The BCI has announced the AIBE XV result 2020 on March 30, 2021. The AIBE exam result has been announced on the official website and it comprises of details like name, qualifying status, and the scores of the candidates. After the AIBE result 2020 is released, the applicants who qualify the examination will be given a Certificate of Law Practice from the BCI. Further, these certified candidates can successfully practice law in India. Follow the steps below to download/check your results if you had taken part in AIBE XV (or AIBE 2020).
Steps to check AIBE 2020 Results
The AIBE result in 2020 will be available on the official page of the website. The following image is a screen capture of the results page from the official website. Follow the steps given below to check the AIBE exam result.
- Go to the AIBE official website.
- Click on the 'AIBE 2020 Result' button present on the homepage.
- Enter the roll number.
- Select the date of birth from the drop-down list.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- The AIBE 2020 result will be displayed to you.
- It is advisable to download the AIBE exam result and print it out for future references.
Details mentioned on AIBE Scorecard 2020
The AIBE scorecard 2020 and scorecard will contain the following information mentioned on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Status
- Marks Obtained
The AIBE scorecard 2020 or rank card will be issued to the candidates after the announcement of the AIBE result 2020 on the official website. Candidates can visit and download their AIBE scorecard 2020 from the official site.
AIBE Result 2020 Important Dates
The AIBE result 2020 will be announced shortly. Candidates can keep an eye at the website to be updated regarding the dates of AIBE 2020 results.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|AIBE XVI 2021 Exam||To be announced|
|AIBE XVI 2021 Result||To be announced|
AIBE Cut Off 2020
The AIBE Cut off 2020 will be decided by the BCI. The cut off is the minimum marks which candidates need to score in order to qualify for the examination and be awarded by the “Certificate of Practice”. Below are a few details regarding the AIBE cut off 2020.
- The AIBE cut off is designed to lay down a minimum qualification to be allowed to practice the law profession.
- Candidates who are able to secure the AIBE cut off marks will be qualified to practice law in India.
- The cut off marks of AIBE will vary depending upon the candidate's category
- The cut off marks will be uploaded on the official website.
AIBE 2020 Answer Key
After the examination is over, within two or three days, the answer key will be published on the official site. The candidate will be able to calculate their expected marks and assess their performance based on that answer key.
- The candidate must visit the official website and download the answer key.
- If the candidates will found any discrepancy in the answer key, then they will inform the examination board in time.
- With the use of the answer key, candidates can match their answers and calculate their expected marks.
After all the candidates have submitted their objections, the BCI will release a final answer key.
AIBE Certificate for Practice
The AIBE Certificate of Practice is an approval, awarded by the BCI to the AIBE qualified candidates, which allows them to legally practice law in India. The candidates can collect their COP from their respective State Bar Council itself.
Instructions Regarding Rechecking for AIBE 2021
Candidates would be informed about rechecked results within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- Candidates who want to check their answer sheets themselves will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council Of India premises as per the allotted time schedule which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
- Under no circumstances will the Xerox of the answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
- Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to INR 200/- in favour of the Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
What after AIBE 2020?
Once the AIBE result 2020 is out, the Bar Council of India will issue a Certificate of Practice (COP) to all of the candidates that have cleared the exam. This certificate will help the candidates to practice in the court of law. The candidates have to check the notification on the official website for the issue of the certificate. After getting the notification the candidate has to approach the respective State Bar Council to collect the Certificate of Practice (COP).
What if I do not receive my Certificate of Practice (COP)?
After the AIBE result 2020 is announced the candidates will soon receive their Certificate of Practice (COP). In any case, if they do not receive the COP even after the AIBE exam results are declared, they should immediately contact the authorities and inform them of their issues. Till then, they are allowed to use their AIBE 2020 result as a provisional certificate to practice their law profession.