|Conducted By||Education Department, Government of Gujarat|
|Eligibility||Class 10 pass-outs and Class 12 pass-outs|
|Rewards||Up to INR 2,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 28, 2021|
What is the MYSY Scholarship?
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) scholarship is an initiative of the Government of Gujarat that provides financial assistance to the economically weaker students of the Gujarat state to pursue their higher education. The Gujarat state government allocates INR 1000 Crores every year for the benefit of the students through the MYSY scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- MYSY Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- MYSY Scholarship Application Process
- MYSY Scholarship Documents Required
- MYSY Scholarship Status Check
- MYSY Scholarship Renewal Process
- MYSY Scholarship Contact Details
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The MYSY Scholarship is provided to students belonging to economically weaker backgrounds. The other eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship are given below:
- The candidate should be a domicile of Gujarat state
- The applicants pursuing a Diploma, Engineering, and Pharmacy course should have scored at least 80% marks in the Class 10 examination.
- The students pursuing Diploma to Degree (D2D) courses should have scored at least 65% marks in Diploma.
- The applicants pursuing MBBS/ BDS courses should have scored at least 80% marks in the Class 12 examination.
- Students pursuing any other graduation course such as BA. BSc, BEd, etc should have scored at least 80% marks in Class 12.
- The candidate should be enrolled in the first year of the diploma/ degree program.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
MYSY Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The applicants pursuing different courses receive different scholarship benefits from the Gujarat Government. The scholarship benefits are listed below:
|S No.||Education Level||Scholarship Benefit|
Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Nursing
Other Graduation courses such as BEd, BSc, BA
MYSY Scholarship Application Process:
The MYSY Scholarship application is accessed and submitted online. The application is open for application around June- August every year. The step-wise application procedure is given below:
- Interested applicants should visit the MYSY Scholarship official website.
- He/ she should click on the ‘MYSY Scholarship 2020-21 link.
- The scholarship registration form is displayed and the candidate should fill in all the details in the form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After successful registration, the applicant receives the registration ID and password.
- The candidate should log in to the website using the newly created registration ID and password.
- The MYSY Scholarship application form is displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should fill in all the required details in the application form and upload all the supporting documents along with the application.
- Finally, the applicant should click on ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.
MYSY Scholarship Documents Required:
The important documents to be uploaded along with the MYSY scholarship application form are listed below:
- Income certificate
- HSc/ SSC marks card from the Gujarat Board
- Address Proof such as Aadhar card/ Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Resident certificate
- Bank statement
- Bank account details
- Copy of Admission Receipt
MYSY Scholarship Status Check:
The applicants can track their application status online through the MYSY scholarship website. The step by step procedure to check the scholarship status is explained below:
- The candidate should visit the MYSY Scholarship official website.
- He/ she should click on the ‘Student Status’ tab displayed on the dashboard.
- A status form is displayed and the applicant should enter all the details such as Application Type, Class, Subject stream, Seat number, and password and click on the ‘Get Student Details’ button.
- The applicants’ scholarship status is displayed on the page.
MYSY Scholarship Renewal Process:
The scholars who receive the scholarship should renew the scholarship every year to avail of the scholarship benefits throughout the course. The deadline for submitting the application is 28th February 2021. The renewal criteria and the renewal process for the MYSY Scholarship is given below:
- The renewal candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- He/ she should have secured at least 75% attendance at the end of the previous semester/ year.
- The applicant should visit the MYSY Scholarship official website.
- He/ she should click on the ‘Login/ Register’ tab on the dashboard.
- The applicant should find and click on the ‘Click here for Renewal Application’ link.
- The student should then log in to the website by entering the login credentials.
- The MYSY Scholarship Renewal Form is displayed and the applicant should fill in all the updates details and ‘Submit’ the form to complete the renewal process.
- A printout of the submitted form should be taken for future reference.
- Helpline Number: 079-26566000,7043333181