Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test or MP MET is a common aptitude test, conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) on behalf of the state government. The exam is held every year for admissions to various AICTE approved government and private MBA colleges across Madhya Pradesh.
- What is MP MET?
- MP MET 2021 Exam Date
- MP MET 2021 Eligibility
- MP MET 2021 Application Form
- MP MET 2021 Registration
- MP MET 2021 Admit Card
- MP MET 2021 Exam Pattern
- MP MET 2021 Syllabus
- MP MET 2021 Result
- MP MET 2021 Counselling
- MP MET Contact Details
What is MP MET?
MP MET stands for the "Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test". It is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also known as Vyavsayik Parrish for admission into 2 years full-time Master of Business Administration and allied course, 3 years part-time Masters of Business Administration and allied course and 3 years full-time Master of Computer Application in A.I.C.T.E approved institutions in Government, institutions declared autonomous by the state government, government-aided institutions, self-financing autonomous and unaided institution in Madhya Pradesh.
Level: MP MET 2021 is a State Level Entrance Test held in many cities across Madhya Pradesh. This exam is restricted to be written only by Indian Nationals.
Frequency: MP MET is conducted once a year.
Mode: The MP MET 2021 exam is conducted only in offline mode i.e Paper and Pen Test (PBT). All candidates who seek admission for the courses have to compulsorily go through this entrance test.
Courses: The MP MET is specifically conducted to admit students in postgraduate programs of Master of Bussiness Administration (MBA) & Master of Computer Application (MCA).
MP MET Highlights
The key facts relevant to the MP MET 2021 exam are given below for your reference:
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, also known as Vyavsayik Parrish|
|Courses Offered||MBA and MCA|
|Exam Date||Apr 25, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Duration||2 hours 45 minutes i.e. 165 minutes|
MP MET 2021 Exam Date
MP MET is conducted every year for admission of students for MBA and MCA courses into colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The exam is conducted to check the ability of students and for the selection of students. Every student has to go through this exam to get admission in the colleges. Candidates should regularly check for any updates in the MP MET 2021 Exam Dates as the dates are tentative, it will help the candidates to prepare for the exam in a better way.
- Registration: The MP MET 2021 application form will be available on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as Vyavsayik Parrish tentatively from Dec 11, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form will be on Mar 15, 2021.
- Admit Card: The MP MET Admit Card will be available online for all the aspirants once you submit the MP MET 2021 Application Form.
- Examination: MP MET 2021 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT) tentatively on Apr 25, 2021.
- Results: Results will be declared on the official website for all category candidates based on qualified marks on Jun 5, 2021.
- Counseling: Candidates who have cleared the examination will be called for the MP MET counseling process which will most probably be held on Jun 15, 2021.
|MP MET 2021 Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of MP MET 2021 Application||Dec 11, 2020|
|End of MP MET 2021 Application||Mar 15, 2021|
|Admit Card Available for Download||Apr 9, 2021|
|MP MET Exam||Apr 25, 2021|
|MP MET Results||Jun 5, 2021|
MP MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate to apply for any exam he/she should be eligible. The exams have different eligibility criteria that have to be followed by each candidate. Without being eligible, the potential candidate cannot even apply for the exam. But there is certain relaxation for candidates belonging to different categories.
Some of the MP MET 2021 eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Applicants who wish to appear for MP MET 2021 must be a graduate in any respective field of commerce/management/business administration.
- The applicants to be eligible for MP MET 2021 should have scored at least 50% in their final year of graduation (45% for ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh and 40% for physically disabled).
- There is no specific age limit to take up the MP MET 2021 examination.
- The Bachelor's degree must of a minimum of three years duration after passing the 10th and 12th.
- Candidates will not be permitted to take up the MP MET 2021 Examination if the eligibility criteria are not matched.
- There is a concession of marks for physically handicapped candidates as well as for those who hold diplomas.
MP MET 2021 Application Form
The MP MET 2021 Application Form has been available on the official website of VYAPAM from Dec 11, 2020 and the last date to submit the MP MET 2021 Application Form will be on Mar 15, 2021. The application form has to be filled within Mar 15, 2021 with all of the required documents. After filling the application form, it has to be submitted to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Note: Check the application form after filling as once applied to the form the details given cannot be changed and the candidate may not be even allowed to write the exam.
- Registration Fee: The applicants are required to pay a fee of INR 1,300/- (inclusive of GST) and an additional Rs 50 will be charged as online service charges.
- Documents Upload: Candidates should upload the recently took passport size photograph, signature, and other relevant documents while filling the Application Form for the MP MET exam.
|Registration Fee||INR 1300+50|
MP MET 2021 Registration
Candidates who are willing to appear for MP MET 2021 will have to register for the exam by visiting the official site. Before applying for the exam the candidate needs to know whether he/she is eligible for this exam. The details to be entered in the application form have to be collected to avoid any mistakes while applying. After all the details and documents required are collected, then the candidate can go for the application process.
