The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to 5-Year Integrated Program in Management in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the Academic year 2021 – 2022. Read this article to know more about the JIPMAT Exam.
- Aug 27, 2021: The results for JIPMAT 2021 are announced today. Candidates can check their scores by logging in.
- Aug 13, 2021: The provisional answer key for JIPMAT 2021 is released. Those who took part in the exam can check their answers and submit any objections with valid proof on or before 7:00 PM of Aug 15, 2021.
- Aug 1, 2021: The JIPMAT 2021 admit card is released. Candidates who applied for the exam may download the admit card by logging in.
- Jul 29, 2021: The JIPMAT 2021 exam is scheduled to be conducted on Aug 10, 2021.
- Jul 7, 2021: The NTA has opened the JIPMAT 2021 Application Form correction window. Candidates can now make corrections in their application forms until Jul 12, 2021.
- What is JIPMAT Exam?
- JIPMAT 2021 Exam Date
- JIPMAT 2021 Eligibility
- JIPMAT 2021 Application Form
- JIPMAT 2021 Syllabus
- JIPMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card
- JIPMAT 2021 Exam Centres
- JIPMAT 2021 Answer Key
- JIPMAT 2021 Result
- JIPMAT Contact Details
What is JIPMAT Exam?
Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is an examination for Admission to IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for 2021-22 Academic Session. NTA JIPMAT 2021 dates will be announced shortly.
|Full Form||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Integrated 5 year programme in Management|
|Exam Mode||Online, i.e., Computer-based Test (CBT)|
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Date
|Application Commences||Apr 1, 2021|
|Application Concludes||Jun 30, 2021 5 P.M.|
|Application Correction Window||Jul 7, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021|
|Admit Card Release||Aug 1, 2021|
|Exam Date||Aug 10, 2021|
|Provisional Answer Key and Objection Window||Aug 13, 2021 - Aug 15, 2021|
|Result||Aug 27, 2021|
|Counselling||To be announced|
JIPMAT 2021 Eligibility
The applicants will be expected to satisfy certain eligibility conditions laid out by the conducting authorities. It is essential to fulfil the eligibility criteria as the candidates failing to do so will not be issued admit cards or will be eliminated at later stages.
All the important details can be found in this section.
|Grade||Qualifying Year||Qualifying Percentage|
|10th or SSC||2017 or later||
|12th or HSC||2019, 2020, or 2021||
Candidates who have passed any or both of the above-mentioned classes from international schools affiliated to foreign boards like IGCSE or IB are also eligible to apply.
The seat reservation via JIPMAT will be done according to the government norms.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) & Non - Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|General Economically Weaker Sections (General - EWS)||10%|
JIPMAT 2021 Application Form
JIPMAT application form was available on the official website from Apr 1, 2021, to Jun 30, 2021. The candidates should fill in the details very carefully so as to minimize all possibilities of error. It is advisable to fill the form in advance to avoid last minute rush as incomplete forms will not be accepted and these candidates will not be issued any admit cards.
How to apply for JIPMAT 2021?
The application process for JIPMAT is carried out online. The candidates must ensure that they don’t fill more than one application form. The steps to apply for JIPMAT 2021 are discussed below:
Step 1: Register
- Go to the official website: www.jipmat.ac.in
- Click on the Register button on the homepage.
- The candidates will now be redirected to a new window. In the space provided, they must enter their email ID and mobile number.
- Upon submitting the details, the candidates will receive an application number which they must make a note of.
Step 2: Fill the application form
The candidates will be required to enter various personal, educational, and contact details in the application form. They will also be required to attach certain documents as per the specifications mentioned.
Step 3: Upload the documents
The candidates will be required to attach their recent passport size photograph, signatures, and category certificates (if applicable) to the application forms. They should resize them as per the following specifications:
|Passport-sized photograph||JPG/JPEG||10 kb - 200 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||4 kb - 30 kb|
|PwD certificate||--||50 kb - 300 kb|
Apart from the photograph and signature, there are a few other documents which the candidates must keep in handy while filling the JIPMAT application form. The list is provided below:
|Scorecards of class 10 and 12||Aadhar Card or Voter ID|
|SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)||PwD Certificate (if applicable)|
Step 4: Payment of JIPMAT Application Fee
The application fee can be paid online, through net banking, debit card, credit card, or UPI. Once the payment is made, the candidates will receive a confirmation on the same. They must download the receipt and take a printout of the same for further reference.
If the fee receipt is not generated, the candidates must contact the concerned bank or payment gateway immediately. They can also reach out to the NTA helpline on ‘011-40759000’.
