral Entry, candidates who have passed the Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) stream are only eligible.
- Candidates whose graduation results are in process can also apply.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS category candidates is 45% and for General category candidates is 50%.
ACPC 2022 Architecture Admission Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by the Council of Architecture for getting admission in B. Arch course.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SEBC/SC/ST category candidates is 45% and for General category candidates is 50%.
- They must have a valid score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for getting admission in the B. Arch and Interior Design Program.
ACPC 2022 Hotel Management Admission Criteria
- Candidates must have passed in the qualifying exam of Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi from the school located in Gujarat state and Union Territories of Daman & Diu or Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Candidates should have studied at the National Institute of Open Schooling. The school should be located in Gujarat state and Union Territories of Daman & Diu or Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
ACPC 2022 Registration
ACPC registration form will be available at the official website from the second week of July 2022. Candidates can start the ACPC registration within the mentioned dates.
How to Register for ACPC 2022 Counselling?
Follow the steps given below for doing the ACPC 2022 registration for the counseling process:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat ACPC for online registration.
- Candidates will have to register and select the course in which they want to secure admission.
- On completion of the ACPC registration, a new window will open, and it will ask for the candidate’s details such as PIN printed on the Booklet, Name as per the marksheet of GUJCET 2022.
- Candidates will have to provide the ACPC password for generating the new password for future reference.
- Preview the form and submit it by clicking on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form and submit the necessary documents at the nearest ACPC Help Centre.
- The exam officer will verify all the details/documents and will provide the candidate's registration slip.
Documents Required to fill ACPC Registration Form 2022
The following documents are required to fill the ACPC are:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government in this behalf
- Latest Passport size Photograph (other than Gujarat board)
- Registration form printout
Note: All the documents should be scanned correctly and in the prescribed format.
ACPC 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the ACPC form fee through any of these modes- Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The form fee for different categories are tabulated below:
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||INR 300|
|SC (Schedule Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)||INR 300|
ACPC 2022 Result
The ACPC result will be announced on its official website. Candidates will have to log in using their ACPC login Id and password for downloading the result. The result will be available in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard contains essential information such as:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Father of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Section-wise Marks
- Overall Marks
How to Download the ACPC Results 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the ACPC result:
- Visit the official website of ACPC.
- Log in using the credentials.
- Click on the link “ACPC 2022 Results.”
- The screen will display the scorecard.
- Download the result and take the printout of the same.
ACPC 2022 Merit List
ACPC releases the merit list for the candidates who have cleared the exam and are shortlisted for the admission process. The ACPC merit list will be available at the official website after the results are announced. The ACPC Merit List is published for B.E./B. Tech/Diploma Pharmacy/ Architecture/ Bachelor of Planning/Hotel & Tourism Management/ M. Pharm/MBA/MCA. Candidates will be called for the counselling process once the merit list is published. Aspirants can check the names in merit list and complete the registration for the counselling process organised by ACPC.
Candidates will be able to check the ACPC Merit List by following the steps given below:
- Visit the ACPC Website.
- Check the link in the ACPC Merit List section.
- Enter the ACPC Login Id and Course.
- Click on the submit button for submitting the details.
- Check the list and download the PDF.
ACPC Choice Filling Process 2022
- Candidates will have to visit the official website and have to use ACPC Login Id and password.
- Search for the option of Choice Filling.
- Candidates will be able to add, modify, rearrange, their choices as per preferences in ACPC 2022.
- Since the choice filling is done based on the ACPC Merit List, so it is advised that candidates must check their rank in the merit list.
- Also, aspirants must keep in mind that the choices would be automatically locked by 12 AM on the last day of the ACPC choice filling.
ACPC 2022 Counselling
The ACPC counselling procedure will be conducted for the eligible candidates as per the courses they opt for. To be eligible for the ACPC counselling, candidates must qualify in the examination. Candidates will have to bring all the required documents for verification at the time of counselling. Once the counselling process is completed, and the seats are allotted, candidates will have to report at the respective college for ACPC admission process. The necessary documents include the following:
- Passport Size photographs
- Academic Marksheet
- A hard copy of PGCET Application Form
- A hard copy of PGCET Admit Card
- A hard copy of PGCET Marksheet
- A hard copy of ACPC M.Plan Merit List
- A hard copy of ACPC M.Plan Application Form
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate
- Employee ID of candidates
ACPC 2022 Cut Off
ACPC Cut off will be released in the form of opening and closing rank. Candidates should remember that the ranks will be released only after the conclusion of the counselling process.
The cut off marks depend on various factors such as,
- The number of candidates who applied appeared & qualified for the exam.
- Number of seats available
- Previous Year’s Cutoff Trends
- Paper Difficulty Level
- Reservation Policy
These all factors constitute together in determining the cutoff marks for a particular year.
ACPC Help Centre
In case of any queries, candidates can contact at the following ACPC Help Centre.
- Address: Member Secretary Admission Committee for Professional Courses Admission Building, Nr. Library, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad 380015, India
- ACPC Website: www.jacpcldce.ac.in
- ACPC Helpline Number: +91 792656600