There are ample ways to prepare for an examination. There are different aspects to keep in mind while attending a Design eligibility exam at a national level. Students who have a talent of creative designing and aspire to excel in the world of design technology must prepare adequately for the CEED 2021 examination. This exam tests the skills of a candidate with regards to their communication and visual creativity and ability to sketch and create ideas along with crisis management and problem solving.
CEED 2021 Exam Highlights
IIT Bombay will conduct the CEED 2021 examination across the country for students who aspire to enroll into the top Design technology courses in esteemed institutions. This is done over a wide range of concepts which the students have to study from. Students who have applied successfully and have completed the payment, can avail the admit card on the given date from the official website.
|Event of CEED 2021||Dates|
|Online CEED 2021 Application Form with a regular fee - Start Date||Sep 10, 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Jan 1, 2021|
|Activation of Mock Test Links||January 6, 2021|
|CEED 2021 Exam Date||Jan 17, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Mar 8, 2021|
|Commencement of CEED 2021 Counselling process||After the declaration of Result and Merit list|
CEED Reference Books 2021
To prepare for all these topics, students must understand the concepts in depth to be able to precure the knowledge about the same. Candidates must practice on the topics relevant to CEED 2021 Syllabus. This can be done by studying the CEED preparation books. Go through the books that are mentioned below. These are CEED reference books which will provide extra information on how to crack the exam by understanding the concepts of CEED 2021 syllabus. These preparation books will give an idea of the kind of questions that could be asked in the CEED question paper. Taking into account the use of CEED exam books and Previous year's papers along with solving CEED mock test papers will help a candidate to practice. A few factors to keep in mind while preparing for the exam as well as the usage of CEED exam books are discussed below,
- There is no specific syllabus for CEED and hence there are no CEED books.
- Applicants can refer to previous year's question papers on the official website of CEED 2021 exam.
- Candidates need to brush up their skills in design, drawing, sketching, painting and rendering skills using these CEED preparation books. The books are available in PDF formats. Students can avail these CEED books PDF online.
- Problem-solving is also important for CEED 2021 as some unexpected questions may appear. Hence students must go through these reference books, thoroughly.
Reference Books for Drawing
Candidates might find it difficult to decide which is the best CEED reference book or how to choose a CEED exam book in order to prepare for the test. There is no specific syllabus for ceed and hence there are no prescribed CEED books. But students are asked to follow the contents of certain design books which are mentioned below.
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Design Drawing||Francis DK Ching|
|Rendering in Pen & Ink||Robert Gill|
|Perspective Drawing Handbook||Joseph D'Amelio|
|Art perception||David Cycleback|
|Cracking CEED||Ashok Goel Arjum Kamal|
|CEED (M. Des) Test Series||TRENDZ ACADEMY|
|CEED + NID||AFAINDIA|
|Seed for CEED||Patil Bhushan|
|CEED 2020 Exam Preparation - Advance Course Study Material||ICR Education|
CEED 2021 Preparation Guidelines
Candidates must choose their CEED books after viewing the contents of what each book has to offer. To decide which CEED exam book is apt, a candidate must check to see if the books have previous year’s question papers with answer keys and an ample collection of mock test papers with answer keys and in depth representation of design concepts with study tips and keys to crack the CEED examination. These factors will help a candidate decide the best book for CEED preparation. Below are a few factors to keep in mind while preparing for CEED 2021.
- Go through the previous year's papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the CEED exam.
- Learn some free-hand sketching as candidates will not be allowed to use any instruments during the CEED exam.
- Visualization is an important aspect that a candidate has to be best in. By improving visual skills, one can easily get a mental picture of the art that needs to be drawn and put it down on paper.
- Use 2 grades of a pencil, for rough work, light drawings, etc, use H-grade for rough work, and B-grade for rapid work and shading. A wooden pencil works best, but sometimes a 0.7 mm pencil is best if kept in reserve. Also, use a non-dust eraser.
Candidates can make use of the CEED books mentioned above to practice and sharpen their skills as well as plan an exam strategy to come out fruitful in the examination. The CEED exam books PDFs are available on all platforms and can be accessed by students at any time and period. Candidates are advised to follow a healthy lifestyle with equal time to rest and prepare for the CEED 2021 Examination.