MP MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who wish to appear for MP MET 2019 will have to check the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc. before applying for the exam.
- Applicants who wish to appear for MP MET 2019 must be a graduate in any respective field of commerce/management/business administration.
- The applicants to be eligible for MP MET 2019 should have scored at least 50% in their final year of graduation (45% for ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh and 40% for physically disabled).
- There is no specific age limit to take up the MP MET 2019 examination.
- The Bachelor's degree must of minimum three years duration after passing 10th and 12th.
- Candidates who will be unable to match the MP MET eligibility criteria will not be permitted to take up the MP MET 2019 Examination.
- There is a concession of marks for physically handicapped candidates as well as those who hold diplomas.