Process for counselling of CEED 2021 will begin after the declaration CEED 2021 results. The candidates who got shortlisted after qualifying CEED 2021 cutoff. Candidates can meet the basic requirements of the process of counselling by following the selection process. After counselling, candidates can take the admission in the institutes he/she wants to. This is done according to the CEED selection criteria discussed below.
CEED Counselling 2021
IIT Bombay conducted CEED, a National level examination for Designing. The result will be out for CEED 2021 on Mar 8, 2021 and Counselling for the same will be starting after declaring Result/Scorecard and Merit list. In the CEED selection process 2021,candidates can take admission for any programs into any college given below (depends on vacancies):
|IISc Bangalore||Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing|
|IIT Bombay||IDC School of Design (Industrial Design Centre)|
|IIT Delhi||Department of Design|
|IIT Guwahati||Department of Design|
|IIT Hyderabad||Department of Design|
|IIITDM Jabalpur||Design Discipline|
|IIT Kanpur||Design Programme|
The CEED 2021 Selection procedure will be based on the contents given below,
- Evaluation: Applicants who clear the CEED 2021 Part-A are entitled to be evaluated for CEED 2021 Part-B. If the candidate hasn't qualified the first part, then he/she will be disqualified for the evaluation of part B.
- Results: Results and CEED 2021 Merit List will be announced only on the basis of the evaluation of Part-B.
- Counselling: The counselling is conducted for applicants who have cleared the CEED 2021 and are called for counselling on the basis of the performance in Part A and Part B. Courses available according to performance will be published.
- Documents Required: The candidates are required to bring their original documents, Admit Card, and certificates on the CEED counselling dates. If the applicants fail to bring the required documents and certificates for CEED counselling, they will not be eligible for admission.
- Counselling Dates: Shortlisted candidates will be able to check their CEED 2021 counselling dates on the official website from #counselling_date.
- Design Aptitude Test: Candidates who have cleared CEED 2021 will have to appear for Design Aptitude Test Screening. Good scores in this category will boost the chances of candidates to get admission in the college. This is conducted but each of the colleges mentioned above.
- Personal Interview: Only 10% of students who have cleared the CEED exam and the DAT will be further shortlisted and will have to attend a Personal Interview and then select their desired course and institutes.
Merit List for CEED 2021 Couselling Process
- The merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates in Part B examination. This is the first step of the CEED selection process.
- Selection of a candidate is based on two exams, Part 1 and Part 2, those who clear Part 1 go for Part 2, and those who get through the Part 2 paper will be named in the merit list of CEED 2021.
- After qualifying the Part 1 of the exam, candidates will have to pass through the next part of the examination.
- Part 2 of the exam will be pen and paper-based and the time period of the question paper will be 2 hours. Part 2 paper will consist of 2 sections: mandatory and optional.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of CEED Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in CEED 2021 Part 2.
- It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the exam to have their names in the merit list and this will decide the CEED seat matrix.
- Candidates who will meet the CEED 2021 cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the admission further.
- The merit list will have two parts: The final drawing list and the waiting list.
- Candidates appearing in the final drawing list will be allocated the seats on the first come first serve basis and then the remaining seats will be filled through the waitlist candidates.
- Candidates are required to have all the documents which are required for the admission for verification.
Documents Required for CEED 2021 Counselling
Candidates who have achieved a rank in the merit list will be allowed to enter the CEED counselling session. The counselling session is conducted to benefit the students and the colleges. The total CEED seats is given by each college that is affliated. To find the right colleges for candidates, is where counselling comes into play. The CEED seat allotment and admission is solely based on 3 important factors which include the CEED Results, the Design Aptitude Test and finally, the Personal Interview conducted by the CEED counselling authority. Following are the documents that are required for admission and counselling,
- Candidates who have been called for counselling must carry the original and photocopy of the scorecard on the counselling day.
- Candidates must carry their Passport size colour photographs.
- Candidates must carry their original and photocopy of the Caste certificate and other verifying documents.
- Candidates need to produce their 12th Board examination certificate along with their Degree certificate or Diploma on the day of CEED 2021 counselling.
- Government-issued Aadhar card, Voter ID card or other identity proofs etc is a must for the candidates to bring to the CEED 2021 Counselling session.