JIPMAT 2022 results have been declared as scorecards on the official website on Jul 28, 2022. NTA has declared the result for the exam conducted earlier this month. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check and download their JIPMAT scorecards on the official website of NTA using their login credentials, such as their application number and password/date of birth.
JIPMAT 2022 scorecards consist of the exam qualifying details of the candidates, such as their sectional and overall scores and percentile. Based on the results declared, IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu will shortlist the qualified candidates considering their individual JIPMAT 2022 cut off marks.
After the result declaration, the conducting body will release JIPMAT 2022 cut off and the qualifying marks. The institutes participating in the exam admission process will also release the opening and closing ranks. The qualified candidates will be called for JIPMAT 2022 counselling. The detailed counselling schedule will be released soon.
Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is a national-level entrance examination for admission to a 5-year integrated program in Management at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the academic year 2021-23. Read the article below to learn more about JIPMAT 2022 exam.
Latest Updates on JIPMAT
- Jul 29, 2022: JIPMAT 2022 results have been declared on the official website, as scorecards. Read More
- Jul 27, 2022: JIPMAT 2022 notification issued to provide 12th final marks for 2022 batch only, and the result date out. Read More
- Jul 16, 2022: JIPMAT 2022 answer key objection window will close on Jul 16, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- JIPMAT 2022 Result
- About JIPMAT Exam
- JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date
- JIPMAT 2022 Eligibility
- JIPMAT 2022 Application Form
- JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card
- JIPMAT 2022 Exam Centres
- JIPMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus
- JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key
- JIPMAT 2022 Cut Off
- JIPMAT 2022 Contact Details
JIPMAT 2022 Result
JIPMAT 2022 results have been declared on the official website on Jul 28, 2022, as scorecards. To download their scorecards, candidates must use the login credentials generated at registration, such as their application number, password, or date of birth. Candidates are chosen for the second round of admission to IPM programmes at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu based on their JIPMAT scores.
JIPMAT 2022 notification was issued to provide class 12 final marks only for the 2022 batch. The conducting authorities have released raw scores based on which IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya will carry out the admission process. The candidates can access their scorecards from the official website to know their sectional and overall scores and percentile to know if they have qualified for the exam and proceed to the further rounds of the admission process.
Steps to Download JIPMAT 2022 Scorecard
Candidates can follow the steps below to check and download JIPMAT 2022 scorecards.
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of NTA JIPMAT 2022.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘JIPMAT 2022 Scorecard’ button on the homepage.
- Step 3: Choose the login credential option and enter the application number and password/date of birth.
- Step 4: Click on download and save the scorecard for future purposes.
What After JIPMAT 2022 Result Declaration?
NTA will release the cut off marks for JIPMAT 2022 after the exam results are declared, along with the qualifying marks. The candidates who qualify for the exam based on these marks will later be called for the counselling process. JIPMAT 2022 participating institutes will release the opening and closing ranks for the final admission process. Candidates will be considered for final admission on the basis of their qualifying marks and ranks, and their college and course preferences.
About JIPMAT Exam
JIPMAT (Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test) is a national entrance exam for admission to a 5-year integrated Management programme. IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu use JIPMAT scores to help with IPM admissions.
In 75 places throughout India, the exam will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 2.5 hours. Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension will each have 100 questions in JIPMAT 2022 exam paper.
Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is an examination for admission to IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the 2022-23 academic session. Check the article below to know more about JIPMAT 2022 exam.
|Full Form||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Mode||Online, i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)|
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date
The official notification for JIPMAT 2022 was released on May 10, 2022, and the registration process for the exam commenced on the same day. The last date for JIPMAT 2022 registration was Jun 15, 2022, by 5:00 PM, and the last date to pay the application fee was Jun 15, 2022, by 11:50 PM. JIPMAT 2022 exam was conducted online as a computer-based test on Jul 3, 2022, from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
The important dates for JIPMAT 2022 are mentioned in the table below.
|JIPMAT 2022 Application Commencement||May 10, 2022|
|JIPMAT 2022 Application Concludes||Jun 15, 2022 (By 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay JIPMAT 2022 Application Fee||Jun 15, 2022 (By 11:50 PM)|
|JIPMAT 2022 Application Correction Window||Jun 17 - 18, 2022|
|JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card Release||Jun 30, 2022|
|JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date||Jul 3, 2022 (From 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|JIPMAT 2022 Provisional Answer Key and Objection Window||Jul 14 - Jul 16, 2022|
|JIPMAT 2022 Result||Jul 28, 2022|
JIPMAT 2022 Official Notification
The official notice for JIPMAT 2022 was released on May 10, 2022. Candidates can check the PDF below for information related to the important dates, fee structures and important instructions regarding JIPMAT 2022.