- Process: There are some steps involved in filling the MP MET 2021 Application Form.
- Details: The eligible candidate has to fill in their personal information, contact details, qualification details, programs, and fee payment and confirm all the details mentioned.
Note: Once the MP MET application process is completed the candidates have to take the printout of the application form and the application form fee payment receipt. So that if there is an error, payment issue, or other things, and also for future reference.
MP MET 2021 Exam Centres
MP MET is conducted in 8 major cities across Madhya Pradesh. Candidates should mention the Centre Code and Name of his/ her choice of Test Centre in the Online Application Form. Candidates can choose any one exam center.
The candidates not allowed to take any electronic gadgets and calculators. The candidates should carry the admit card, personal government id for verification. It is advised to the candidate to arrive at the exam center 30 minutes before the given time. If a candidate enters the exam center 30 min after the commencing of the exam, then that candidate will not be allowed to write or even enter the exam hall.
- The list of exam centers are shown below:
- Change of Centre: Requests for change of the MP MET Exam Centres and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Note: The details of the MP MET 2021 Exam Centre will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
MP MET 2021 Admit Card
After the application form is filled and submitted to the university, the candidates have to wait till Apr 9, 2021 to get their admit card. Admit card will be available online on the official website. Check the admit card for any errors. If any errors are present in the admit card or your admit card is not available, then contact the university.
The MP MET admit card will contain details such as Name, the application number, Exam Center, Instructions, etc.
- Availability: MP MET 2021 admit card will be available on the official website once the candidates submit the application form.
- Download: Candidates can download the Hall-Tickets from the University website once the dates are released.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
MP MET 2021 Exam Pattern
MP MET 2021 is conducted once a year to select students for MBA and MCA courses in different colleges of Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted to check the ability of the students. Based on the exam a merit list is prepared according to the scores of the candidates. The MP MET exam pattern is as follows:
- Model: MP MET 2021 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT) on Apr 25, 2021.
- Question Type: The question paper includes only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- No. of Questions & Topics: The test paper will consist of 200 questions in total which comprise of topics from Reading and comprehension, Verbal and Writing ability, Numerical Ability, Business Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency, Business Judgement.
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours 45 minutes i.e. 165 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
MP MET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for MP MET 2021 consists of 6 parts. This syllabus is constructed to check the general awareness, logical thinking, and other aspects. Seeing the MP MET 2021 syllabus and distribution of the marks the candidate can start preparing for the exam. It will help the candidate to find the weak spot in their learning and resolve thereby planning and practice.
- Sections: The test paper is divided into 6 sections namely Reading and comprehension, Verbal and Writing ability, Numerical Ability, Business Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Business Judgement.
- Reference Books: Candidates can refer to the books which are prescribed by the conducting authority for the preparation of MP MET 2021.
Candidates will also have to be prepared for the MP MET group discussion, which can be on any topic. Candidates must perform well in the discussion as well as the interview, which is the overall basis for candidates to be considered qualified for admission.
MP MET 2021 Results
MP MET 2021 results will be announced on #results. The students can check for the results on the VYAPAM official website. The candidate has to login by entering valid details asked such as application number, and other details on the admit card. Once you have seen your result click on print to take a printout of the result, as it is essential for future use for counseling and admission. Take extra copies of the MP MET 2021 result.
- Result Date: The results for MP MET 2021 will be announced on the official website on Jun 5, 2021.
- Merit List: Based on the score secured in the MP MET 2021 a separate merit list will be prepared for the admission process.
- Cut-off: The cut-off will be the minimum marks secured by the candidates through which the merit list will be prepared for the MP MET admission process.
MP MET 2021 Counselling
MP MET 2021 counseling will be held on Jun 15, 2021. After the results are announced and the merit list is prepared, counseling for merit students is conducted in different centers. On the day of counseling, the candidate has to go to the nearest center at a given time.
The candidates should carry all the documents which they submitted during the application process and along with them they also have to submit Payslip, admit card, and printout of the result. At the end of MP MET counseling, the colleges are assigned to the candidates based on their merit list.
For MP MET counseling, candidates have to confirm their MP MET 2021 ranking. Then they should confirm their counseling date because counseling will be held according to the ranking on the different dates.
- Counseling Date: Candidates who clear the MP MET 2021 will be called for the counseling process which will be held on Jun 15, 2021.
- Venue: The counseling for MP MET 2021 will be conducted in the participating centers.
- Documents: Candidates should bring a set of documents with originals while the time of counseling for admission purposes.
MP MET Contact Information
|Address||Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011