FMGE previous year question paper will be released soon by the conducting authorities. Candidates can practice the question papers to get an idea of the type of questions that can be expected and also to score higher marks in the exam. They can avail of these question papers free of cost from the official website and also from this page.
Candidates will get a clear understanding of the question paper pattern by practising and learning the FMGE 2023 previous year question papers. They can also visit the official website - nbe.edu.in for added information. This section discusses all the important aspects of the MCI FMGE previous year question papers, and candidates can go through this page for further details on the same.
|FMGE Result 2023||FMGE Syllabus 2023|
Table of Contents
- FMGE Previous Year Question Papers
- How to Download FMGE Previous Year's Question Papers?
- FMGE 2023 Preparation Tips
- FMGE 2023 Highlights
FMGE Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can also download the FMGE Previous Year's Question Papers from the links given below. The following table comprises the previous year's papers for FMGE 2019 and 2018 December sessions.
|FMGE Previous Year's Question Papers||Download PDFs|
|FMGE 2019 Question Paper for December Session||Download|
|FMGE 2018 Question Paper for December Session||Download|
How to Download FMGE Previous Years Question Papers?
Steps to download the FMGE Previous Years Question Papers are given below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of the NBE- nbe.edu.in.
- Step 2: Click on the tab specifying FMGE.
- Step 3: Select the previous question papers option in the links under "Download".
- Step 4: Browse for the previous years question papers given and click on the link to download.
- Step 5: Download the pdf files after being redirected to a new window.
FMGE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates should remember that they must prepare well for the exam to score high marks. Good preparation involves a lot of practice and following certain tips and strategies. It is advised that the candidates should devise their own strategy for preparation or can follow the tips given below.
- Time Schedule: Candidates should prepare a timetable or a schedule and make sure to follow that schedule for the entire preparation process. This way, they will be able to stay on track and prepare effectively.
- Topic-Wise Preparation: Going through every topic helps candidates to cover more and also remember better. They must read through the FMGE syllabus 2023 before starting the preparation.
- FMGE Previous Years Question Papers: Preparation with the help of mock test papers, previous question papers, and sample papers allow the candidates to understand the paper pattern and help them become more efficient in time management. They can also practice by attempting the FMGE Previous Year Question Papers and mock tests with a stopwatch and try finishing the test within the allotted time.
- To cover all the topics in the syllabus, candidates are advised to study for 6 to 8 hours a day on average.
- Referring to reference books and materials would also prove to be very effective in terms of preparation.
FMGE 2023 Highlights
The highlights of the FMGE exam are given below as a table, for the reference of the candidates.
|Name of the Exam||Foreign Medical Graduates Examination|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Authority||National Board of Examination|
|Date of the Exam||To be Announced|
Also Read: FMGE 2023 Exam Pattern