- March 8, 2021: The results for the CEED 2021 Exam are released. Candidates who attempted the exam can check their results by logging in.
CEED Results 2021: The result is available on the offcial website on March 8, 2021. Candidates can view their CEED results 2021 by logging onto the website using the credentials provided at the time of application and registration. Candidates must keep the scorecard safe as it would be required for the admission process. After the results, the candidates are called for a round counselling for the admission process on the basis of CEED 2021 Cutoff. The CEED 2021 result validity will only remain for a period of one year which means, if a candidate wants to enroll the next year, they will have to reappear for the CEED 2021 exam to get admission in the next year. The CEED 2021 rank list of candidates who have been shortlisted will be mentioned on the official website. The candidates can even download the shortlisted page or the rank list for their reference.
CEED 2021 Result Important Dates
The examination that offers candidates an array of institutions for studies in Design technology is conducted by IIT Bombay.Candidates who attain a merit in the CEED 2021 examination can attain a seat in the affiliated institutions. The prestigious institution has published the schedule for CEED results 2021 which is as follows:
|Event of CEED 2021||Dates|
|Release of draft answer key for part-A||January 21, 2021|
|Last date for sending comments of draft answer key for part-A||January 24, 2021|
|Release of the Final Key for part-A||January 31, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Mar 8, 2021|
|Commencement of CEED 2021 Counselling process||After the declaration of Result and Merit list|
CEED Results 2021 Highlights
CEED result is displayed on the CEED website which is www.ceed.iitb.ac.in. The scorecard is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the result which is March 8, 2021. The CEED 2021 scorecard cannot be treated as a proof of date of birth, category or disability status or as any identity proof. Candidates can use that scorecard for admission in the listed colleges under the CEED Board.
- Availability: The CEED result 2021 was published on the official website and was declared on Mar 8, 2021.
- Validity: CEED 2021 Scorecard will be valid for one year from the date of the declaration of results. Candidates must keep a print out of the scorecard.
- Declaration: CEED 2021 results are declared after analyzing the scores of both Part A and Part B. Candidates must note that Part B will be evaluated only if the candidate has qualified in Part A.
- Format: CEED 2021 Scorecard will be available for download in PDF format. Merit List: Merit List or the CEED 2021 rank list will be released a few days after the declaration of result and will be prepared on the basis of Part B only. The candidates whose names are on the rank list will be called for CEED 2021 Counselling Process.
Note: The authority will not send a hard copy of the CEED 2021 Scorecard to the candidates. The candidate's information provided in the Application Form will be shared with concerned institutions which will be used for future reference. Candidates who have secured a rank in the merit list will be further called for a counselling session to continue the process of admission into colleges of their preference.
Steps to check CEED 2021 Results
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of CEED 2021 on the CEED 2021 result date.
- Click on the link "CEED 2021 Results".
- The link may have a different name, such as "Download CEED 2021 Score Card".
- Login by providing your CEED 2021 Registration ID and Date of Birth or Email ID and Password.
- Click on the "SUBMIT" button after entering the details.
- Check your result of the CEED 2021 and also download CEED 2021 Scorecard as a PDF file.
- Candidates are requested to keep their scorecard print out safely till the time of admission procedure since it will be required at the time of admission.
- Candidates are requested to keep their scorecard print out safely till the time of admission procedure.
CEED 2021 Scorecard Details
The CEED 2021 scorecard validity will last for one year only from the availability of the results from the CEED result 2021 date. Candidates who attempt the examination in 2021 must enroll into an affiliated college the same year. If candidates wish to apply for admission the next year, they must appear again for CEED 2022. The CEED 2021 scorecard will be available to be downloaded from the website and is needed during the time of counselling and admission. Certain details will be mentioned on the scorecard, Candidates are required to verify the details. Following information will be printed on the scorecard:
- Registration number of the candidate
- CEED application number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph with his digital signature
- Candidate’s postal address and contact details
- Qualifying status
- Merit Rank
Qualifying Marks - CEED 2021 Cutoff
Before the CEED 2021 result is released, candidates must know the cutoff for CEED 2021. Candidates must secure a minimum score at both the stages of CEED 2021. Candidates should have a minimum score in Part A, to get their Part B answer sheets evaluated. Candidates should then also secure an overall cut off which consists of both Part A and B. The candidates who secure a score equal to or more than the overall CEED 2021 cut off are qualified.
Qualifying Scores 2021
The CEED 2021 cut off will be released after the results. However, candidates can take a look at the CEED 2020 qualifying scores for reference. The cutoff score for CEED 2020 was divided into Part A and Part B and then tabulated as an overall CEED score. Part B was evaluated only if candidates qualify in Part A. However, scores from Part B determined the CEED 2020 rank list. This protocol is followed in CEED 2021 as well. Candidates can find the scores below.
|Category||Part A||Overall CEED Score|
Determining Cut Off for Part A
Unlike the most exams, the cutoff for the CEED examination is to be calculated using a specific formula to minimize errors. Candidates are requested to pay attention to the formula and the variables given in the same to conclude on an accurate score. IIT Bombay has given out a formula to determine the cut off for part A i.e.
δ = µ + (σ / 2),
where δ denotes cut off for A part.
µ denotes the average marks and σ denotes the standard deviation. µ and δ are rounded off to the first decimal place.
For General δ is the cut off
For OBC/NCL 0.9δ , for PWD and SC/ST 0.5δ
Final Score in CEED 2021:
0.25 X (Part A marks) + 0.75 X (Part B marks)
Candidates who secure equal or above the minimum marks get a score card and are part of the rank list which approves these candidates for counselling.
Important CEED 2021 Result Factors
There is a breakdown of how the exam authority sets the rank list for CEED 2021. This varies from category to another category. This system consists of Open rank, EWS rank, OBC rank, PwD rank and more which are extensively discussed below. CEED exam authority has set a qualifying score that needs to be met by candidates to achieve a rank that is recognised under the above mentioned categories.
|Open Rank||Part A score =/> 38Total CEED score =/> 30|
|EWS Rank||For EWS candidates of the General Category|
|NCL Rank for SC/ST/OBC||For candidates apart from GC|
|Open PwD Rank||Part A score =/> 19 Total CEED Score =/> 15|
|OBC/NCL/PwD Rank||Part A score =/>34.2Total CEED score =/> 27|
|SC/ST PwD Rank||For PwD candidates of SC/ST|
Important Note: Candidates who fall under any of the categories mentioned above are to produce the original documents to ensure their rank and all the supporting certificates for the same. Candidates must keep a copy of the same during their counselling session as well. This will allow candidates to have a hassle free conduction of counselling and further enrollment into colleges during the time of admission.