Counselling is known as the process of seat allocation in any college for various courses through that entrance test. The process also checks the validity of candidate documents and eligibility to select a seat. In this section, we will discuss the counselling process of GUJCET 2021 exam. To get complete information regarding GUJCET counselling 2021 and seat allotment procedures go through this article.
- November 4, 2020: The GUJCET 2020 Round 2 seat allotment is announced.
- October 15, 2020: The GUJCET 2020 Counselling Round 2 process starts today. Register on or before October 19, 2020.
- September 25, 2020: The Final Merit List and Mock-Round Seat Allotment for GUJCET 2021 is announced. Candidates can check the institute-wise and course-wise mock allotment through the official website. Check the detailed schedule mentioned below.
The counselling for the 2021 session for GUJCET is expected to begin from June 7, 2021. More information will be updated in this section post the official announcement by the conducting authorities. The counselling process for the academic session 2020-21 is in process. The same is given below in detail:
GUJCET Counselling Details
The counselling for GUJCET 2020 started from July 9, 2020, to ease the admission process. Schedule for counselling will be intimated later in detail on the official site. Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the GUJCET 2020 merit list. After the GUJCET 2020 counselling process gets completed, candidates have to pay the tuition fee for the allocated college. Candidates who will qualify in JEE Mains can also take part in the GUJCET 2020 Counselling process.
GUJCET Counselling Dates 2020
Candidates can check the dates for GUJCET 2020 Counselling in the table below.
|Registration for GUJCET Counselling||July 9 to September 11, 2020|
|Release of provisional merit list||September 18, 2020|
|Choice filling for mock round||September 18 to 22, 2020|
|Declaration of mock round allotment||September 25, 2020|
|Final merit list||September 25, 2020|
|Filling and editing of choices Round 1||September 25 to 30, 2020|
|Seat allotment Round 1||October 3, 2020|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of admission letter Round 2||October 3 to 8, 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||October 13, 2020|
|Online cancellation off admission: Round 1||October 3 to 12, 2020|
|Declaration of procedure of Round 2||October 15, 2020|
GUJCET 2020 Counselling Round 2 Schedule
|Registration for GUJCET Counselling - Round 2||October 15, 2020 - October 19, 2020|
|Round 2 Merit List||October 26, 2020|
|Filling and Altering Choices for Round 2||October 27, 2020 - October 31, 2020|
|Declaration of Round 2 Allotment List||November 4, 2020|
|Payment of tuitions fee and generation of admission letter||November 4, 2020 - November 7, 2020|
|Cancellation of admission - Online||November 5, 2020 - November 8, 2020|
|Display of vacancies after GUJCET 2020 Round 2||November 9, 2020|
Given below are the steps that will complete the GUJCET 2021 counselling process.
GUJCET 2021 Counselling Registration :
- Candidates will have to register on the ACPC website for participating in the online counselling.
- After registration, the ACPC will release the merit list for eligible candidates.
- After the completion of the registration process, the candidate must log in with their credentials and verify their merit number from the list. After this step, they can move onto the next step of filling the college names based on their preferences.
- To increase the chances of admission, candidates are advised to fill in the maximum number of their choices.
Online Seat Allotment:
- After choice filling for the actual round, ACPC will allot admission based on merit and choices filled by the candidates.
- If a candidate wants to confirm admission, he/she needs to pay the token fee through designated bank branches or online payment.
- It will be compulsory to get admission slip online after paying the token fee to confirm the admission allotted.
Document Verification & Reporting :
- Candidates will have to verify their original documents which will be asked by the admission authority.
- The document process will take place for the candidates those have allotted the seats.
- This stage involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Take a printout of the registration form, paste your passport size photograph on it and sign it.
- Step 2: Report at the Help Line Center to get your documents verified and submit the registration form.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- GUJCET result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
- After document verification, candidates will have to report the allotted institution for completing the admission formalities.