- Visit the official website of Indian Statistical Institute and click on "Download Admit Card" link.
- Enter ISI test ID and Password. Click on Submit.
- Download the admit card and take the printout of it.
ISI 2021 Admit Card Details
- Release Date: ISI 2021 Admit Card will be released online on the official website.
- Issued to: Only those candidates who would have successfully submitted the Application Form will be permitted to get the admit card.
- Content: The document will carry all the important details related to the test taker and examination. It is mandatory to carry ISI admit card to the center, if any candidate fails to bring the Admit Card, then he/she will not be allowed to write the ISI test.
- ISI Test Admit Card is an important document and should be carefully preserved till the final admission process.
ISI 2021 Important Instructions
- Preservation of Admit Card: The Admit Card is proof of identity and candidates must preserve it until the Admission/Application Process is over.
- Admit Card Details: Admit Card contains important details such as the Name of the candidate, ISI 2021 Application Number, Date of ISI 2021 examination, venue of the Examination, details about Mode of examination etc.
- Tampering of Admit Card: If any ISI 2021 Admit Card is found to be tampered with then, the respective candidates will have to face unpleasant consequences.
- Incomplete Applications: Candidates who fail to complete the ISI 2021 application process will not be issued with an admit card.
- Verification: All the details mentioned on the admit card should be verified and any issues regarding the data should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarising the admit card is a punishable offense, anyone found to be plagiarising the admit card will be reported.
- Also, it is important for candidates to note that the admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the ISI 2021 application process.