Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has announced the Round 1 seat allotment result of GUJCET 2021. The last date to confirm the allotted seat and pay the fee is Sep 29, 2021. The Round 1 choice filling and locking process for GUJCET 2021 had started from Sep 15, 2021, onwards. Candidates were supposed to fill in their choices and lock the same on or before Sep 19, 2021. If any candidate failed to do so, their choices would automatically be locked by the system and the respective seats wouldguj be assigned based on these choices. The final merit list for round 1 choice filling was released on Sep 15, 2021.
The GUJCET Counselling schedule has been declared and revised by the conducting authority. The process also checks the validity of candidate documents and eligibility to select a seat. In this section of the article, we will discuss the counselling process and seat allotment procedures along with a complete schedule of the GUJCET 2021 exam.
More information will be updated in this section post the official announcement by the conducting authorities.
GUJCET 2021 Counselling Details
The counselling schedule has been released for GUJCET 2021. All eligible candidates will be called for the counselling process based on the GUJCET 2021 merit list. After the GUJCET 2021 counselling process gets completed, candidates have to pay the tuition fee for the allocated college. Candidates who will qualify in JEE Mains can also take part in the GUJCET 2021 Counselling process.
GUJCET Counselling Dates 2021
The conducting authorities have released the schedule for GUJCET Counselling 2021. The registration for counselling started from Jul 26, 2021.
|GUJCET counselling and seat allotment events||Important Dates|
|Registration for GUJCET Counselling||Jul 26 to Aug 22, 2021|
|Release of provisional merit list (GUJCET base)||Sep 6, 2021|
|Release of the final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||Sep 6, 2021|
|Choice filling for mock round||Sep 6 to 12, 2021|
|Declaration of GUJCET mock round allotment||Sep 15, 2021|
|Final GUJCET 2021 merit list||Sep 15, 2021|
|Round 1 - Filling and editing of choices||Sep 15 to 19, 2021|
|GUJCET Seat allotment 2021- Round 1||Sep 22, 2021|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of admission letter||Sep 22 to 29, 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||Sep 28, 2021|
|Online cancellation of admission: Round 1||Sep 18 to 22, 2021|
|Round 2 - Registration for JEE registered candidates||Sep 22 to 27, 2021 (Based on result declared by NTA)|
|Round 2 - Filling and alteration of choices||Sep 30 to Oct 3, 2021|
|GUJCET 2021 Seat allotment- Round 2||Oct 6, 2021|
|Round 2 - Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of admission letter||Oct 6 to 11, 2021|
|Round 2 - Online cancellation of admission||Oct 7 to 12, 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Round 2||Oct 13, 2021|
|Vacant seat Round for Government and GIA Institutions||To be announced|
|Release of result for Government and GIA Institutions||To be announced|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees||To be announced|
|Vacant seat Round for Unaided Institutions 08.10.2021||To be announced|
|Last date of admission||To be announced|
How to Register for the GUJCET 2021 Counselling Process?
GUJCET 2021 Counselling Registration
- To participate in online counselling, candidates will need to register at the ACPC website.
- The ACPC will publish the merit list of eligible candidates after registration.
- The candidate must log in using their credentials to verify their merit number. The candidate can then proceed to fill out the college names according to their preferences.
- Candidates are encouraged to choose as many options as possible in order to increase their chances of being admitted.
Online Seat Allotment
- ACPC will decide if there is enough interest to admit candidates after they have filled out the application form.
- To confirm admission, candidates must pay the token fee at designated banks branches or online.
- After paying the token fee, it will be mandatory to obtain an admission slip online to confirm your admission.
Document Verification & Reporting
- The admission authority will ask candidates to verify the authenticity of their original documents.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will be required to complete the document process.
- These are the steps that will be required at this stage:
- Step 1: Print the registration form and paste your passport-sized photograph onto it. Then, sign it.
- Step 2: Register at the Help Line Center for your documents to be verified and the registration form.
- After verification of documents, applicants will need to report to the appropriate institution to complete the admission process.