After a few days of the AIBE XV Exam 2020, results and cutoff will be announced by the conducting authority on their official website. Based on these results and the corresponding cutoff the candidates can attend the AIBE XV counselling.
AIBE Results 2020
Test-takers can go to the official website and check the results by entering their login credentials in the result section.
The scorecard for AIBE XV 2020 Result will be declared on the online official portal.
The AIBE XV 2020 result will be declared on January 1, 1970.
All the candidates who passed this entrance exam will receive a Certificate of Law Practice.
There is no provision of the declaration of the percentage, percentile, rankings, or absolute marks.
Steps to check AIBE XV 2020 Results:
The AIBE Results will be present on the official page of the website. The following image is a screen capture of the results page from the official website. Follow the steps given below to get your AIBE Result.
Go to the AIBE official website.
Click on AIBE 2020 Result present on the homepage.
Enter your roll number.
Select the date of birth from the drop-down list.
- Click on the submit button.
The result will be displayed to you.
- It is advisable to download the result and print it out for future references.
AIBE Score Card Particulars
The AIBE result and scorecard will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Status
- Marks Obtained
Merit List of AIBE
After the declaration of AIBE XV 2020 Results, the merit list of shortlisted candidates will be made which contains the following details:
- Roll number
- The score obtained in AIBE XV
- The rank of the candidate
- Category wise rank.
AIBE 2020 Answer Key
After the examination is over, within two or three days, the answer key will be published on the official site. The candidate will be able to calculate their expected marks and assess their performance based on that answer key.
- The candidate must visit the official website and download the answer key.
- If the candidates will found any discrepancy in the answer key, then they will inform the examination board in time.
- With the use of the answer key, candidates can match their answers and calculate their expected marks.
After all the candidates have submitted their objections, the BCI will release a final answer key.
AIBE Normalization of Marks
In AIBE the normalization of marks is a common practice to calculate marks of all the candidates in such a way that they all would be placed on an equal platform. This process ensures that the students are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged because of the difficulty of board exams. It adjusts the variations of difficulty levels at different slots.
In the process of normalization, the candidates are given two types of marks. They are as follows:
- Raw marks or the actual marks obtained by the candidate.
- Normalized marks or the modified marks after considering the relative difficulty of the candidate’s slot over other slots of his discipline.
It is in such a way that if the slot of the candidate is easier than other slots then his normalized marks would be less than his actual marks. If the slot is difficult than other slots, then his normalized marks would be more than his actual marks.
What awaits after AIBE XV
Once the results of the AIBE XV are out, the Bar Council of India will issue a Certificate of Practice (COP) to all of the candidates that have cleared the exam. This certificate will help the candidates to practice in the court of law. The candidates have to check the notification on the official website for the issue of the certificate. After getting the notification the candidate has to approach the respective State Bar Council to collect the Certificate of Practice (COP).
Instruction Regarding Rechecking for AIBE 2020
The candidate would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- Candidates who want to check their answer sheets themselves will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council Of India premises as per the allotted time schedule which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
- Under no circumstances will the Xerox of the answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
- Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to INR 200/- in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.