The Bar Council of India, Delhi will conduct the AIBE XV Exam 2020. Check the AIBE Application process to understand the stepwise procedure to register for the exam.
Aspirants can download the AIBE XV 2020 Application Form from the official website.
AIBE Application Form 2020
- The application form for AIBE 2020 will be available in online mode at the official website of AIBE once the lockdown ends and will also be available in offline mode. Candidates can collect Offline Application forms at Bar Council India-Delhi.
- The application form for AIBE 2020 costs INR 3500/- for the General/ OBC category and INR 2500/- for SC/ST + an additional charge of INR 60/- for the bank transaction.
- The candidates must pay the fees only in the form of challan before the final dates of AIBE. This challan must be paid in any branch of State Bank Of India. September 14th 2020 is the last date to pay the application fee and register for the Examination.
- The payment cannot be made in any other mode. The fee once paid is non-refundable or adjustable.
Required Documents to fill up Application Form of AIBE 2020
The candidates should keep these documents ready before registering for AIBE 2020:
- The Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Steps to fill up the Application form of AIBE 2020
Candidates can apply online on the official website of the AIBE. To apply, the candidates need to register on the official website of the Examination and then proceed to fill the required details on the application form and make payment.
Step 1: The candidate should click the “Register here” button on the official website of AIBE.
- Now Candidate should fill AIBE Online Registration 2020 Form the website.
- The Candidates are advised to enter all correct details such as the Candidate's Name, Father's name, date of birth, address details, contact information and so on in the AIBE application form.
- Before proceeding on it is advisable to go through the entered details once more to make sure all of the entered details are correct.
- The candidate should upload his/her documents and after completion press “Save Button” on the last page. After that registration, the number & password will be generated and shall be sent to the candidate's mobile & email ID.
- The candidates should put his/her enrollment number with state code as per his/her enrollment certificate.
- Candidates need to enter their category and also provide the choice of three exam centre in the order of preference. The candidate should select the AIBE exam centre nearest to their convenience to avoid any unnecessary discrepancies on the day of the examination.
- Candidates also need to choose the question paper language. There are a total of 11 languages that the candidate can choose and attempt the exam.
Step 4: Next step is to upload the documents as per the prescribed format which is given below. If the documents are not up to the prescribed format, then he/she could use relevant editing tools/software found online as well as offline which helps in modifying as per requirement.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||Only jpg/jpeg||Image size must be in between10KB to 50KB|
|Self Attested Enrollment Certificate|
|Self. Attested Photo Id|
- The candidate should submit the application form after entering all the details.
- The registration ID and Password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- The candidates can log in using the Registration number and Password.
- The candidate will see his/her registration details there.
- Now candidate should click on the Print Challan button.
- The candidates are advised to take a print of the challan after clicking on the Print Challan button.
- The candidate should make payment with the printed copy of challan in the bank.
Then, the candidate should retain sealed & signed Candidate copy of challan with him/her.
Now the candidate should again login to his/her account using the same registration number & password.
- The candidate will see his/her registration details there and now click on the Upload Challan & Details button.
- Now please upload his/her challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy. The registration process can only be completed after the uploading of the paid challan into the application form.
- After uploading, click on the submit button.
The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Application Form for future reference.
Application Payment Fee for AIBE 2020
- Payment for the All India Bar Examination AIBE 2020 will be done through bank challan.
- Once payment is done, candidates could upload challan and complete form submission.
|General/ OBC||INR 3560|
Application Form Correction AIBE 2020
In the unlikely case of finding any errors in the submitted application form, the board has provided a chance to get those details corrected. If the application has any wrong information or any wrong document uploaded, then he/she could rectify it by emailing BCI the corrected information or document along with the candidate's registration number.
Helpline Number: 011-49225022/23, 011-41533681
Email ID: [email protected]
- Applicants must fill the details correctly and there must be no invalid details in AIBE XV Application Form 2020.
- Applicants must upload a recent photograph.
- Self-attested documents must be uploaded by the aspirant.
- Category Certificate must be self-attested and uploaded by the reserved category candidates.
- A hard copy of your document and the AIBE XV 2020 Application Form must not be sent to the Bar Council of India, Delhi.