MAH CET MBA 2022 result has been declared on the official website on Sep 11, 2022, by Maharashtra CET. MAH CET 2022 results has been released as a scorecard, which the candidates can download from the official website by logging in using the credentials provided. The scorecard consists of the sectional and overall scores of the candidates, and their ranks.
As MAH CET MBA 2022 exam was conducted in 6 shifts, the conducting body has released the exam results by exercising the normalization process. Candidates who have qualified for the exam based on MAH MBA CET 2022 exam results must appear for the selection rounds which will be conducted by the participating institutes.
MAH CET MBA is a state-level entrance exam held once a year for admission to MBA programs given by the institutions participating in the exam. The scores are accepted by more than 300 public/private business schools in Maharashtra. Keep reading this article to learn more about MAH CET MBA 2022 exam.
|MAH MBA MMS CET 2022 Admit Card||MAH MBA MMS CET 2022 Exam Centres|
|MAH MBA/MMS CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria||MAH MBA MMS CET 2022 Exam Pattern|
Latest Updates on MAH MBA CET
- Sep 12, 2022: MAH CET MBA 2022 result has been declared on Sep 11, 2022. Read More
Tabel of Contents
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Results
- About MAH MBA CET
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Dates
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Application Form
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Admit Card
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Centres
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Counselling
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Instructions
- MAH MBA CET 2022 Contact Details
MAH MBA CET 2022 Results
MAH CET MBA 2022 result has been declared on Sep 11, 2022. The exam was conducted from Aug 23 - Aug 25, 2022. The students can check for the results on the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra's official website. They must log in by entering valid details, such as the application number and other information on the admit card. Once you have seen your result click on print to take a printout of the result, as it is essential for future use for counselling and admission. Take extra copies of the MAH MBA CET 2022 result.
All the candidates will be able to view or download their results from the official website. The date is yet to be announced.
Login Credentials: Candidates have to enter the details such as the registration number and date of birth to access their MAH MBA CET 2022 results from the official web portal.
Scorecard: The candidates must download MAH MBA CET 2022 scorecards from the official website. Based on the score obtained by the candidate, he/she will be called for counselling.
Details on the Scorecard: The details that are mentioned on the MAM MBA CET scorecard are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Parent's Name
- Overall Percentile
- Category of the Candidate
- Section-wise scores of the candidate
Merit List: MAH MBA CET 2022 merit lists are of two types such as follows.
- Provisional Merit List: This list will be declared as soon as MAH MBA CET 2022 counselling ends. However, this list does not confirm the admission of candidates. The candidates must wait for the final merit list.
- Final Merit List: This list is prepared on the basis of DTE MBA counselling. Candidates whose names are on the final merit list shall be eligible to seek admission to various colleges.
Read More: MAH MBA CET 2022 Result
About MAH MBA CET
Candidates interested in pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Management Studies (MMS) courses at different Business Schools in Maharashtra can appear in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH MBA CET). Around 400 colleges in Maharashtra, which come under the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) provide admission to the candidates based on the results of MAH MBA MMS CET. Admission is provided through the Centralized Admission Process.
Highlights for MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2022
Candidates appearing for the exam can have a look at the key highlights of MAH MBA CET exam.
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form||MAH MBA CET or MAH MBA/ MMS CET|
|Conducting Body||Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State, Mumbai|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|MAH MBA CET 2022 Duration||2 hours 30 Minutes i.e. 150 Minutes|
|Helpline Number||022 – 22016153 / 57/ 59|
MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Dates
MAH MBA CET exam was conducted from Aug 23 - Aug 25, 2022. MAH CET MBA 2022 result has been declared on Sep 11, 2022. The Directorate of Technical Education revised MAH MBA/MMS CET 2022 exam dates. The application process ended on May 11, 2022, Make sure that you take note of the exam dates so that you wouldn't miss out on any of the events. MAH MBA CET 2022 will be conducted online, i.e., a computer-based test (CBT). The following table contains the list of revised MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Dates.
|MAH CET 2022 Registration Start Date||Mar 17, 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Registration Last Date||May 11, 2022|
|MAH CET 2022 Admit Card||Aug 13, 2022|
|MAH CET (MBA) 2022 Exam Dates||
Aug 23 - 25, 2022
|Announcement of MAH CET 2022 Result||Sep 11, 2022|
|Counselling Commencement||To be announced|
MAH MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for MAH MBA CET 2022 carefully. Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria before they start to apply because only the candidates who qualify for the mentioned eligibility conditions defined by the organizing committee will be allowed to move forward with the admission.
- Domicile: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have acquired a Bachelor’s Degree from the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
- Candidates from the general category should have a minimum of 50% aggregate and from SC/ ST/ PwD category should have a minimum of 45% marks. The reservation for MAH MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria applies only if they are from the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor's Degree can also appear for the exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age required by the candidates to appear for the exam is 21 years.
