The JELET Admit Card 2021 will be released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). Applicants can download the hall ticket online from the official website by entering the login credentials. The candidates need to fill the application form correctly and upload the image as per the guidelines mentioned in JELET application form 2021. In case of any discrepancy, the authorities won't issue the admit card, although the board will inform this through SMS on the registered mobile number given by the candidate. The JELET exam admit card will have the exam centre date, exam time, and name and registration number. It is advised to recheck all the details before the exam day.
JELET 2021 Admit Card Highlights
The JELET 2021 admit card will soon be released on the WB JELET official website. Therefore, candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates on the exam dates.
- Admit Card: The admit card will be released by the WBJEE Board online for all the aspirants.
- Other Centres: Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the exam centre, other than the allotted centre for him/her in their admit card.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the JELET 2021 Admit Card.
- Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy in the candidate's particulars or his/her photograph and signatures shown on the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately approach the concerned authority.
The admit cards are released a week before the exam.
Admit card availability
To be notified
Aug 29, 2021
How to Download JELET 2021 Admit Card
Once the WB JELET admit card is released, candidates need to download it from the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the JELET 2021 Admit Card.
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE)
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to 'JELET Admit Card 2021'.
- Step 3: Log in with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen, and the candidate must check all the details printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the admit card for future reference (till admission process).
Details mentioned on JELET Admit Card 2021
The list of details that are present on the candidate's admit card is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Location of the Designated Exam centre
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Important Instructions on JELET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates must know some of the important instructions and guidelines related to the WB JELET 2021 admit card. Mentioned below are some points that a JELET candidate should note to appear successfully at the exam.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully before downloading the admit card and follow them during the examination.
- All applicants must report to the conducting authority if any changes or details are missing in the JELET admit card through the feedback link given while downloading the hall ticket in the download window.
- Bringing an admit card to the examination is compulsory as, without it, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination.
- The admit card will contain details like the name of the candidate, address of the examination centre, photograph and signature of the candidate, and instructions for the examination day.
JELET Exam Day Instructions
Before going for the exam, candidates need to read all the instructions given on the admit card carefully. The candidates should reach the exam centre well prepared and informed to avoid any disarray.
- The entry will be closed 30 mins before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates need to be seated as instructed. It is advised to reach in time as candidates might miss some important general information at the centre.
- Candidates will require to provide the admit card and unique photo ID in original, failing, leading to the cancellation of candidature.
- Things not to be carried to exam centre: Candidates advised to avoid carrying any of the below items to the examination centre as the safe keeping of your articles is not provided at the centre.
- Bluetooth devices
- Electronic gadget
- Candidates should not carry any printed or written textual material other than their admit card, unique photo ID, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Candidates who fail to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason will not be allowed any re-examination by JELET.
- No candidate will be allowed to go out of the examination hall during the exam.
- Candidates can only leave the examination hall once the session is complete.
- Things to carry to the examination centre:
- Applicants must carry one copy of the JELET Admit Card
- Any valid photo ID proof in original.
- One passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof.
Note: The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the exam hall ticket. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof.
Valid Photo IDs
The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the exam hall ticket. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter's ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
Documents Required on Exam Day
The candidates need to read all the instructions on the admit carefully before going for the exam. On exam day, the candidates are advised to carry all the required documents. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
- A printed copy of the admit card.
- Original photo ID.
- Blue/black ball point pen.
JELET Duplicate Admit Card
Candidates should keep their admit card safe. The duplicate admit card for JELET will charge INR 500. The exam board will issue the duplicate JELET admit card if the candidate requests it on the official website. To confirm the request for a duplicate admit card, pay the fee using NET Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or through a demand draft in favour of ' West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board' payable in Kolkata. This duplicate admit card will be available only for 60 days after the declaration of results.
How to retrieve WB JELET 2021 Password
Candidates are requested to keep their login id written somewhere for future reference. But in case the candidate has forgotten the ID or password, they can retrieve it by the below steps.
- Go to the official website of WB JELET.
- Go to the registered candidate login page.
- Click on ‘forgot password’.
- Out of the three options( mail/SMS/Security questions), choose to get the password reset link.
- Once the reset link is received, click on the link and change the password
- Try to log in again.
Discrepancies in JELET Admit Card 2021
The candidates should make sure that the details present on the JELET admit card are correct and error-free. If there are any discrepancies found in the admit card, the candidate should submit details through the feedback link provided on the web page present in the download window. Candidates who fail to download the admit card due to invalid entry must contact the board office within the specified time and the relevant documents if they are not satisfied with the validation.
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ- 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700 091
Examination Helpdesk- 1800-1023-781 (Toll Free)
JELET 2021 FAQs
Q. Which details are required to download the JELET admit card?
The candidates require their login ID and password to download the JELET 2021 admit card.
Q. What if a candidate loses his/her admit card?
If the candidate loses the admit card, they can apply for a duplicate admit card by contacting the examination board and paying INR 500 via demand draft in favour of the ‘ West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’ payable in Kolkata. Candidate can apply for a duplicate admit up until 60 days from the result declaration.
Q. Will the WBJELET share the admit card through email, post or fax?
The WBJELET will not share the admit card through email, post or fax. Instead, it will be available online on the official website. The candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of WBJELET.