JIPMAT 2022 Eligibility
The applicants will be expected to satisfy certain eligibility conditions laid out by the conducting authorities. Therefore, it is essential to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as candidates failing to do so will not be issued admit cards or eliminated later.
Before filling out the application form, candidates must meet the JIPMAT eligibility requirements. JIPMAT eligibility criteria for 2022 are listed below.
- In the years 2021, and 2022, or appearing in 2022, students must pass the Class 12 examination in any stream or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD).
- Candidates must have passed the Class 10 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) or higher in the year prior to 2022.
All the important details regarding JIPMAT can be found in this section.
|Grade||Qualifying Year||Qualifying Percentage|
|10 or SSC||2017 or Later||
|12 or HSC||2019, 2020, or 2022||
Candidates who have passed any or both of the classes mentioned earlier from international schools affiliated with foreign boards like IGCSE or IB are also eligible to apply.
JIPMAT 2022 Reservation Criteria
The seat reservation via JIPMAT will be done according to government norms. Check the table below for JIPMAT 2022 reservation criteria.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|General Economically Weaker Sections (General - EWS)||10%|
JIPMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates who took the JIPMAT 2022 must update their 12th final marks in this form as soon as possible. JIPMAT 2022 application correction window was from Jun 17 - 18, 2022, until 11:50 PM, by the NTA. The application window for JIPMAT 2022 closed on Jun 15, 2022, at 5:00 PM. However, the candidates could pay the application fee till 11:50 PM. NTA released the application form for the exam on the official website on May 10, 2022.
Check the table below for the important dates related to JIPMAT 2022 application process.
|Commencement of JIPMAT 2022 Online Application||May 10, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit JIPMAT 2022 Application Form||Jun 15, 2022 (By 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay JIPMAT 2022 Application Fee||Jun 15, 2022 (By 11:50 PM)|
|Application Correction Window||Jun 17 - 18, 2022|
|JIPMAT 2022 Exam Date||Jul 3, 2022|
|JIPAMAT 2022 Results||Jul 31, 2022|
Steps to Access JIPMAT 2022 Correction Window
The steps to access the application correction window for JIPMAT 2022 are below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JIPMAT.
- Step 2: Click on the button that says 'JIPMAT 2022 - EDIT CORRECTION WINDOW'
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials, JIPMAT registration number and password.
- Step 4: Click the ‘Login’ button and review the details in the JIPMAT application form
- Step 5: Check the details and edit if required.
- Step 6: Pay the fee for JIPMAT form correction if any modification has been made.
Documents Required for JIPMAT 2022 Application
The candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature on the application form according to the specifications stated by the conducting body. Apart from the photograph and signature, there are a few other documents that the candidates must keep in handy while filling out the JIPMAT application form. These documents are as follows.
- Classes 10 & 12 Scorecards
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).
Document Specifications for JIPMAT 2022 Application
Candidates must upload the required documents on JIPMAT 2022 application form according to the following specifications.
|Passport-sized Photograph||JPG/JPEG||10 KB - 200 KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||4 KB - 30 KB|
|Other Certificates||--||50 KB - 300 KB|
JIPMAT 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for JIPMAT 2022 is different for candidates based on their categories. The category-wise application fee that must be paid by the candidates to complete the application process is tabulated below.
|General-UR/OBC-NCL (Male)||INR 2000|
|General-UR/OBC-NCL (Female)||INR 2000|
|EWS/SC/ST/PWD (Male and Female)||INR 1000|
Steps to Apply for JIPMAT 2022
The application process for JIPMAT is carried out online. The candidates must ensure that they do not fill out more than one application form. The steps to apply for JIPMAT 2022 are discussed below.
Step 1: Register
Go to the official website of JIPMAT. Click on the 'Register' button on the homepage.
The candidates will now be redirected to a new window. In the space provided, they must enter their email ID and mobile number. Upon submitting the details, the candidates will receive an application number which they must make a note of.
Step 2: Fill Out Application Form
The candidates will be required to enter various personal, educational, and contact details in the application form. They will also be required to attach certain documents as per the specifications mentioned.
Step 3: Upload the Documents
The candidates will be required to attach their recent passport size photograph, signatures, and category certificates (if applicable) to the application forms. They should resize them as per the required specifications.
