GUJCET application form 2023 submission process has concluded. The application form must be filled out before the last date to appear for the GUJCET exam. On its official website, gseb.org, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has made the GUJCET 2023 application form available. Before submitting an application, candidates are urged to review the GUJCET eligibility criteria 2023.
The authorities began the offline application form correction service for GUJCET 2023 after the application process is complete. Before filling out GUJCET 2023 application form, the candidates had to make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements set by the exam conducting authority.
Table of Contents
- GUJCET Application Form 2023 Highlights
- Steps to Apply for GUJCET 2023
- Document Specifications for GUJCET 2023 Application Form
- Documents Required for GUJCET Application Form
GUJCET Application Form 2023 Highlights
GUJCET Registration, payment of the application fee, uploading of necessary documents, and submission of the completed form are all steps in the procedure. Candidates must submit the GUJCET application form 2023 before the deadline in order to take the exam. A pen-and-paper test will be used to administer the GUJCET 2023. GUJCET 2023 admit card will also be made available online by the authorities.
Candidates must comply with the given instructions while filling out the application form to prevent their application form rejection. They must know that no correction can be made to the application form once the registration fee is paid. So, The applicants must take proper care while filling out the application form. The application fee is INR 300, which is non-refundable.
GUJCET 2023 application form date is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||Jan 6, 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Jan 31, 2023 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Release||Mar 23, 2023|
|GUJCET 2023 Exam||Apr 3, 2023|
Steps to Apply for GUJCET 2023
Candidates must fill out the form before GUJCET application form's last date. During GUJCET application form filling, candidates are required to enter and upload certain details. Candidates can refer to the step-by-step guide provided below while applying for GUJCET exam.
Step 1: Registration
- This is the first step in the application process. Candidates from different boards must fill in the details such as their name and surname as per their grade 12 exam application form as no changes are entertained.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website to begin registration by clicking on the 'Sign-Up' button. They must keep GUJCET application number safe with them. Candidates are registered upon entering personal details such as name, surname, gender, father's name, and a valid 10-digit mobile number.
- An email ID of the candidate must be provided, and an 8-digit password is to be set as per the login requirements.
- Finally, the registration is validated by completing the captcha code, as shown below.
Step 2: Log In
- Candidates will be successfully registered and can now visit the application form to complete the process. Note that the application is not considered complete until the payment process is complete.
- Candidates must enter their credentials at the login page and enter the password to avail of the application form.
- If in case the candidate has forgotten the password, they have to click the “Forgot Password” tab and an email will be sent to the registered email address to retrieve the same.
Step 3: Payment Process
Candidates must pay GUJCET application fee to complete the following steps of application. The details of the same are provided below.
- Candidates can pay the fee using the ONLINE SBIePay S.B.I. Branch Payment Option in any S.B.I. Bank Branch across the country.
- To pay in S.B.I. Branch, the applicant must log in to the official website and select the payment through S.B.I. e-pay option.
- Select S.B.I. Branch payment option and take a printout of the payment slip.
- The option for filling out the form is shown only after successful payment.
|Application Fee||INR 300|
|Late Application Fee||INR 1200 (INR 1200+ 300)|
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
Step 4: Process of Filling the Application Form
Candidates are required to complete the process of filling up the form with valid details and supporting documents.
- Name correction can be done during this time if any errors are noticed.
- Candidates must enter all the personal details asked.
- All educational qualifications must be entered with the proper specification of the Board.
- The candidate of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has to select the Board-code' 01'. The other board candidate must select/ fill the Board-Code according to the list of the Board-Code given in the Booklet.
- The exam centre for candidates is allotted and displayed on the school index number of the higher secondary school science stream.
- Selection of the exam centre is mandatory. If branch 01 is selected with index number 20, the candidate must choose the exam centre out of 2 cities.
- Candidates with branches other than 01 had the option of selecting centres from the list provided.
- Candidates must select the medium in which they prefer to write the exam and upload all the documents along with the image specifications.
- Candidates must recheck all the information and click 'Submit' to complete the entire application process.
|GUJCET Application Form 2023||Apply Now|
Document Specifications for GUJCET 2023 Application Form
While filling up GUJCET 2023 application form online, candidates must upload their photographs and signature images. Below is the format and size information set by the conducting authorities.
|Photograph||5 KB to 50 KB||JPG||120 X 120 pixels|
|Signature||5 KB to 50 KB||JPG||120 X 120 pixels|
Documents Required for GUJCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload and enter certain details during the application form filling process. Some of the documents needed during GUJCET application process are as follows.
- Candidate's Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of H.S.C.
- Marksheet of S.S.S.
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signatures
- Caste Certificate
GUJCET 2023 Statistics
Along with the announcement of the results, the GUJCET statistics will be made public by the exam authorities. Candidates can view the GUJCET 2023 exam statistics in the table below.
|Session||Candidates Registered||Candidates Appeared|
When will GUJCET application form 2023 will be released?
GUJCET application form 2023 was released on Jan 6, 2023.
Can I pay GUJCET application form 2023 fee offline?
No, GUJCET application form 2023 fee should be paid online only.
Can I make corrections in the GUJCET application form 2023 after submission?
Yes, candidates could make correction in the GUJCET Application form 2023 after submission. The correction window was open for some days on the official website.
Can I upload black and white photo while submitting GUJCET application form 2023?
Only colour photos had to be uploaded while submitting the GUJCET application form 2023.
What is the GUJCET application form 2023 fee?
GUJCET application form 2023 fee was INR 300.
When is the last date to submit GUJCET 2023 application form?
The last date to submit GUJCET 2023 application form was extended to Jan 31, 2023