JIPMAT 2021 Application Fee
|For male applicants belonging to General, General-EWS, OBC-NCL categories||INR 2000|
|For female applicants belonging to General, General-EWS, OBC-NCL categories||INR 2000|
|SC/ST/PWD (Male and Female)||INR 1000|
JIPMAT 2021 Syllabus
Section A: Quantitative Aptitude
Questions will be asked to test the understanding and application of various concepts up to class 10 Mathematics.
Section B: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Data Interpretation - Questions will be asked to test the ability to interpret from the given dataset.
Logical Reasoning - Questions will be asked to test the reasoning ability.
Section C: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Questions will be asked to test the basic understanding of English language.
Reading Comprehension - Questions will be asked to test the ability to comprehend, interpret and infer from the given passage.
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The JIPMAT Exam is conducted in CBT, i.e.,Computer based Test mode for a duration of 150 minutes. The candidates will be given 4 options to every question out of which 1 or more answers can be correct (Read the question carefully to understand whether it has a single answer or multiple answers).
Refer to the table below for a detailed analysis of the exam pattern of JIPMAT exam.
|Duration||02 hrs 30 minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for every correct answer-1 for every incorrect answer|
Subject-wise Exam Pattern
The subject-wise question distribution is different for all sections. Take a look at the section-wise breakage of JIPMAT 2021 exam.
|Type of questions (MCQ)||Total no. of Qns||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||33||4||132|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||4||136|
JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit cards will be available 2 weeks before the exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website by entering their application form number. NTA will not send any admit cards by post and no admit card will be issued at the exam centre.
Steps to download the JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card are mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Click on download admit card tab
- Step 3: Enter the UID
- Step 4: Download the PDF and take a printout for future reference.
Note: The candidates are required to keep the admit card secure till the counselling is over.
Discrepancies in admit card
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. In such cases, candidates would be allowed to appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later.
In case a candidate is unable to download admit cards from the website, they can approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at [email protected].
Documents to be carried along with the admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination,
- Any one of the authorized Govt. photo IDs (must be original & valid), viz. School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card,
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming relaxation/facility underPwD category
Note: Read the instructions mentioned at the back of the admit card before reaching the exam centre.
JIPMAT 2021 Exam Centres
JIPMAT 2021 will be conducted at 76 centres across India. The candidates will be required to enter 4 exam centres of their choice. The authorities have notified that they will try to allot a centre as close to the candidate as possible depending on the number of candidates for a given centre.
Few of the cities listed for registered centres are the state capitals. Candidates can download the PDF below for a complete list of centres along with the centre code.
Things Not to carry to the exam centre
- Extra bag and baggage
- Digital watches
- Mobile Phone
- Stationary, apart from the ones listed on the admit card
Note: Candidates are permitted to carry drinking water in a transparent water bottle, a small bottle of sanitiser (50 mg), face masks and gloves.
JIPMAT Test Practice Centres
The Ministry of Human Resource Development mandated the NTA to set up, establish and create a network of Test Practice Centres for candidates, especially in remote and rural areas to enable them to practice and be comfortable in taking a Computer Based Test (CBT). This facility is free of cost. The candidates are required to register online and they will be allotted a nearby TPC.
The candidates can avail this facility and understand the computer based tests.They can take up practise tests to familiarize themselves with the various aspects of an online CBT.
JIPMAT 2021 Answer Key
The provisional answer key was released shortly after the exam concluded, on Aug 13, 2021. The candidates got an opportunity to challenge the answer key with an online payment of INR 1000 per question on or before Aug 15, 2021 (7:00 PM). Candidates should keep the following points in mind while they challenge the provisional answer key.
- Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through key challenge links will be considered.
- The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer key will be displayed and declared.
- The NTA decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. NTA will not inform the Candidates individually about their challenges.
- The result will be compiled on the basis of the Final Answer Key declared. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after the Declaration of Result of Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021 will be entertained.
JIPMAT 2021 Result
The result for JIPMAT 2021 has been announced on Aug 27, 2021. The candidates can access their scorecards from the official website. The conducting authorities have released a raw score, based on which, the further process of admission will be carried out by IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya.
Steps to download JIPMAT Result
- Step 1: Login to the official website
- Step 2: Click on ‘Download JIPMAT 2021 scorecard’ tab
- Step 3: Enter the application number and date of birth
- Step 4: Click on download and save the scorecard for future purpose.
JIPMAT 2021 Contact Details
For any queries/clarifications, candidates can reach out to NTA via any of the modes mentioned below.
Phone - 011-40759000
EMail - [email protected]
Official Website- www.jipmat.ac.in