The LSAT 2021 Cut Off is the minimum marks that are to be secured by the candidate to be considered for the admission process to any institute under the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
LSAT Cut Off 2021 Highlights
The cut off applies only to the candidates who clear the examination. Find all the details important with regard to the LSAT cut off 2021below. The various institutes have various cut off marks for the particular courses that they provide. These will be displayed during the LSAT 2021 Counselling Process.
Points to Remember
- The role of Pearson VUE is to conduct the examination, provide the LSAT 2021 Exam Centres, and declare the LSAT 2021 results only. These results will be shared with the participating colleges.
- The participating institutes will then use the test analytics shared with them to set institute specific cut off.
- Only candidates who meet the cut off criteria will be considered for further admission procedure.
- Cut Off for the colleges will be available on the respective websites of the participating colleges.
- In addition to meeting the cut off criteria, the candidate must also meet the respective eligibility criteria for that particular institute.
- The variable section marks are also calculated/assessed, but these are not considered while calculating the percentile of an LSAT 2021 Candidate.
- The percentile of a candidate in LSAT 2021 is calculated by multiplying the number of candidates who got lesser marks with their own score and dividing the obtained value by the total number of candidates who appeared.
Determining factors for the LSAT 2021 Cut Off
There are a few factors involved in determining the LSAT 2021 Cut Off criteria. These factors are associated with LSAT 2021, and analysing these factors could present an idea for the aspiring candidates about what to expect from the LSAT 2021 Cut Off announcement. LSAT 2021 Cut Off Determining factors are as follows:
- The number of candidates who have appeared for the LSAT 2021.
- The difficulty level of the LSAT exam
- The total number of seats available in that particular college during the admission process.
- The total number of applications received by the college.
- Average performance in the LSAT 2021.
- Reservation category (if applicable).
LSAT 2021 Expected Cut Off
The expected cutoff for the LSAT 2021 is formulated based on the previous year cut off for the examination and the factors mentioned above. The following is an average of the cut off for LSAT India 2021.
|Course||Expected Cut Off|
|3-year LLB||60 to 99.99 percentile|
|BBA / BA LLB||80 to 99.99 percentile|
|LLM (1 year)||60 to 99.99 percentile|
LSAT 2018 Cut Off
The data on LSAT 2018 cut off is given below for candidates' reference. The candidates may use it to understand the cut off trends for LSAT and formulate an idea on which colleges may select them on the basis of their performance in LSAT 2021.
|ITM Law School||142.9||105||98.1||133||112|
|Central India College of Law||125||73||64||111||48|
|JSS Law College||120||81||61||103||60|
|KR Mangalam University||121||71||60||101.22||51|
|Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law||119||62||51.1||104||46.2|