This section contains the list of eligibility criteria that are needed to satisfied by candidates in order to appear for MISB BET 2021.
MISB BET Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are certain eligibility criteria that candidates need to look upon before applying for any entrance exam and MISB BET is no different. Following is the list of criteria that are required to be satisfied to apply for MISB BET.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their final year when applying.
- Programme is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- Eligibility criteria for academics are a minimum of 50% across 10th, 12th and undergraduate and a minimum aggregate average of 65% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All candidates are requested to appear for at least one of the below-mentioned tests before submission of their application, in a particular round.
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores- 2019/2020
- GMAT scores taken after January 1, 2018
- NMAT by GMAC score of 2019/2020
- GRE scores taken after January 1, 2018
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test.