The controlling body has released the CMC Vellore eligibility on the official web portal. Candidates are offered admissions into several doctoral, UG, PG, and diploma courses. CMC Vellore 2021 will get held in two groups, Group A (MBBS, AHS, BSc Nursing) and Group B (AHS Diploma courses, Diploma Nursing, MSc, and MPH). Applicants can apply for BDS and MBBS program through NEET scores 2021. For detailed information on the CMC Vellore 2021 eligibility criteria, Read the full article below.
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants must check the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria 2021 before applying for the entrance exam. Candidates can check their eligibility for various Group A and B programs in the article below.
- Nationality-: The application must be a resident of India and should be a domicile of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Age Criteria-: The candidates must be 17 years old on or before the 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible. The maximum age for candidates for the AHS course is 40 years. Candidates who are above 40 years of age cannot apply for CMC Vellore 2021.
CMC Vellore Course-Wise Eligibility
Before applying for admissions, candidates must visit the official portal to check the CMC Vellore eligibility. Candidates must check the course-wise eligibility for various programs mentioned below.
CMC Vellore MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria to be eligible to appear for CMC Vellore for admission to MBBS. Check the CMC Vellore MBBS admission eligibility mentioned below.
- The candidate should have qualified in the Undergraduate NEET 2021 examination to be eligible. The candidates will get admissions based on the NEET score 2021.
- Must have 60% marks at 10+2 level in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) to be eligible.
- Must have an aggregate of 70% in these subjects at qualifying and competitive examinations and must have passed in English to be eligible.
- Candidate should have 50% aggregate 40% in case of SC/ST candidates) to satisfy the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria.
CMC Vellore B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore B.Sc nursing admission eligibility mentioned below.
- Only unmarried women are eligible for the B.SC Nursing course.
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 45% in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
CMC Vellore M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore M.Sc nursing admission eligibility mentioned below.
- Aspirants should have qualified for the B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Hons.), and post-B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institution/board.
- The candidate must have attained a minimum aggregate of 55% in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who work as registered midwives or nurses with the State Nursing Council must have at least one year of experience.
- Aspirants must possess a medical certification from Official Medical Authority.
CMC Vellore AHS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore AHS (Allied Health Sciences) admission eligibility mentioned below.
- Aspirants should have qualified for the HSC 12th or an equivalent exam from Tamil Nadu State Board or any recognized institution/board.
- Applicants must have qualified (10+ 2) in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Aspirants applying for courses such as Bachelor & Diploma of Orthotics & Prosthetics, Diploma in Optometry must have attained at least 50% aggregate in (Diploma in Urology Technology) and 40 % aggregate in (Physics, Biology, and Chemistry).
CMC Vellore MD/MS/M.Ch Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates can check the CMC Vellore MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) programs admission eligibility mentioned below.
- Aspirants should have passed the MBBS, PG diploma, or BAMS from a recognized institution/board.
- Applicants should have passed the MBBS, PG diploma, or BAMS with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Candidates must have sacred at least 50% aggregate in PG NEET 2021.
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility criteria for Foreign/NRI students
For overseas qualified aspirants, qualification depends on the guidelines issued by the AIU (Association of Indian, University). Candidates must get in touch with Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Chennai for eligibility details.
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria 2021 for Employed Applicants
Candidates who are already working in any government or private institution should obtain a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer to be eligible. In any circumstances, if candidates are not able to submit NOC with the CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 application form. Aspirants can later give the NOC letter with a covering note. If they fail to produce the NOC, they are not eligible.
Note-: After the course completion, all MBBS aspirants should serve in an area of need for two years.
CMC Vellore 2021 Eligibility FAQs
Q1: I belong to Karnataka. Can I apply for CMC Vellore 2021?
A: No, candidates with the domicile of Tamil Nadu state can only apply for CMC Vellore 2021.
Q2: I am of 21 years of age. Can I apply for CMC Vellore?
A: Yes, candidates who are of 17 years of age can apply for the examination.
Q3: Where can I check the CMC Vellore eligibility 2021?
A: Candidates can check the CMC Vellore eligibility on the official website (cmcvellore.ac.in).
Q4: What is the exam date for CMC Vellore 2021?
A: The authorities will conduct the CMC Vellore exam on August 10, 2021.
Q5: I have not qualified for NEET 2021. Am I eligible for CMC Vellore?
A: No candidates without NEET scores 2021 cannot appear for CMC Vellore.