The candidates must check for their eligibility criteria set forth by the Bar Council of India before applying for AIBE 2021. Only the eligible candidates will be provided with the admit cards and allowed to attempt AIBE 2021. The candidature of candidates who do not satisfy all the necessary eligibility criteria will be canceled in the later stages.
AIBE 2021 Eligibility
AIBE 2021 Eligibility highlights are given in the table below
|AIBE 2021 Highlights|
|Nationality||Should be an Indian Citizen|
|Qualification||Candidate must hold a Bachelor of Law(LLB) degree|
|Profession||Candidate has to be a registered advocate with the State Bar Council|
AIBE 2021 Eligibility criteria
A candidate must attempt the AIBE Exam within 2 years of completing their law degrees in order to obtain a certificate to practice.
The AIBE 2021 candidate must be an Indian citizen.
There is no prescribed upper age limit for writing the AIBE.
- Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor of Law(LLB) degree (either 3 years or 5 Years). There is no minimum percentage required in the qualifying examination to appear for the exam.
- Marks Requirement: There is no minimum percentage required to be eligible for the AIBE 2021.
- State Bar Council: The candidate has to be a registered advocate professional with any State's Bar Council to satisfy the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2021.
- Proof: The candidates must submit the suitable proof to enroll for the AIBE 2021 examination. Candidates are eligible to apply if they are enrolled as "an advocate under section 24 of the Advocates Act 1961".
- The number of attempts: There are no restrictions on the number of times a candidate can for the All India Bar Examination and the candidates are eligible to write the AIBE 2021 examination any number of times.
Note: Even if the candidate has satisfied/ completed all formalities related to the application but is found not to be complying with the eligibility criteria, then his/her admission will be canceled. Candidates should prepare according to the AIBE 2021 Syllabus to efficiently understand the concepts and applications of different laws in the context of AIBE 2021