The CEED 2021 admit card is available to be downloaded through the official website. The candidates are required to download the admit card and take a print out of the same after cross-checking the details mentioned on the CEED 2021 admit card. The admit card consists of details such as the application number, exam centre, exam timings, reporting time, instructions to be followed by the candidate. The candidates must read the instructions before going to the examination in order to familiarise with the rules and regulations of the examination. Candidates must download the admit card before the examination date and must bring it to the examination centre without which the candidate is neither allowed into the examination centre nor is allowed to write the CEED examination.
CEED 2021 Exam Important Dates
|Last date for submission of CEED 2021 application form||17-Nov-2020|
|Release of CEED 2021 Admit Cards||1-Jan-2021|
|Last day to resolve discrepancies regarding CEED 2021 Admit Cards||7-Jan-2021|
|CEED 2021 Exam Date||17-Jan-2021|
CEED Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have successfully applied the CEED 2021 Application Form will be able to download their admit cards from the CEED website from Jan 1, 2021 onwards. Please take a clear colour printout of the admit card before coming to the examination centre. Following are the important factors to keep in mind while downloading the Admit Card.
- Availability: The CEED 2021 Admit Cards are available for all the candidates who have successfully completed the application forms. CEED 2020 Hall Tickets were released on Jan 1, 2021. CEED 2021 Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates via post. Candidats have to download their admit card from the official website only.
- Printout: It is advised that the applicant must take a printout of CEED 2021 Admit Card and preserve it carefully and later present it at the CEED 2021 Exam Centre. CEED Admit Cards must be printed in color with details (photo and signature) clearly visible.
- ID Proof: The applicant must bring a valid photo ID proof (College ID/ Driving license/ Passport/ Aadhar etc.) along with the Admit Card to CEED 2021 Exam Centre, without which they will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall on the day of the exam.
- Details on Admit Card: Admit Card will contain all Personal details including the Photo and the Signature of the candidate.
- Invalid: Admit Card must not tamper or else it will be considered invalid during the exam day.
- Instructions: Candidates should follow all the instructions written in the admit card and the instruction given by the invigilator. Without the CEED 2021 Admit Card, no applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall on the exam date.
Steps to download CEED 2021 Admit Card
Once the admit cards are available to be downloaded, candidates are requested to follow a certain procedure to download the admit cards from the official website. To download the admit card, candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to ensure a hassle free downloading of the CEED 2021 Admist Card:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CEED 2021.
- Visit the candidates’ portal.
- Login by using credentials (Application ID and Password).
- Click 'Submit' after entering the details.
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket’ or ‘CEED 2021 Admit Card’
- Carefully check the details in the Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card and print.
- Make multiple copies of the Admit Card for future purposes.
Details on CEED 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the registration process and submitted their application form can avail the CEED 2021 admit card from the official website on Jan 1, 2021. Candidates must recheck the following details mentioned on the admit card given below to verify the details provided during the time of registration.
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Examination venue
- CEED 2021 instruction
Errors in the CEED Admit Card 2021
If there are any errors in the admit card, it must be brought to the notice of the authorities well before the commencement of the exam. There is a special committee that rectifies such errors on the CEED Admit card and takes care of discrepancies. Students are to visit the address given below or Email them with the proof of the incorrect admit card along with the correct details. Errors that might occur are as follows,
- Mispelled Name of candidate
- Wrong Application /Registration number of candidates.
- Wrong date of examination.
- Wrong address of the candidate.
- Incorrect verification details on the admit card.
How can I Resolve a Discrepency in the CEED Admit Card 2021?
All these discrepancies will be rectified by the officials once they bring it to the notice of the Board. This can take place between January 1, 2021 to January 7, 2021 only. After which, the officials will close the window for corrections and candidates may miss the opportunity to attend the CEED 2021 examination. Candidates can use the following information to get in touch with the CEED officials for rectification of errors in the CEED Admit Card 2021. For any queries or information, a candidate can contact the officials on the given Contact details below:
Chairman, JEE (Advanced)-UCEED-CEED 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai 400076
Phone: +91 22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094
E-mail: [email protected]
CEED 2021 Admit Card Instructions
IIT Bombay is the conducting body of this examination and also is in charge of setting the syllabus along with the release of admit cards for the students who have successfully submitted the CEED 2021 application form. CEED Admit cards are released by this institution and the board. For CEED 2021, a certain set of new instructions have been formulated to cater to the current times of the pandemic, keeping in mind the already existing instructions that are to be strictly followed by the candidates as well as authorities of the exam centre and corrections committee. The followings are the CEED 2021 Admit Card instructions,
- Admit Card : This is to be downloaded and printed out in color format after candidates have verified the details provided during the time of application. Without a CEED 2021 Admit Card, no one is allowed to enter the examination.
- Timing: Students are required to arrive at the examination centre 2 hours prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Photo Proof:The CEED 2021 admit card must be carried to the exam centre along with an identity proof such as,College identity card, Certificate from the Principal / Head of the Department and any Government issued Photo ID ( Driving Licence/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter's ID/ Passport)
- Entry and Exit : Students will not be allowed to take breaks in between the exam, except for medical emergencies. The duration of 3 hours divided into 1 hour for Part A and 2 hours for Part B will be maintained without breaks.
- Exam Centres: These institutions will be assigned accordingly with respect to the application form and submission date and time of a candidate. There will be no change in the exam centre hence students are to make arrangements to locate and reach the examination centre on the exam day.
- Materials : As CEED 2021 is a design technology exam, certain tools are allowed into the exam hall as mentioned in the exam pattern and instructions page. Blank sheets will be provided to candidates and rough sheets as well. Candidates will have to bring the right stationery items into the exam hall to use in the Part B of the exam as it is in pen and paper mode.
- Malpractice: Candidates are not allowed to enter with Smart watches, extra papers, notes and electronic gadgets, food and sheets of their own along with any kind of tools that are not approved by the exam authority.
Candidates must follow the instructions and not differ from the same, to be able to have a smooth experience while writing the CEED 2021 examination.