|Conducted By||Government of India|
|Eligibility||Students post High School education|
|Rewards||Scholarship Amount and Stationery Allowance|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2021|
What is E-District Scholarship?
The e-district scholarship is an initiative by the Government of India to help the students pursue higher education in various fields. Students from every district in India are eligible for the scholarship.
The last date to apply for the e-district scholarship is February 2021. The funding for the e-district scholarship is done by the Government of India to help students follow and pursue their dreams.
Scholarship Quick Links:
- E-District Scholarship Important Dates
- E-District Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- E-District Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- E-District Scholarship Scholarship Availability
- E-District Scholarship Application Process
- Documents Required for E-District Scholarship
- E-District Scholarship Contact Details
E-District Scholarship Important Dates:
The last date to apply for the E-District Scholarship is February 2021. Candidates are advised to fill in the online application form available on the official website to be eligible for the process.
E-District Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates are supposed to meet and follow the requirements as specified by the committee set up by the Government of India for the e-district scholarship. The requirements are listed below:
- He/ She must be from the State of India belonging to a reserved category as specified.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- The parents of the candidate must have an annual income of lesser than 2 lakhs per annum.
Rewards and Benefits of E-District Scholarship:
The candidates who have performed exceptionally well in academics are given the E-District Certificate. Stationery allowance and reimbursement of fees are provided as an added benefit to the candidates.
Note: The government of India has not explicitly mentioned the amount or percentage that would be provided to the candidates as of now. The data would be updated as soon as information is available.
E District Scholarship Availablity:
The scholarship benefits are made available to the students who are genuinely in need of it and have satisfied the basic eligibility criteria.
Categories Scholarship is made available:
- 11th,12th ITI, ITC Affiliated courses.
- NCVT classes at the 11th and 12th levels.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Teacher Training
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- M.Phil, Ph.D. level study in State Government aided and Recognized Private Institutions.
Note: Candidates applying for top colleges in India like IIT's and IIM's are provided E-Scholarships in the form of Top Class Scholarship Scheme.
Application Process for E-District Scholarship:
The applicants must visit the official website of E-District Scholarship to fill in the application form. The candidates are advised to read and follow all the instructions and notifications published on the official website before submitting the application form. The step by step process of filling in the form is:
- Fill in all the mandatory and required fields.
- Submit all the mentioned documents and reports
- Review the application form and the statement at the end of the article before submitting.
- Now click on the Register button.
- By using a valid DISE or AISHE code, the applicants can check the link to Add School or Institute.
- The applicants are advised to change the password for security reasons provided by the National Security Portal (NSP).
- Once the whole process is done, take the printout of the verification page.
What are the Documents required for E-District Scholarship?
The new applicants are requested to submit the following documents in a compatible format and size. The list of documents are furnished below:
- Recent passport size photo
- Mark Sheets (Consolidated Only)
- Community Certificate of the candidate
- Fee Receipts paid by the student.
- Income certificate of the parents/ guardian.
- Affidavit in non-judicial original stamp paper with Rs.10/- value
- Address Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Proof of payment with Bank Account Number and IFSC code.
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 0120-6619540