|Conducted By||The Education Department under the State Government of Gujarat|
|Eligibility||Students who have passed the class X and class XII board exams from a recognised institution|
|Rewards||Up to INR 2,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||November 11, 2022|
MYSY scholarship, also popularly known as the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, is an initiative by the state government of Gujarat. They offer financial assistance to the economically weaker students domiciled in the Gujarat state for their higher education. The last date to apply for the MYSY scholarship 2022 is November 11th, 2022. However, the readers should note that the date mentioned is tentative and can change at the provider's discretion. Besides MYSY scholarship, the state government also provides top digital Gujarat scholarships 2022 for its domiciles.
Table of Contents
- MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- MYSY Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- MYSY Scholarship Application Process
- MYSY Scholarship Renewal Process
- MYSY Scholarship Status Check
- MYSY Scholarship Documents Required
- MYSY Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Top Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The MYSY scholarship is provided to Gujarat students belonging to economically weaker backgrounds. Read below to know about the MYSY scholarship eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should be a domicile of the Gujarat state.
- They should be pursuing a Diploma, Engineering or Pharmacy course.
- The applicants should have scored at least 80% in their Class 10 exams.
- Those pursuing Diploma to Degree (D2D) courses should have scored at least 65% in Diploma.
- The applicants pursuing MBBS/ BDS courses should have scored a minimum of 80% in the Class 12 board exam.
- Students who are pursuing other undergraduate degrees such as BA. BSc, BEd, etc., should have secured at least 80% marks in Class 12.
- They should be pursuing a first year of the diploma/ degree program.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
MYSY Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The MYSY scholarship amount will vary based on the courses. The state government allocates INR 1,000 Crores every year for the MYSY scholarship scheme. Tabulated below are the MYSY scholarship amount for different courses:
|Courses Under MYSY Scholarship||MYSY Scholarship Amount|
Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Nursing
Other Graduation courses such as BEd, BSc, BA
MYSY Scholarship Application Process
The candidates can obtain the MYSY scholarship online form on the official portal. However, they should submit the applications within the MYSY scholarship last date.
The candidates can submit the MYSY scholarship 2022 application forms with the correct details through the official portal. Read below to know how to apply for MYSY scholarship 2022.
Step 1: Interested applicants should visit the MYSY Scholarship official website.
Step 2: Next, they should click on fresh application under the login/register for 2022-23 tab.
Step 3: The first-time applicants should complete the MYSY scholarship online registration process by clicking on the link - if you have not registered plz click for registration.
Step 4: After clicking on the link, they should fill in the MYSY scholarship 2022 registration form by providing valid details and clicking the get password button.
Step 5: Upon successful registration, the candidates will receive the MYSY scholarship login details.
MYSY Scholarship Login Process
Step 1: The candidates should click on the fresh application under the login/ register for 2022-23 tab.
Step 2: Next, they should provide the required details and click on the login button.
Step 3: After logging into the portal, the candidates can access the MYSY scholarship application form.
Step 4: They should fill in all the required details in the application form and upload the documents required for MYSY scholarship.
Step 5: Finally, they should click on submit to complete the application process.
MYSY Scholarship Renewal Process
The scholars should renew the MYSY scholarship every year to continue receiving the MYSY scholarship amount. The MYSY scholarship details of the renewal process are given below:
The renewal applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible for the MYSY scholarship.
- The renewal candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- They should have secured at least 75% attendance at the end of the previous semester/ year.
The steps to renew the MYSY scholarship are as follows:
Step 1: The applicant should visit the MYSY scholarship official website.
Step 2: They should click on the renewal application under the login/ register 2022-23 tab available on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, the candidates should provide the MYSY scholarship login details and click the login button.
Step 4: After logging into the portal, they should update the MYSY scholarship renewal form and click submit.
Step 5: Lastly, the applicants should print out the completed MYSY scholarship form 2022 for future reference.
MYSY Scholarship Status Check
The applicants can track the status of the MYSY scholarship applications in real-time through the MYSY scholarship website. They can follow these steps to learn how to check MYSY scholarship status:
- The candidate should visit the MYSY scholarship official website.
- They should click on the student status tab displayed on the dashboard.
- The students should fill the MYSY scholarship status form with application type, class, subject stream, seat number and password.
- After providing all the information, they should click on the get student details button.
- Now the applicants can view the MYSY scholarship status on the web page.
MYSY Scholarship Documents Required
The applicants should ensure they scan the required documents and convert them to the prescribed format. Then, they should upload these documents online while filling in the MYSY Gujarat scholarship form. The students can auto verify the required documents.
Given below are the MYSY scholarship documents list required for application:
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Resident certificate
- Bank account details
- Copy of admission receipt
- Self-declaration form
- Certificate from the institute for new applicants
- Renewal certificate from the institution (Engish/ Gujarati)
- HSC/ SSC marks card from the Gujarat board
- Address proof such as aadhar card/ ration card
MYSY Scholarship Contact Details
The candidates can reach out to the MYSY scholarship help centre if they have any queries. Additionally, they can visit the official portal to obtain the latest MYSY scholarship information 2022. Given below are the MYSY scholarship contact number and email ID:
- MYSY Scholarship Helpline Numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181
- Note: The phone lines are open between 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Email ID: [email protected]
Oasis Scholarship TS ePASS Scholarship (Telangana ePASS) e-grantz Scholarship SSP Scholarship Prize Money Scholarship Umbrella Scholarship B.Ed Scholarships BA Scholarships