To write any entrance examination, a candidate has to apply for that particular exam. To apply for the CEED 2021, a candidate must fill the CEED 2021 Application form. This application form can be filled with the help of the CEED 2021 Application process mentioned in a separate section. A candidate has to fill the form carefully because once the CEED 2021 application form is submitted, candidates will not be able to make any changes regarding the details mentioned on the CEED application form. Therefore, students are requested to go through all the information discussed below in order to apply for CEED 2021 without any mistakes. CEED application fees and payment methods are also given below.
CEED 2021 Application Important dates
October 31, 2020: The last date to register for CEED 2021 with a regular fee has been extended to November 10, 2020, and the last date to register with a late fee is now November 12, 2020. CEED fee payment dates will also close on the same dates that are mentioned.
October 18, 2020: The last date to register for CEED 2021 application fee is extended to October 24, 2020. However, candidates will be allowed to register until October 30, 2020, with a CEED application late fee of INR 500.
|CEED 2021 Events||CEED 2021 Exam Event Dates|
|Online CEED 2021 Application Form with a regular fee - Start Date||Sep 10, 2020|
|Online CEED 2021 Application Form with a regular fee - End Date||Nov 10, 2020|
|Submission of online CEED 2021 Application Form with late fee||November 12, 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Jan 1, 2021|
|Activation of Mock Test Links||January 6, 2021|
|CEED 2021 Exam Date||Jan 17, 2021|
|Release of draft answer key for part-A||January 21, 2021|
|Last date for sending comments of draft answer key for part-A||January 24, 2021|
|Release of the Final Key for part-A||January 31, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Mar 8, 2021|
|Commencement of CEED 2021 Counselling process||After the declaration of Result and Merit list|
CEED Application Form 2021 Highlights
Candidates can skim through the CEED application form and fill in their details once they thoroughly understand the requirements and process in which one has to fill the CEED 2021 Application form. Candidates have to make sure they are eligible to apply for the CEED 2021 examination. Students can do this by looking up the CEED eligibility criteria 2021. Here, a detailed report of the requirements needed for candidates to apply for the exam, including the age limit and educational qualifications, is discussed extensively. Students who have completed their Degree/Diploma in any discipline can apply for the CEED 2021 examination.
How to Apply For CEED 2021?
The online application procedure includes a series of simple steps that users can follow to complete the CEED application form process within a small amount of time. The IIT Bombay Board has allowed students to easily access the CEED online application form from the official website. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for CEED 2021
- Candidates have to register on the official CEED website. This can be done by creating a login username and password. These credentials must be kept safe by the candidates, as this will be needed until the counseling process is over.
- Once the login credentials are set, Students will have to enter their details in the "Check Eligibility" section of the application process on the website.
- Once cross-checked, Candidates are to Fill in the details on the CEED 2021 Registration form, which includes the candidate's address, age, personal information, Nationality, and more.
- The last step of the CEED online application process is to upload the relevant documents for verification. This includes the candidate's educational degree certificate, photo identification proof, and other certificates stating the candidate's categories.
- After submitting this, the page is redirected to the CEED application fee payment form, where the candidate has to check the category and pay the fee accordingly.
Documents to upload for CEED 2021 Application Form
Following are the documents that the IIT Bombay Board requests for CEED 2021. These documents are to be uploaded by every candidate who aspires to attend the examination. The files need to be uploaded within the given size and format, which is provided below. Candidates must have all the documents in the original form. Discrepancies in the same from the candidate's side will not be considered by the CEED 2021 Board. Find the requirements below,
- The file containing the candidate's recent passport size color photograph must be in a .jpg File Format.
- Scanned copy of your signature - .jpg File Format
- Scanned copy of your Degree/ Diploma certificate which must be in PDF format. if the course is completed.
- If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college / Head of the department in PDF format.
- Students from different backgrounds such as Engineering/Btech and Commerce and Finance can also apply for the exam. CEED 2021 application form is available for students from all disciplines provided they have completed the course.
- Candidates who are applying in the SC / ST / OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates in PDF Format issued by authorities of the CEED 2021 test. OBC-NCL certificates issued ONLY from April 1, 2019, onwards are accepted.
- Candidates applying in person with a PWD category should produce a valid medical certificate in PDF format issued by the authority.
- PWD candidates requiring compensatory time during the exam need to upload a request letter.
- Candidates with Dyslexia are required to obtain a certificate from the Principal/Head of the College/Institution.
- Candidates whose name is not the same as the name on the Degree/ Diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate, or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name in PDF Format.
Note: The documents mentioned above are to be uploaded as electronic files during the online registration. Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will not be entertained.
CEED 2021 Application Form Details and Instructions
As the option of sending grievances about the application form is not available, students are to keep in mind, all the instructions regarding their documents that need to be uploaded and the formats in which they must be viewed must be followed accurately. For the CEED 2021 online application, essential instructions that need to be maintained are given below.
- Poor quality uploads of the above-mentioned documents may lead to rejection of the CEED 2021 Application Form. Files with repeated names will not be considered.
- Candidates have to scan originals only. They can use 200 DPI for apt scanning.
- Merit List (ranks) for CEED will be put up according to the category mentioned by the applicant. It must be ensured that the category certificate is uploaded along with the CEED 2021 Application Form.
- CEED application procedure is to be followed by all applicants from all categories.
- Candidate's CEED 2021 Application payment may be rejected if the information given is invalid or incomplete.
- Before the final submission of the CEED 2021 Application form, candidates must verify all Personal, Contact, Qualifying Exam details so that they will be allowed to download the CEED 2021 Admit Card.
- Students must abide by the CEED application form last dates and send in their forms and application fee by the given date and time mentioned above.
- It will entirely be the responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category and upload the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid.
CEED 2021 Application Form Guidelines
To maintain a uniform and smooth application process, candidates are to follow certain rules in order to complete the CEED 2021 application procedure. Students are to check their eligibility and the verification documents that are required to be uploaded. The guidelines for CEED 2021 application procedure are given below,
- Paper copies of the above-given documents or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should not be sent to the JEE (Advanced)-UCEED, CEED office.
- CEED 2021 online application form is a process that requires only electronic uploading of documents and verification. There is no exception in this matter.
- Photograph and Signature: CEED 2021 Admit Card and Scorecard should include the photograph and signature submitted by the candidate. Submission of the poor quality photograph and/or signature may lead to the rejection of the Application Form.
- Category Information: CEED 2021 Merit List (Rank) will be prepared as per the candidate's category in the CEED Registration Form. Hence, it is the candidate's responsibility to furnish the correct category certificate in the CEED 2021 Online Registration Form.
- Valid Information: It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category and upload the correct documents in the required formats in the online Application Form.
- Incomplete Forms: If CEED online application form is incomplete in any respect, it will be rejected, and the registration will be considered to be invalid.
- Admission: The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate in accordance with the rules and regulations in force. If it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete, they can terminate the admission process.
CEED 2021 Application Fee
The Application fee is to be paid by the aspirants. This will ensure smooth conduction of the examination that will allow the board to make arrangements for exam centers and exam materials that will be used by candidates to make sure the students do not have trouble while writing the CEED 2021 examination. The CEED 2021 application fee for different categories is tabulated below:
|Category||CEED 2021 Application Fee|
|Women Candidates||INR 1300/-|
|Other Categories||INR 2600/-|
Note: CEED 2021 Late fee of INR 500/- applies to all candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date till November 12, 2020, till 23:55 hours.