Step 4: Payment of JIPMAT Application Fee
The application fee for JIPMAT can be paid online through net banking, debit card, credit card, or UPI. Once the payment is made, the candidates will receive a confirmation on the same. They must download the receipt and take a printout of the same for further reference.
If the fee receipt is not generated, the candidates must immediately contact the concerned bank or payment gateway. They can also reach out to the NTA helpline on ‘011-40759000’.
JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card
JIPMAT 2022 admit cards were released by the NTA on Jun 30, 2022, on the official website for the registered applicants prior to the exam. JIPMAT 2022 admit card will aid in the authentication of identification on examination day. On the day of the exam, candidates must bring a physical copy of their JIPMAT hall ticket as well as a valid photo ID.
The admit card can be downloaded from JIPMAT's official website. To obtain the admit card, candidates must enter their application number and date of birth.
The admit cards will be available online. NTA will not send any admit cards by post, and no admit card will be issued at the exam centre.
Steps to Download JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card
Steps to download JIPMAT 2022 admit card are mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Click on the download admit card tab
- Step 3: Enter the UID
- Step 4: Download the PDF and take a printout for future reference.
Note: The candidates are required to keep the admit card secure till the counselling is over.
Discrepancies in JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in the candidate's particulars or their photograph and signatures shown on the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM. In such cases, candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, NTA will take the necessary action to make corrections to the record later.
If a candidate cannot download admit cards from the website, they can approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM or write to NTA at [email protected]
Documents Required With JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card
Following documents are required along with JIPMAT 2022 admit card, on the day of the examination.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the centre during the examination,
- Any one of the authorized Govt. photo IDs (must be original & valid), viz. School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming relaxation/facility under the PwD category.
Note: Read the instructions mentioned on the back of the admit card before reaching the exam centre.
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Centres
NTA has released JIPMAT 2022 exam city allotment slip on the official website on Jun 27, 2022. Candidates can check their exam centre allotment, and download the exam city intimation slip either using their application number and password, or application number and date of birth. They must go through the instructions and follow them at the exam centres.
After the application form correction window closes, NTA has opened the window to inform candidates about the exam cities for all exams conducted by the agency. Candidates can know JIPMAT exam city and make travel arrangements beforehand.
JIPMAT 2022 will be conducted at 76 centres across India. The candidates will be required to enter four exam centers of their choice. The authorities have notified that they will try to allot a centre as close to the candidate as possible depending on the number of candidates for a given centre.
Few of the cities listed for registered centres are the state capitals. However, candidates can download the PDF below for a complete list of centers and the center code.
Steps to Download JIPMAT 2022 Exam Centre Allotment Slip
Candidates can follow the steps below to download their JIPMAT 2022 exam centre intimation slip.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.0
- Step 2: Click on the 'JIPMAT 2022 City Allotted' link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Select the choice of credentials to download the intimation slip.
- Step 4: Enter the login credentials, and click on the 'Sign In' button.
- Step 5: Download and take printout of the initmation slip for future reference.
Things Not Allowed at JIPMAT 2022 Exam Centre
Following items are not allowed to be carried to JIPMAT 2022 exam centre.
- Extra bag and baggage
- Digital watches
- Mobile Phone
- Stationary, apart from the ones listed on the admit card.
Note: Candidates are permitted to carry drinking water in a transparent water bottle, a small bottle of sanitiser (50 mg), face masks and gloves.
JIPMAT 2022 Test Practice Centres
The Ministry of Human Resource Development mandated the NTA to set up, establish and create a network of Test Practice Centres for candidates, especially in remote and rural areas, to practice and be comfortable in taking a Computer Based Test (CBT). This facility is free of cost. The candidates are required to register online, and they will be allotted a nearby TPC.
The candidates can avail of this facility and understand the computer-based tests. In addition, they can take up practice tests to familiarize themselves with the various aspects of an online CBT.
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
JIPMAT 2022 exam will be conducted in online as CBT, i.e., Computer Based Test, for 150 minutes. The candidates will be given four options to every question, out of which one or more answers can be correct Candidates must read the question carefully to understand whether it has a single answer or multiple answers.
Refer to the table below for a detailed analysis of the exam pattern of JIPMAT 2022 exam.
|Exam Mode||Online - Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Objective - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+4 Marks for Every Correct Answer
-1 Mark for Every Incorrect Answer
JIPMAT 2022 Subject-Wise Exam Pattern
The subject-wise question distribution is different for all sections. Take a look at the section-wise breakage of JIPMAT 2022 exam.
