This section contains all the details that candidates need to know about the counselling process of MISB BET exam.
MISB BET Counselling 2021
All information regarding counselling dates and counselling process will be available on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the latest events and happenings.
MISB BET 2021 Counselling
The counselling process for MISB BET depends on below-given factors:
Candidate must possess following qualities in order to be eligible for MISB BET counselling:
- Candidates with a consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process.
- Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager or a person are critical for selection.
- Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT or Bocconi test).
- MISB Bocconi does not indicate any cut-off restriction, a high test score is definitely helpful, but for instance, the average score could be compensated by a candidate’s excellence in other areas.
- Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.