The BCI has extended the AIBE XVI exam form last date till Jul 15, 2021. The candidates can fill the AIBE 2021 application form on the official website. The Bar Council of India will conduct the All India Bar Examination for the candidates who have passed their law degree course and want to practice. Applicants who qualify for this examination will be certified for the practice from the BCI.
The AIBE 2021 application form is made available in an online mode. Candidates were required to fill in all the necessary information in the AIBE registration form such as personal details, educational qualifications, etc. Through this article, candidates will get detailed information regarding the AIBE 2021 application form.
Steps To Fill AIBE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can do the AIBE form fill up on the official website. To apply, the candidates need to register on the official website of the Examination and then proceed to fill in the required details on the AIBE exam application form. After submitting all the details aspirants will have to pay the AIBE form fees for a successful registration. Below is the step by step guide to fill the AIBE 2021 application form.
Step 1: Register On the Official Website
The candidate should click the “Register here” button on the official website of AIBE.
Step 2: Fill the Registration Form
- Candidates must fill the AIBE registration form through the official website.
- The candidates are advised to enter all correct details such as the Candidate's Name, Father's name, date of birth, address details, contact information, and so on in the AIBE application form 2021 .
- Before proceeding on it is advisable to go through the entered details once more to make sure all of the entered details are correct.
- The candidate should upload his/her documents and after completion press “Save Button” on the last page. After that registration, the number & password will be generated and shall be sent to the candidate's mobile & email ID.
- The candidates should put his/her enrollment number with state code as per his/her enrollment certificate.
Step 3: Choose the relevant Category and Exam Centre
- Candidates need to enter their category and also provide the choice of three exam centre in the order of preference in the AIBE 2021 application form. The candidate should make sure that he/she selects the AIBE exam centre nearest to their convenience to avoid any unnecessary discrepancies on the day of the examination.
- Candidates also need to choose the question paper language from the given options. There are a total of 11 languages that the candidate can choose and attempt the exam
Step 4: Upload the necessary Documents
Next step is to upload the documents in the AIBE registration form portal as per the prescribed format which is given below. If the documents are not up to the prescribed format, then he/she could use relevant editing tools/software found online as well as offline which helps in modifying as per requirement.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||Only jpg/jpeg||Image size must be in between10KB to 50KB|
|Self Attested Enrollment Certificate|
|Self. Attested Photo Id|
Step 5: Submit the Application form
- The candidate should submit the AIBE 2021 application form after entering all the details.
- The registration ID and Password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- The candidates can log in using the Registration number and Password.
- The candidate will see his/her registration details there.
- Now candidate should click on the 'Print Challan' button.
Step 6: Make payments
- The candidates are advised to take a print of the challan after clicking on the 'Print Challan' button.
- The candidate should pay the AIBE form fees with the printed copy of challan in the bank.
- Then, the candidate should retain a sealed & signed candidate copy of challan with him/her.
Step 7: Complete process by submitting the Challan
- Now the candidate should again login into his/her account using the same registration number & password.
- The candidate will see his/her registration details there and now click on the 'Upload Challan' & 'Details' button.
- Now upload his/her challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy. The registration process can only be completed after the uploading of the paid challan into the AIBE 2021 application form.
- After uploading, click on the 'Submit' button.
The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Application Form for future reference.
AIBE Form Fees 2021
The AIBE form fees will only be done through bank challan. Once payment is done, candidates could upload challan and complete the AIBE application form 2021 submission. The following table gives all the details regarding the category-wise AIBE 2021 application form fees.
|Category||AIB Form Fees|
|General/ OBC||INR 3560|
Required Documents to fill up the AIBE 2021 Application Form
The candidates must ensure that they have the following documents before filling up the AIBE 2021 registration form.
- The Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
AIBE 2021 Application Form Correction
In the unlikely case of finding any errors in the submitted AIBE exam application form, the board has provided a chance to get those details corrected. If the application has any wrong information or any wrong document uploaded, then he/she could rectify it by emailing BCI the corrected information or document along with the candidate's registration number.
Helpline Number: 011-49225022/23, 011-41533681
Email ID: [email protected]
- Applicants must fill in the details correctly and there must be no invalid details in AIBE application form 2021.
- Applicants must upload a recent photograph.
- Self-attested documents must be uploaded by the aspirant.
- The category certificate must be self-attested and uploaded by the reserved category candidates in the AIBE 2021 application form.
- A hard copy of your document and the AIBE exam application form must not be sent to the Bar Council of India, Delhi.
AIBE 2021 Application Form Important Dates
The below-given table provides all the information regarding the AIBE 2021 application form important dates. Candidates need to ensure that they keep a note of all the dates mentioned below so that they do not miss out on any of the important events.
|AIBE 2021 Online Registration Begins||December 26, 2021|
|Bank payment through challan starts from||December 26, 2021|
|AIBE 2021 Online Registration Close||Jul 15, 2021|
|Last date for payment||To be announced|
|Last date of completion of online form||To be announced|
|AIBE 2021 Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|Date of AIBE 2021 Exam||To be announced|
|AIBE 2021 Answer Key||To be announced|
|AIBE 2021 Results||To be announced|
AIBE Admit Card 2021
The candidates who have successfully submitted their AIBE application form and completed their respective registration process, will be issued AIBE admit card. Applicants will have to download the admit cards from the official website by entering their respective registration number and password. The AIBE admit card will comprise all the required details regarding the examination such as the name of the candidate, roll number, category, examination centre details, timings, etc. Aspirants must ensure that they will have to carry the AIBE admit card to the exam centre along with other prescribed items.