To write any entrance exam there are certain eligibility criteria, based on which the candidates are allowed to apply for the exam. Some of the general criteria for all the exams are age, category, nationality, qualification, etc. The ranges of these criteria change from one exam to another, depending upon the objective of the exam.
AUMAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
To prove the eligibility of the candidate, he has to submit documents to show he has all the rights to write the exam as he is eligible. The eligible candidates can go fill the application form and prepare for the exam by going through the AUMAT syllabus for the exam.
- Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria before applying for AUMAT 2021 to be clear if they are eligible or not.
- The candidate's qualification who are appearing for the AUMAT 2021 exam must have done their Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.
- The candidates can be of any streams are eligible for applying the AUMAT 2021 exam.
- At the time of counseling, any of the candidates are not satisfying the eligibility criteria he/she will be disqualified and will not be taken into consideration.
- If any of the eligibility criteria are not satisfied or as per requirement then the application form will be rejected by the University.
- There are some prescribed criteria made by the University for the candidates applying for AUMAT 2021.
Note: The Alliance University uses parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.