Below we have delivered the complete JELET Exam Pattern. Applicants are advised to check the exam pattern before appearing for the Exam (offline exam). The JELET 2020 paper will consist of only objective type questions.
The Highlights of the JELET Exam Pattern are listed in the table given below:
|Examination Mode||Pen and Paper Based (Offline mode)|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every right response|
|Negative Marking||1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong response|
JELET Exam Pattern 2020 - Topics Weightage
The below table shows the topic shows the JELET Exam Pattern and number of questions asked in each topic.
|Course Opted by the Candidate||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Candidates with the diploma in Engineering/ Technology except Printing and Agricultural Engineering||Engineering Mathematics||20|
|Strength of Materials||15|
|Candidates with Diploma in Agricultural Engineering||Soil and Water||10|
|Farm Machinery and Power||10|
|Food processes and Food Harvest Engineering||10|
|Candidates with Diploma in Printing Technology||Basic Printing Engineering||15|
|Printers’ Material Science||15|
|Candidates with B.Sc Degree||Mathematics||100|
|Candidates with Diploma in Pharmacy||Pharmacy||100|
Check out the JELET Syllabus to know more details about the contents of the Exam.
Marking Scheme in JELET
JELET Exam will follow a simple and basic marking scheme. There are a total of 100 questions with totals to 100 marks
- All questions will be of multiple choice with having four options.
- Only one option will be correct out of the four.
- The candidate will be awarded 1 mark for every right answer.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unanswered questions.
- If more than one response is marked in a single question, it will be treated as incorrect and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- No special category of questions according to the subject or section.
Check out the JELET Eligibility to make sure that you clear the criteria for taking the exam.