|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar|
|Eligibility||Candidates should hold a BTech, MTech or PhD degree|
|Rewards||INR 42,000 per month|
|Last Date of Application||April 10, 2021|
IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship is a three-year programme conducted by the IIT Ropar. The selected candidates will get an opportunity to participate in a project called development of nanobubble technology for water treatment applications. The tentative last date to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship is April 10th, 2021.
Table of Contents
Interested candidates should ensure they meet the requirements before applying for the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship. They should hold an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD degree to be eligible to apply. The other eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should have an excellent academic record.
- They should hold one of the following degrees:
- A BTech degree in chemical, mechanical, civil or polymer engineering/technology
- An MTech degree in the allied discipline, with or without a GATE/CSIR-NET qualified score.
- A PhD degree in engineering
- The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks or a 6.5 CGPA out of 10.
- IIT, Ropar relaxes 5% marks for SC/ST students. Therefore, they should obtain a minimum of 55% marks.
- The committee will prefer candidates with the following qualities:
- They should have relevant experience in industry, academics or research field.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of nanotechnology, fluid mechanics, water treatment, cavitation etc.
- They should be proficient in communication and writing.
- The candidates should be able to multi-task effectively.
The institute will select one candidate for the post-doctoral research associate position for the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship programme. He/she will get an opportunity to participate in a project conducted at IIT, Ropar. The candidate will also receive INR 42,000 every month as per the DST norm.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates should email the application form and relevant documents by April 10th, 2021. The stepwise process to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship programme are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates should visit the official IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship website.
Step 2 - They should click on the link 'applications are invited for the postdoc under domain coordinator, DST TIH - AWaDH'.
Step 3 - Candidates will obtain the details of the associateship and application form in word format.
Step 4 - They should fill in the application form and convert the documents to a PDF format.
Step 5 - The applicants mail these details to [email protected].
Note: The institute will select the candidates based on their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
The candidates should convert the necessary documents into a PDF format and email them within the last date. The applicants should submit the following documents while applying for the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship programme:
- A correctly filled application form
- Contact details of at least two referees
- Letter of support from at least two referees
- Copies of certificates and transcripts in the PDF format
In case of any queries regarding the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH post doctoral research associateship programme, the candidate can contact Dr Neelkanth Nirmalkar using the following details:
|Email ID||[email protected]; [email protected]|
|Address||Dr Neelkanth Nirmalkar, Asst. Professor, Chemical Engineering, Domain Coordinator, DST TIH - AWaDH (Agriculture & Water Technology Development Hub), Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar, Punjab - 14000|