Before starting to fill the application form, a candidate must ensure that he/she meets the MP MET eligibility criteria 2021. Without being eligible the potential candidate cannot apply for the exam. All the information related to the MP MET eligibility criteria 2021 is discussed below, on this page.
MP MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates belonging to reserved categories enjoy relaxations for age, qualification marks, and also reserved seats during the counselling process. Candidates who wish to appear for MP MET 2021 will have to check that they satisfy all the conditions given in the MP MET 2021 eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can start preparing for the exam by going through MP MET 2021 syllabus. The MP MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria is listed below:
- Applicants who wish to appear for MP MET 2021 must be a graduate in any respective field.
- The candidate should have a graduation of 3 or more than 3 years.
- For applicants to be eligible for MP MET 2021 they should have scored at least 50% aggregate in the degree.
- 45% for ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh and 40% for physically disabled.
- There is no specific age limit to take up the MP MET 2021 examination.
- The Bachelor's degree must be a minimum of three years duration after passing the 10th and 12th.
- Candidates who will be unable to match the MP MET 2021 eligibility criteria will not be permitted to take up the MP MET 2021 Examination.
- There is a concession of marks for physically handicapped candidates as well as those who hold diplomas.
- The candidates will have to check for the MP MET 2021 eligibility criteria correctly so as there is no misunderstanding.
- Candidates whose final semester results are not announced before the MP MAT 2021 exam cannot apply.