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||33||4||132|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||4||136|
JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus
JIPMAT 2022 exam has 3 different sections namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. JIPMAT 2022 syllabus for these three sections are discussed below in detail.
JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus for Section A: Quantitative Aptitude
Questions are designed to test the understanding and application of various concepts up to class 10 Mathematics.
JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus for Section B: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
The syllabus for section B of JIPMAT 2022 exam is below.
Data Interpretation: Questions are designed to test the ability to interpret from the given dataset.
Logical Reasoning: Questions are designed to test reasoning ability.
JIPMAT 2022 Syllabus for Section C: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Questions for Verbal Ability are designed to test the basic understanding of the English language.
Reading Comprehension: Questions are designed to test the ability to comprehend, interpret and infer from the given passage.
JIPMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
More than 7,900 individuals applied for the previous examination session, competing for 120 seats in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu. That is to say, only one candidate out of every 66 who applied for the exam was accepted. Candidates must have a top-notch preparation strategy for JIPMAT 2022 due to the exam's competitive nature. The following are some JIPMAT 2022 preparation tips.
- Knowing the exam pattern and curriculum should be a precondition of any studying approach before beginning the JIPMAT preparation.
- Candidates can plan suitable topics to tackle first depending on their strengths and limitations once they have all of the facts about the topics.
- Cover each part separately.
- Plan your breaks around something that can help you prepare indirectly, like reading a book or watching a topping interview.
- Begin your VARC preparation last, as it is the simplest of all the sections.
- Make a list of all key formulas for Quant preparation and read it every day. This will make it easier to remember the formulas.
- Solve question papers and practise tests to gain a sense of the exam's general difficulty level.
- Attempt to answer each question in under a minute so that the candidates have 50 minutes to concentrate on the more difficult issues.
JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key
NTA released JIPMAT 2022 provisional answer key on Jul 14, 2022, on the official website, along with the question paper and recorded response sheets. Candidates could check and download the provisional answer key, question papers and response sheets, and raise objections against the answer key till Jul 16, 2022.
NTA subject specialists examine the challenges received for each question and revise the final answer key accordingly. The final JIPMAT answer key is used to evaluate the outcome. Candidates should keep the following points in mind while they challenge the provisional answer key.
- A requisite fee of INR 200 had to be paid to raise objections. Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through key challenge links will be considered.
- The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer key will be displayed and declared.
- NTA's decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. NTA will not inform the candidates individually about their challenges.
- The result will be compiled on the basis of the final answer key declared. No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after the Declaration of Result of Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2022 will be entertained.
Steps to Download and Raise Objections Against JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key
The steps to download and raise objections the provisional answer key for JIPMAT 2022 are below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA for JIPMAT.
- Step 2: Click on the 'JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key Challenge' button on the homepage.
- Step 3: Choose the login type, and enter the application number and password/date of birth.
- Step 4: The provisional answer key will be displayed, along with the response sheet.
- Step 5: Cross-check the answer key with the response sheet.
- Step 6: Go through the answer key and if any answer is unsatisfactory, follow the instructions to raise objections.
- Step 7: Download the provisional answer key, question paper and response sheets for future use.
JIPMAT 2022 Cut Off
JIPMAT 2022 cut off lists are provided in stages once composite scores are released. For IPM admissions, candidates that meet JIPMAT cut off list must pay the EoI (Expression of Interest) charge, followed by the acceptance fee and the semester fee. Candidates can find JIPMAT cut off scores from the last exam session in the tables below.
JIPMAT 2021 Cut Off Score for First Round
JIPMAT 2021 cut off scores for the first round from IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu are below.
|Category||IIM Bodh Gaya||IIM Jammu|
|PwD||60.115 - Gen
36.89 - NCOBC
39.405 - ST
|69.87 - Gen
45 - NCOBC
JIPMAT 2021 Cut Off Score for Second Round
JIPMAT 2021 cut off second round scores from IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu are tabulated below.
|Category||IIM Bodh Gaya||IIM Jammu|
|PwD||60.115 - Gen
36.89 - NCOBC
39.405 - ST
|69.87 - Gen
45 - NCOBC
JIPMAT 2022 Contact Details
For any queries/clarifications, candidates can reach out to NTA via any of the modes mentioned below.
Phone Number: 011-40759000
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: www.jipmat.ac.in