Christian Medical College, Vellore has released the CMC Vellore application form 2021 through online mode. Candidates can download the application directly through the link for MBBS and BDS 2021. Applicants must provide the NEET scores for successful registration for the CMC Vellore MBBS application form 2021. The authorities offer admissions to Group A ( MBBS, Allied Health Sciences, BSc Nursing), Group B (AHS Diploma courses, Diploma Nursing, MSc and MPH), and Postgraduate diploma courses. The application form comprises details such as registration ID, photograph and signature specifications, applied programs, registration fee, etc. Read the full article below for all the CMC Vellore application form 2021 details.
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Highlights
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the CMC Vellore application form. Aspirants are required to pay the prescribed fee amount either online or through a bank challan. Following are the important dates for the application form.
|Exam Events||CMC Vellore Important Dates|
|Commencement of CMC Application Form Date||April 29, 2021|
|CMC Vellore Application Form Last Date||June 15, 2021|
|CMC Vellore Supporting Documents Submission||June 22, 2021|
|Last Date for CMC Vellore Certification Receipt (from minority organization)||July 6, 2021|
|Starting Date for NEET 2021 Scores Submission||To be announced|
|Last Date for NEET 2021 Scores Submission||To be announced|
|CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Date||August 10, 2021|
How to fill CMC Vellore Application Form
The controlling body has released the CMC Vellore application forms 2021 on the official website. Aspirants must fill in all the details carefully and follow the steps mentioned below. Following are the steps on how to apply for CMC Vellore.
Step-1: CMC Vellore Registration
- Candidates must click on the CMC Vellore 2021 official web portal.
- Click on the CMC Vellore 2021 Admission option on the homepage.
- Now, select the course that the candidate wants to apply for.
- Click on the Registration 2021 option.
- Read all the stated guidelines for the CMC Vellore application form download.
- Hit the "Apply Now" button.
- Aspirants must fill in registration details such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, gender, mail ID, and contact details.
- Verify the information filled in.
- Click on the register button.
Step-2: CMC Vellore Application Form Filling
- Applicants must log in to the official web portal using the application ID and password.
- CMC Vellore 2021 application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Aspirants must enter the name, guardians name, mail ID, category, nationality, gender, address, and education details on the
Step-3: CMC Vellore Uploading of Documents
Candidates must upload the photographs and signatures based on the prescribed specifications. Authorities can reject the forms if not uploaded as per the requirements.
|Details||File Size||Dimensions (Width: Height)||Format|
|Photograph||Less than 80KB||150:150 pixels||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 50 KB||150:50 pixels||JPG/JPEG|
Note: The candidate’s photograph must be latest and clicked in the light background. Also, submit the scanned copy of caste certificates for UG college and College of Nursing applicants.
Step-5: Aspirants must pay the prescribed fee for CMC Vellore 2021. Payment can be made both online and offline.
Step-6: Candidates must recheck all the entered details and hit the Submit button.
CMC Vellore Application Fee 2021
The conducting authorities have released the application form on the official web portal. Candidates who do not pay the application fee will not be allowed to fill the form. Candidates must check the CMC Vellore application fee mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (Application + Administrative)|
|Group A: MBBS/AHS/BSc (Nursing)||INR 1300 (500+800)|
|Group B: Diploma in Nursing/AHS diplomas / and other fellowships||INR 900 (100+800)|
|MPH/MSc||INR 1300 (500+800)|
Method of Application Fee Payments
Following are the various methods to pay the CMC Vellore application fee 2021.
- Aspirants can pay the fee through a bank challan. No extra charges at any ICICI branch will get paid.
- Applicants can also make the application fee payment through Net banking/debit card/and credit cards.
Documents Required for CMC Vellore Application Form 2021
Candidates must submit the following listed documents while filling the CMC Vellore 2021 application form. Aspirants missing any of the documents stated below cannot appear for the examination.
- Applicant’s latest and colored photographs.
- Candidates signature.
- Caste certificate photocopy.
- Recommendation for Christians with the required certifications (for UG college candidates)
- Required certifications recommendations (for College of Nursing candidates)
Instructions while filling the CMC Vellore Application Form
Candidates appearing for the CMC Vellore must adhere to several guidelines stated by the conducting authorities. Applicants who do not abide by these given instructions can get expelled from the examination.
- Before the CMC Vellore application form submission, candidates must check all the mentioned details and then hit the submit button.
- Aspirants must upload the latest pictures and signatures as per the authority’s specifications for the year 2021.
- Candidates must make the application fee payment through a bank challan or online banking.
- Applicants should take a printout of the application form for future admission processes. Candidates should not send any hard copy to the administrative office.
- Candidates must send the payment proof of the application fee to the CMC Vellore registrar’s office with the other required documents.
- Aspirants will get the application form submission confirmation within a week. Candidates who do not receive the confirmation must send a mail to the registrar’s office.
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2021
The conducting authorities will release the CMC Vellore 2021 Admit Card on the official web portal. Candidates on the hall tickets get details comprising exam date, timings, test centres name, address, and other instructions. Aspirants must carry the hard copy as valid proof for the document verification at the test centres. For any CMC Vellore hall ticket discrepancy, Candidates are to contact the respective authorities.
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form FAQs
Q1: Where can I check the CMC Vellore application status?
A: Aspirants can check the CMC Vellore application status on the official website.
Q2: What is the last date for the CMC Vellore BSc nursing application form 2021?
A: The last date for application form submission is June 15, 2021.
Q3: How to make payment for the CMC Vellore BSc nursing application form 2021?
A: Candidates can make the payment through both online as well as offline mode.