Note: In case the candidates are awarded grades/ CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/ CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/Institution from where they have obtained the Bachelor's degree.
Read More: MAH MBA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
MAH MBA CET 2022 Application Form
MAH MBA CET application window for correction ended on Jun 30, 2022. MAH MBA CET 2022 application form was released on Mar 17, 2022, by Maharashtra CET's conducting authority. The last date to apply for the exam has been extended to May 11, 2022. Candidates could visit the official website and fill out the forms to register for the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the mentioned points to complete their application form.
- Uploading Documents: Candidates need to upload their photographs and signature during the registration process. The photo size should be between 200kb to 50kb. The signature size should be between 10kb to 20kb.
- Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay the registration fee to confirm their registration for the exam. The fee is different for different categories. The fee details are outlined below.
- Open Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), and J & K migrants have to pay INR 1000.
- Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and differently-abled candidates belonging to Maharashtra State have to pay INR 800.
- Candidates who are of Foreign National or persons of Indian Origin living in a foreign have to pay INR 5000.
- Payment Mode: The candidates can pay the registration fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets only.
How to Register for MAH MBA CET Exam?
Follow the steps given below to register for MAH MBA CET 2022 online mode.
- Step 1: Visit the official web portal of the exam and click on 'Apply Online.
- Step 2: For new registration click on "Click for New Registration", and then enter all the relevant details in the corresponding fields.
- Step 3: A provisional registration number will be generated.
- Step 4: Upload the documents, which are the signature and photograph.
- Step 5: Make the payment to finish the registration process. Download the e-receipt and then take a printout to save it for future reference.
Read More: MAH MBA CET Registration Form
MAH MBA CET 2022 Admit Card
MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 admit card was released on Aug 13, 2022, on the official website. The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam centre, without which the candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
Eligible candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the application fee on or before the last date can download their admit card from the official website.Candidates received the intimation to download the admit card/ hall ticket on the registered e-mail ID and mobile number via SMS.
The candidates have to carry the current valid photo identity issued by the government (bearing the same name as it appears on the Hall Ticket) for verification purposes. Any one of the following identification is recognized as an acceptable document of proof by the conducting authorities.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card
- Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
Read More: MAH MBA CET 2022 Admit Card
MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Centres
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) conducted the exam online mode and provided the list of MAH MBA CET Test Centres both in the state of Maharashtra and outside of Maharashtra. The candidates are not allowed to take any electronic gadgets and calculators. The candidates should carry admit cards, and personal government IDs for the verification. It was advised to the candidate to arrive at the exam centre 30 minutes before the given time. If a candidate entered the exam centre 30 minutes after the commencing of the exam, then that candidate was not allowed to write or even enter the examination hall.
- Conducting Places: MAH MBA CET is conducted only in the selected cities.
- No. of Centres: The exam is conducted in 36 centres inside Maharashtra and 13 centres outside Maharashtra State.
- Preference: A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the centre, however, the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
List of Test Centres in Maharashtra State
|City||Test Centres||Test Code|
|Mumbai Sub Urban||12|
List of Test Centres from Outside of Maharashtra State
Read More: MAH MBA CET Test Centres 2022
MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Pattern
MAH MBA CET 2022 is conducted once a year to select students for MBA & MMS courses in the colleges of Maharastra. This exam is conducted to check the ability of the students. Based on the exam a merit list is prepared according to the scores of the candidates. MAH MBA CET exam pattern is as follows.
- Mode: MAH MBA CET 2022 will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Question Type: The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Sections: The question paper consists of 4 sections as given below:
- Logical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension.
- Duration: The examination will be conducted for about 2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes.
The table given below contains the section-wise MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Pattern.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Competition||50||1||50|
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answers.
- Negative Marks: There are no negative marks for a wrong answer or unanswered questions.
Read More: MAH MBA CET 2022 Exam Pattern
MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
The major topics that are focused on MAH MBA CET 2022 are Logical/Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension.
- Reference Books: Candidates can refer to the reference books to know more details about MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus and the type of questions that are asked in MAH MBA CET.
- Previous Year Question Paper: Candidates can check on the previous year's question papers to have better clarity about the syllabus.
The contents of the syllabus are mentioned in the table below for your reference.
- Symbol Based Comparison
- Sequential Output
- Selection Criteria
- Blood Relations
- Conditional Coding
- Venn Diagram
- Coding/ Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Completion, Arrangement
- Error Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Spelling/ Inappropriate Usage
- Para Jumbles
How to Prepare for MAH MBA CET?
If you are preparing for MAH MBA CET or any other entrance exam for that matter you need to possess the three most important characteristics. They are determination, patience, and perseverance. Now follow the tips given below to prepare well for the exam.
Create a Custom Timetable
At the primary stage of your preparation, you should be creating a good timetable that you can follow throughout your preparation for MAH MBA CET. The timetable helps you to strategize even the little bit of time you may have. Include time for solving sample papers and then for revision of completed topics. Stick to that timetable till the exam is completed.
Speed and Accuracy Matters
You should be answering the questions at a very quick pace because on average you should be answering one question per minute. The questions in MAH MBA CET exam paper will be relatively easier to answer but the challenge lies in getting through all of those questions within that given period of time. You can develop this speed and accuracy with the help of intense practice of previous year papers and sample tests that are available on the internet. Solve as many as you can get your hands on.
Section Wise Approach
During the stages of preparation, you need to start self-assessing yourself to discover which sections you’re strong in and which sections you need to put in more effort. This way you can analyze and improve yourself drastically. Make sure that you secure consistent marks in all of the sections so that you will be getting a good overall score in the exam.
Read More: MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
MAH MBA CET 2022 Counselling
The counselling is being conducted after the official MAH MBA CET result announcement. Counselling is a process that is centralized and falls under the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). After the results are announced and the merit list is prepared, counselling for merit students is conducted in different centres. The counselling process is conducted in three rounds for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State as well as candidates belonging from other states. On the day of counselling the candidate has to go to the nearest centre at given time with all the necessary documents for the verification of these documents. The counselling fee is INR 1000 which the candidates must pay at the time of applying.
The candidates were asked to carry all the documents which they submitted during the application process and along with them they also had to submit payslip, admit card, and printout of the result. At the end of MAH MBA CET 2022 Counselling, the colleges are assigned to the candidates based on their merit list.
Only those candidates who have cleared MAH MBA CET 2022 exam were allowed to take part in the counselling process.
- Counselling Eligibility: Candidates who have cleared MAH MBA CET 2022 will be called for the counselling process. They must have secured a place on the merit list.
- Counselling Date: MAH MBA CET 2022 counselling dates will be announced soon. It will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- Counselling Process:
- Filling in Counselling Application Form
- Document Verification
- College/ University Preference Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to College for Confirmation of Seat.
- Documents Required: The candidate needs to carry all the original documents along with the photocopies of the same and passport size photograph for verification.
Read More: MAH MBA CET 2022 Counselling
MAH MBA CET 2022 General Instructions
Some general instructions regarding MAH MBA CET exam are given below.
- The decision of the State CET Cell in all matters relating to the conduction of CET will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by the State CET Cell on this behalf.
- The hall ticket should be brought with the candidates to the examination venue along with their recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as uploaded).
- No use of calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without a camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Your responses (answers) will be analyzed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled.
- You should bring with you a ballpoint pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the admission, the process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the admission.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the test centre administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating if needed.
MAH MBA CET 2022 Contact Details
In case of queries or doubts, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
Head Office Address: 8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai- 400 001.
Phone (Boardline): 022 – 22016153 / 57/ 59
E-Mail: [email protected]
If I have a backlog in my bachelor's degree can I still fill the MAH MBA CET application form?
Yes. You could apply for the MAH MBA CET provided that you clear the backlogs before the admission process. You should be able to provide the pass certificate at the time of certificate verification.
What is the mode of the exam?
MAH MBA CET 2022 exam was conducted in online mode. It was a computer-based exam.
What is the age limit for taking the MAH MBA CET exam?
According to the eligibility criteria, a candidate should be of a minimum of 21 years old to take the exam. There is no prescribed upper age limit.
Who can apply for MAH MBA CET 2022?
Any eligible candidates across India could apply for the exam. However, the relaxation pertaining to marks was applicable to candidates from Maharashtra state only.
What is the marking scheme in MAH MBA CET 2022?
There were a total of 200 questions in the exam and each correct answer was awarded 1 mark and there was no negative marking for wrong answers.
What are the modes of payment for MAH MBA CET application fee?
MAH MBA/MMS CET2022 application fee for the exam can be paid only through the online mode. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets etc.
How many exam centres are there for taking the MAH MBA CET exam?
In Maharashtra, there are a total of 36 exam centres spread across the state. There are 13 exam centres outside the state of Maharashtra.
Will the MAH MBA CET admit card be sent to the registered address?
No. The admit card will not be sent to the registered address. Candidates can only download the admit card from the official website.
What is the MAH MBA CET merit list?
MAH MBA CET 2022 merit list is the list of candidates that have cleared the exam and are eligible for the counselling procedure.
What is the counselling process for MAH MBA CET?
The counselling process for the MAH MBA CET includes filling of the counselling application form, document verification, preference filling of the colleges/ institutes, seat allotment and finally reporting to the college for confirmation of seat.
What is the time duration of the MAH MBA/MMS CET Exam?
The time duration for the MAH MABA/MMS CET exam was 150 minutes or two and a half hours.