The candidates must check for their eligibility criteria set forth by the Bar Council of India before applying for AIBE 2020. Only the eligible candidates will be provided with the admit cards. Thus, only the admit cardholders shall be allowed to take up the AIBE 2020.
AIBE Eligibility 2020
AIBE 2020 Eligibility highlights are iven in the table below
|AIBE 2020 Highlights|
|Nationality||Should be an Indian Citizen|
|Qualification||Candidate must hold a Bachelor of Law(LLB) degree|
|Profession||Candidate has to be a registered advocate|
Detailed Eligibility criteria for AIBE 2020
- Nationality: The AIBE 2020 candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Marks Requirement: There is no minimum percentage required to be eligible for the AIBE 2020.
- Age: There is no prescribed age limit for writing the AIBE.
- Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor of Law(LLB) degree (either 3 years or 5 Years). There is no minimum percentage required in the qualifying examination to appear for the exam.
- Profession: The candidate to be a registered advocate professional with any State's Bar Council to satisfy the eligibility criteria for AIBE 2020.
- Proof: The candidates must submit the suitable proof to enroll for the AIBE 2020 examination. Candidates are eligible to apply if they are enrolled as "an advocate under section 24 of the Advocates Act 1961".
- Numbers for appearance: There are no restrictions on the number of times a candidate can for the All India Bar Examination and the candidates are eligible to write the AIBE 2020 examination any number of times.
A candidate who fulfills all the above eligibility criteria alone will be eligible to appear for AIBE 2020. Disqualification of a candidate is done if the candidate doesn't satisfy any of the given eligibility criteria.
Note: Even if the candidate has satisfied/ completed all formalities related to the application but is found not to be complying with the eligibility criteria, then his/her admission will be cancelled. Candidates should prepare according to the AIBE Syllabus to efficiently understand the concepts and applications of different laws.