MH CET Law exam eligibility criteria 2021 are mention in the examination brochure, candidates are advised to go through before filling the application form.
- Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria which was mention in the examination brochure in order to secure admission in the law college in the state of Maharashtra.
MH CET LAW Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria where he/she would be eligible for admission to LLB Programmes:
- Nationality: Candidates need to be the citizen of India to be eligible for applying in the MH CET LAW 2021 exam.
- Age Limit: As per MH CET Law 2021 notification, there will be no age limit for the candidates.
- Education Qualification: The candidate must secure 45% for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates from a recognized Central/State board in his/her 10+2 exam for 5 years BA LLB programme and for the 3 years LLB programme, the candidate must have a graduation/ post-graduation degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Pursuing Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the MH CET Law exam. The candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply for the MH CET LAW 2021 application form.
MH CET Law 2021 Eligibility Criteria (State-wise)
For Maharashtra State Candidates
- Domicile: The candidate must possess a domicile or born in Maharashtra to be eligible for MH CET LAW 2021. The candidate father or mother must be domiciled in the State of Maharashtra to satisfy the eligibility criteria to write MH CET LAW 2021.
- Parents Occupation: If a candidate father/mother is working in a Government of India or central government employee and their posting is in the State of Maharashtra then the candidate will be eligible for MH CET LAW 2021 exam.
- Subject: If a candidate has passed HSC/SSC from a Maharashtra-Karnataka border school and whose mother tongue is Marathi will be eligible for MH CET Law 2021 exam.
MH CET Law All India Candidature and others
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India to appear for MH CET LAW 2021.
- The Maharashtrian candidates belonging to a specific Linguistic or Religious Minority Community within the state and as mentioned by the Government are eligible to apply for MH CET LAW 2021.
- The NRI candidates are eligible to give the MH CET LAW 2021.
- Foreign students or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible to apply for MH CET LAW 2021.
Jammu and Kashmir Migrants:
- The candidates of Jammu and Kashmir who were migrated in Jammu and Kashmir during terrorist attacks in 1990 are eligible to apply for MH CET Law 2021. The children of staff and officers of Jammu are also eligible under this category.
- The children of the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Police Services (IPS) or Indian Foreign Services (IFS) sent to combat terrorist activities.
MH CET Law 2021 Reservation
- Under various categories, the candidates can claim the MH CET LAW 2021 Reservation
- The Maharashtra candidates have an advantage in the MH CET LAW 2021 exam of a large number of seats over other categories.
- The candidates who can claim the MH CET LAW 2021 Reservation are mentioned below:
All India Candidature Seats:
- The candidates with Indian nationality can claim Reservation.
Sanctioned Intake and Supernumerary Seats
- Decisions pertaining to the intake of the candidate in the first year of 3 years or 5 years will be in the hands of the conducting authority.
- As per the government policy, he supernumerary seats shall be provided to the Private Professional Educational Institutions.
Maharashtra State Candidature Seats:
- The candidates who possess the domicile of Maharashtra are eligible to claim reservation under this category.
Supernumerary Seats for Jammu & Kashmir Migrants:
- MH CET LAW 2021 Reservation can be claimed by the candidates whose name was the mention of MH CET LAW 2021 eligibility under the J&K migrants.
- The seats shall be filled as per the policy of the government and by the competent authority.
Minority Quota Seats:
- The candidates who belong to a religious and linguistic minority and a resident of Maharashtra can claim the reservation under this category.
Institutional Quota Seats:
- Any institution can admit the eligible candidates in the 20% sanctioned seat intake.
- Maximum 5 seats are available for the candidates belonging to the NRI or Foreign Student or OCI or PIO candidates at the institutional level.
MH CET Law 2021 Reservation
Graphical Representation of MH CET LAW 2018 Reservations Statistics is given below: