AIEED (All India Entrance Exam for Design) is conducted by the ARCH College of Design and Business for getting admission into various UG and PG courses of Design. The admission/Counselling will open after the declaration of the AIEED 2019 Result.
Counselling Process for AIEED 2019
After getting the result from ARCH, AIEED 2019 Counselling procedure will begin from February 2020. Many aspects go into the final selection process for the design courses at ARCH Academy of Design:
- Performance in the past education field (10+2/UG).
- AIEED 2019 Exam Result (NATA/ CAT/ MAT/ JEE Main score in the respective courses).
- Performance in General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Performance in Video, Portfolio, and Personal Interaction.
Details of AIEED 2019 Interview and Portfolio
- The candidates should make a video of yourself. This is an important part of our new admission screening process. Based on the Questionnaire file send to the applicant's mail, applicants need to make a video of themselves and send it to ARCH.
- The portfolio needs to be shared with the ARCH in prior. A Portfolio is the visiting card of the candidate, speaking of their interests & abilities and is a collection of any previous creative work done by the candidate in the form of illustrations, sketches, photographs, essays, prose, etc, even films & slideshows that can be shown on a mobile phone
- Skype interaction On a Scheduled date and time. The applicant will have a Skype Interview with ARCH's Panel of Experts. Candidates failing to appear for an interview session would not be considered for admission. Their applications will be canceled. Rescheduling of the interview in rare cases would be accepted if an application mentions the reason for absence. For any confusion, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information Regarding the AIEED 2019 Selection Process:
- The candidates who have cleared the AIEED 2019 exam successfully will be called for the interview.
- The examining authority will send the interview call letter which will comprise the date of the interview along with the specified venue.
- The interview date will be based on enrollment numbers. Candidates must report at least 15 minutes before the interview. Candidates failing to attend the interview will not be considered for admission. There is no option to reschedule the interview schedule.
Required documents on the day of Interview of AIEED 2019:
- Attested copy (original and duplicate) of Class 10 certificates.
- Attested copy (original and duplicate) of Class 12 certificates.
- Passport size photographs.
- AIEED 2019 admit card.
- Candidate's design portfolio.
- Address proof.
Counselling procedure for AIEED 2019:
- After the personal interview process has been successfully conducted, and the candidate has presented the portfolio, the examining authority will filter the deserving candidates for Counselling.
- Those candidates who have successfully cleared both the levels will be invited for the AIEED 2019 Counselling process by the University. The Counselling process will be conducted at the ARCH Academy of Design Campus situated in Jaipur.
- The seats will be allotted based on the candidate's score in the AIEED 2019 and interview.
Note: For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission department from Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm) on Toll-Free Number 1800 1020 513 or mobile no. 9414070678 of AIEED. The student can also email at email@example.com.