The JELET Admit Card is going to be released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) on June 22, 2020. Applicants can download the hall ticket through online mode i.e, admit card can be downloaded from the official website by entering the login credentials.
- Admit Card: The Admit Card will be released by the WBJEE Board online for all the aspirants from June 22, 2020.
- Other Centres: Candidate will not be allowed to appear at the exam centre, other than the allotted centre for him/her in their Admit Card.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the JELET 2020 Admit Card.
- Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the concerned authority.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- All applicants must report to the conducting authority if there are any changes or details are missing in the JELET Admit Card. This can be done through the feedback link given while downloading the hall ticket in the download window.
How to download JELET Admit Card 2020?
- Step 1: Login to the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) i.e. www.wbjeeb.in
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to 'JELET Admit Card 2020'.
- Step 3: Login with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and the candidate must check all the details which are printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the Admit Card for the future reference (till admission process).
Details mentioned on JELET Admit Card 2020
The list of details that are present on the candidate's admit card is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Location of the Designated Exam Center
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Documents required along with Admit Card
Applicants must carry one copy of JELET Admit Card, one passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the hall ticket of the exam. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
Discrepancies in JELET Admit Card 2020
The candidates should make sure that the details present on the JELET Admit Card are correct and error-free. In case if there are any discrepancies found in the admit card, the candidate should submit details through the feedback link that is provided on the web page that is present in the download window.
Candidates who fail to download the admit card due to invalid entry must contact the board office within the specified time along with the relevant documents if they are not satisfied with the validation.
Make sure to preserve the Admit card until the JELET Results are released by the Conducting Authority.