Eligibility Criteria for MBBS 2018:
To be eligible to appear for CMC for an admission to MBBS:
- The candidate should have qualified in the Undergraduate NEET 2018 examination to be eligible. The admission to the Institute will be given based on the NEET score.
- The candidates must be 17 years old as on or before the 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible.
- Maximum age for candidates for the AHS course is 40 years. Candidates above 40 years of age are not eligible.
- Must have 60% marks at 10+2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) to be eligible.
- Must have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects both at qualifying and competitive examinations and must have passed in English subject to be eligible.
- Also, the candidate should have 55% in each and 120/200 aggregate for MBC; 60% in each and 130/200 aggregate for BC; and 40% in each and 80/200 aggregate for SC/ST candidates) to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for B.Sc Nursing 2018:
- Only unmarried women are eligible for the B.SC Nursing course.
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 45% in chemistry, physics, biology, English to be eligible for the course.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Eligibility criteria for Foreign/NRI students:
Candidates who have qualified overseas, their equivalence of qualification will be done based on the guidelines of Association of Indian University. Their eligibility criteria is set by Dr MGR Medical University Chennai. These candidates must get in touch with Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai for detail on their eligibility.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 for already employed Candidates:
Candidates who are already working in any government or private institutions are required to obtain ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer to be eligible. In any circumstances, if candidates are not able to submit NOC with CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 application form, they can submit NOC letter later with a covering note. If they fail to produce the NOC, they are not eligible.
ALL MBBS STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO SERVE IN AN AREA OF NEED FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS, AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE.