Candidates can get view the LSAT 2021 results on the official website. LSAT 2021 results is a very important document which should be kept very carefully. It contains the candidate's percentile and qualifying status. Information regarding LSAT 2021 Results is provided in this section below.
LSAT Results 2021
To check the result of LSAT 2021, candidates have to log in to their registered account by entering their email id and password. After the results are declared, the candidates will also be receiving their scorecard. Aspirants should keep the following points in mind before accessing the LSAT 2021 Results.
For LSAT 2021, the results were declared on #result_date.
LSAT Result Day
- Dates: LSAT 2021 Exam Results will be declared on the LSAT official website soon after exams are conducted.
- Process: Applicants can view LSAT 2021 Result in the official website by using login credentials which includes an aspirant's registration id and password.
Details on Score Report
- Current Score
- Average Score
- Aspirant's Percentile Rank
Note: If a candidate has taken a disclosed test, then he or she will have access to test disclosure materials.
- No Rank list: Pearson VUE does not generate a rank list for LSAT 2021 Result.
- Result Transfer: Aspirants will receive their respective results. Pearson VUE will pass the results to the LSAT 2021 participating colleges.
- LSAT Result 2021 will be sent to applicants after 4 weeks from the test date. But if a candidate has LSAC.org.account, then he or she will be receiving the result scores around 3 weeks after the LSAT Exam.
- Selection Basis: Colleges select candidates based on their scores. So, obviously, a test-taker scoring high marks have more chances to get into his/her desired institute.
- Shortlisting for Counselling: The LSAT 2021 participating colleges will then shortlist the LSAT Exam applicants and send those invites for counselling sessions.
- Final list: The name of the finalists will be declared only when the LSAT 2021 counselling process gets over.
NOTE: No candidate will be sent their result through any post or any other mode of communication.
LSAT 2021 Score Band
The LSAT 2021 result is declared as Score Band which indicates a range of scores earned in the exam. This includes scores that are slightly higher and scores that are slightly lower than the score obtained. The method thus depicts a range in which the score of candidates will lie. This special system of evaluation is to determine the range of proficiency of the test-taker.
How LSAT Score Band is Calculated?
The LSAT applies standard error of measurement method which determines the score band of the candidates. This method used for LSAT is very stable, as it has a value of 2.6 points. The width of the score band for LSAT is approximately 7 scaled-score points, after rounding. This is determined by applying a standardized method.
The commonly used standard by LSAC for LSAT for reporting is the 68 percent confidence method. A 95 percent confidence band would be approximately twice as wide as a 68 percent confidence band. The calculation method used by the LSAC is complicated as it is designed to accommodate scores with very high and low extremes of the LSAT Score Scale.
LSAT Test takers should note that the scoring method remains the same for every attempt of the candidate in LSAT. The average taken out is rather more accurate. The standard error in measurement is taken into account which gives a higher level of accuracy. Average scoring gives generally a narrower Score band in LSAT.