Steps to check AIBE 2019 Results
After a few days of the AIBE XIV Exam 2019, results and AIBE XIV Cutoff will be announced by the conducting authority on their official website. Based on these results and the corresponding cutoff the candidates can attend the AIBE XIV counselling.
Test-takers can go to the official website and check the results by entering their login credentials in the result section.
The scorecard for AIBE XIV 2019 Result will be declared through the online process in the official portal.
The AIBE XIV 2019 result will be declared on December 31, 2019.
All the candidates who passed this entrance exam will receive a Certificate of Law Practice.
There is no provision of the declaration of the percentage, percentile, rankings, or absolute marks.
Steps to check AIBE XIV 2019 Results:
The AIBE Results will be present on the official page of the website. The following image is a screen capture of the results page from the official website. Follow the steps given below to get your AIBE Result.
Go to the AIBE official website.
Click on AIBE 2019 Result present on the homepage.
Enter your roll number.
Select the date of birth from the drop-down list.
- Click on the submit button.
The result will be displayed to you.
- IT is advisable to download the result and print it out for future references.
AIBE Score Card Particulars
The AIBE result and scorecard will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Status
- Marks Obtained
Merit List of AIBE
After the declaration of AIBE XIV 2019 Results, the merit list of shortlisted candidates will be made which contains the following details:
- Roll number
- The score obtained in AIBE XIV
- The rank of the candidate
- Category wise rank.
AIBE 2019 Answer Key
After the examination is over, within two or three days, the answer key will be published on the official site. The candidate will be able to calculate their expected marks and asses their performance based on that answer key.
- The candidate must visit the official website and download the answer key.
- If the candidates will found any discrepancy in the answer key, then they will inform the examination board in time.
- With the use of answer key, candidates can match their answer and calculate their expected marks.
After all the candidates have submitted their objections, the BCI will release a final answer key.
AIBE Normalization of Marks
In AIBE the normalization of marks is a common practice to calculate marks of all the candidates in such a way that they all would be placed on an equal platform. This process ensures that the students are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged because of the difficulty of board exams. It adjusts the variations of difficulty levels at different slots.
In the process of normalization, the candidates are given with two types of marks. They are as follows:
- Raw marks or the actual marks obtained by the candidate.
- Normalized marks or the modified marks after considering the relative difficulty of the candidate’s slot over other slots of his discipline.
It is in such a way that if the slot of the candidate is easier than other slots then his normalized marks would be less than his actual marks. If the slot is difficult than other slots, then his normalized marks would be more than his actual marks.
What After AIBE XIV
Once the results of the AIBE XIV are out, the Bar Council of India will issue a Certificate of Practice (COP) to all of the candidates that have cleared the exam. This certificate will help the candidates to practice in the court of law. The candidates have to check the notification in the official website for the issue of the certificate. After getting the notification the candidate has to approach the respective State Bar Council to collect the Certificate of Practice (COP).
Instruction Regarding Rechecking for AIBE 2019
The candidate would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- Candidates who want to check their answer sheets themselves will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council Of India premises as per the allotted time schedule which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
- Under no circumstances will the Xerox of the answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
- Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to INR 200/- in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.