BCECE aspirants can easily download the application form for the examination online from the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The BCECE 2020 application form can be downloaded from the very first week of April 2020. Applicants who submit their forms on time and without any errors are eligible to appear for BCECE 2020. The application form contains all the details that the candidate has entered during filling the online registration form.
BCECE 2020 Application fees
The application fee for BCECE 2020 Exam is given below for different categories:
|The class of the candidate||PCM or PCB||All Subjects – PCMB|
|General/OBC||INR 1000/-||INR 1100/-|
|SC/ST||INR 500/-||INR 550/-|
The application fee can be easily paid by the Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
BCECE 2020 Application Procedure
The application process of the BCECE Entrance examination has 4 steps. The candidates are requested to read and follow every step to complete the registration and application process successfully without any problem. The four steps included in the application process are-
- Registration Form
- Fee Payment
- Personal Info
- Educational Info
Step 1: Registration form
- The candidates should visit the official website of the BCECE (www.bceceboard.com)
- Click on the link saying "Apply for BCECE".
- The candidates will be directed to an instructions page.
- The candidates are requested to carefully read the instructions shown and click on the apply tab.
- The candidate will be directed to a page where they should register their details with their name, email, phone number etc.
- Double-check the details entered and click on the submit.
After step 1 of the application process is completed successfully, the students will receive an SMS to the phone number they have provided in the registration form. The SMS contains the registration number and the password of the candidate. The candidate should remember his/her register number and password.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- The candidate should again visit the official website of the BCECE.
- Click on the login and login with your Registration number and the Password.
- After the successful login, the student should pay the application form fee either through online or by bank challan.
a. Online: If the student is willing to pay the application fee online, he/she should click on the "Online Payment" tab. Then they can pay the application process fee online with their Credit/Debit card or by Net Banking. (The students are requested to take a print of the online payment form for future need)
b. Bank Challan: If the student is willing to pay the application form fee by bank challan, he/she should click on the "Print challan" tab. After taking the print of the Bank Challan, the student should pay the application fee by paying the money through bank challan.
Step 3: Personal Information
- The candidate should click on the tab saying "Fill Personal Information"
- The candidates will be taken to a page where they should fill their personal information on the application process.
- The candidates should upload their scanned copies of his/her photograph and the signatures (both English and Hindi).
- The candidates should also upload the scanned copies of his/her online payment form or the bank challan.
- After filling on the details click on the "Submit" button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- The candidate should click on the tab saying "Fill Educational Information"
- The candidates will be taken to a page where they should fill their Educational information.
- After filling the correct details on the page, click on the "Submit" button.
Note: After finishing all the steps successfully, the candidate will be asked to click on the "Final Submit" button after checking each and every detail very carefully. The fee paid will not be returned in any case. The candidate should download the Part A and Part B of the submitted application form. After completing all the steps successfully, Application form (PART A or PART B) will be well-attached with the photocopy documents and sent to the given address.
BCECE 2020 Application Correction Window
The conducting body provides the candidates with an option for corrections in the application form. Candidates can follow the steps given below to make corrections in the BCECE 2020 Application.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: In the notification section click on the " Application correction' link.
- Step 3: Login using the credentials provided at the time of registration.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Edit' button to make corrections in the application form.
- Step 5: Cross-check the details and click on the 'submit' button.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Note: The category and course group field cannot be edited online. If any candidate wants to make changes in these fields then he/she must visit the office of the concerned authority in person before the last date of application correction. No changes will be entertained after the specified closing date of the application correction window.